Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,064 members, 7,852,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Can These Be Called Marginalisation? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can These Be Called Marginalisation? (1577 Views)

The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai / I Will Review Appointments To Address Marginalisation – Buhari / Marginalisation: Ekweremadu, Obi, Soludo, Others To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can These Be Called Marginalisation? by Nightwolf1: 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ijaya123:
Do you know 9 players of the super eagle's are Igbo's.

No one is talking of marginalization here.

Go to Zamfara state, pick up 10 abok1s' to make up ur national team and see how it goes. U will surely have a basket to load the amount of goals from the Cameroun national team.

1 Like

Re: Can These Be Called Marginalisation? by Stingman: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ijaya123:

Any sensible businessman knows the importance of government patronage. It is a standard practice all over the world. And stops the others from courting government patronage?

Talking about having investments in SE, common sense dictates that it is the availability of market demand that determines location of business among other strategic factors. Not based on ethnic sentiments.

Availability of market demands?...You tell me that SW build more properties than SE?

1 Like

Re: Can These Be Called Marginalisation? by Ijaya123: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Stingman:

Availability of market demands?...You tell me that SW build more properties than SE?

Compare the population of SW with SE and you will see why.
Re: Can These Be Called Marginalisation? by Jesusloveyou: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nightwolf1:

Lobbying for government patronage isn't different from bribery in Nigeria.
yes you are right,
That is what PDP has be doing for the 16yrs
Re: Can These Be Called Marginalisation? by Nightwolf1: 4:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
yes you are right,
That is what PDP has be doing for the 16yrs

What's my business with pdp

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints Patricia Etteh, Hernan Hembe. / Buhari Lacks Physical, Intellectual Capacity To Govern – Na’abba / Why I Will Vote Buhari Again And Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.