Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,460 members, 7,854,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) (91668 Views)

Gift Okpara (2Baba) Shot Dead In Rivers State / Hector Joberteh Death: Uber Driver & 4 Others Arrested Over Death Of GUS Winner / Hector Joberteh Buried In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by patonyx1: 1:07am On Sep 04, 2017
If people don't see pictures, they won't believe.. Nigerians for you..

cummando:
This can't be true....

The most painful part is seeing the body on the floor as the other man cries. Please must you put the picture of the dead body? And as you post the picture e go bring the man to life or make we go share the body do suya? Some things are just wrong........

Now I can't get the dead guy off my head. Op ori e o pe
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by bigpicture001: 1:17am On Sep 04, 2017
for those living abroad,weneva you return back home,dnt tell your family to bring a car to take you home...instead,get a registered airport taxi to take you to a hotel with security, sure the robbers would follow you. when you check in stay there for about two days without without going downstairs frequently..avoid mäkin friends in the hotel.after two days your family can come with a car to take you hone..dont stand near the car when your luggage would be loaded into it at the hotel..hence they connect you to the luggage...then you can go home...ma uncle was also killed same way by airport robbers..traced hone from airport shop and robbed..at the front of his gate
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 1:28am On Sep 04, 2017
I will wait for an update on this story! I know something's off
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by mrkels(m): 1:40am On Sep 04, 2017
People can't just trail you and kill you for no reason .

The other day a banker was trailed and killed in my street .

People were crying that a fine young man was gunned down just like that saying it was done in in error . The truth is that banker took some yahoo boys money and told them the money never dropped . And they trailed him and killed him for it .

There's always another side to a story trust me .

Peace .
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by JustAPhase(m): 2:35am On Sep 04, 2017
Rest in peace Hector cry
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by akigbemaru: 2:46am On Sep 04, 2017
EDonHappen:
Gulder Ultimate Search Season 3 Winner Hector Joberteh, Shot Dead In Lagos

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 3 (2006) winner Hector Joberteh was shot dead in Lagos by Gunmen.

A Facebook user, Oluwatosin Van Phillips Genesis wrote this on his timeline narrating how the incident went:

Rip bro!

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/09/gulder-ultimate-search-season-3-winner-hector-joberteh-shot-dead-lagos/

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by mosexcellency(f): 2:52am On Sep 04, 2017
OMG!! so sad... This guy used to be a very gentle guy back then in d competition, I even voted 4 him cos of his calmness and zeal.
Rest on Hector dearie, may God 4give all of your sins.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 4:51am On Sep 04, 2017
patonyx1:
If people don't see pictures, they won't believe.. Nigerians for you..

Ha! Na wah o
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 04, 2017
mrkels:

People were crying that a fine young man was gunned down just like that saying it was done in in error . The truth is that banker took some yahoo boys money and told them the money never dropped . And they trailed him and killed him for it .

Peace .

Spot on!! How can someone put his life on the line to make money and one lazy bastard who thinks he is too clever comes from nowhere and take it and to make matters worse, they start to blackmail you so you don't get the police involved but they forget that guns speak too. They want to live happy and peaceful lives after ruining others hehehehehehehe HELL NO!!! They will be put in the ground surely!!!

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=xarookqh post=60103660][/quote]

You get charms against sledgehammer?
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 04, 2017
beatiegirl:
It's not about the airport or returning from outside the country. Don't get it wrong

Assassins don't just wake in the morning, brush their teeth and start searching for a victim to attack.

There was probably an unsettled score. Too bad

Human beings are cruel.

People fail to understand that. My advice to people out there is "don't step on people's toes" just because you think nothing would happen. There is always a price to pay for such actions.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:16am On Sep 04, 2017
coolh3ad:

Or probably a bullet from an AK 49 rifle....
I'm not surprise people from that side so much believe in superstitious power , even their pastors who are meant not to believe, put sango ahead of Christ... TUFIAKWA
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by ikorodureporta: 6:33am On Sep 04, 2017
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Ijaya123: 7:17am On Sep 04, 2017
mrkels:

Peace .

This guy was trailed from the airport. All his brother brought from USA was carted away. The father was also shot in the arm. A typical case of armed robbery.

Which other side of the story are you looking for? Everybody trying to form over smart.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Ijaya123: 7:18am On Sep 04, 2017
Xda59:

People fail to understand that. My advice to people out there is "don't step on people's toes" just because you think nothing would happen. There is always a price to pay for such actions.

What has that got to do with the issue here, a case of armed robbery?
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by mrkels(m): 7:22am On Sep 04, 2017
Ijaya123:

This guy was trailed from the airport. All his brother brought from USA was carted away. The father was also shot in the arm. A typical case of armed robbery.

Which other side of the story are you looking for? Everybody trying to form over smart.

Now this is the other side of the story I am talking about .
The poster didn't state it like this .
Have a nice Monday .
Peace .
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2017
Ijaya123:

What has that got to do with the issue here, a case of armed robbery?

Because it might not be a case of armed robbery afterall.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by juman(m): 7:37am On Sep 04, 2017
So sad.
Condolences to his family and friends.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by juman(m): 7:38am On Sep 04, 2017
He was robbed just like military generals of senseless generation robbed Nigeria because they had guns.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by adexuxin(m): 7:52am On Sep 04, 2017
Demigods666:
When them tell una. Do charms to protect yourselves.

You mortals will shout. STFU, get behind me Satan. Bla bla bla..

If he had powers. He would still be alive today.

R. I. P

TOO BAD.
Ask for forgiveness from Allah and believe that he Allah is one God, so that you might be among the successful in the hereafter
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by haytripple(m): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2017
but some people are kinda funny,with this kind of atmosphere you still have the guts to snap...anyway RIP to d dead
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by 400billionman: 8:50am On Sep 04, 2017
thorpido:
Violence everywhere.
One needs to be careful and not 'show oneself' anyhow.A lot of evil people abound.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by 400billionman: 8:52am On Sep 04, 2017
Demigods666:
When them tell una. Do charms to protect yourselves.

You mortals will shout. STFU, get behind me Satan. Bla bla bla..

If he had powers. He would still be alive today.

R. I. P

TOO BAD.

Your only back up is GOD.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by mikendie(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2017
My first suspect would be this story teller.

1 Like

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by 400billionman: 9:09am On Sep 04, 2017
Oxenomy:
That's why I stopped making friends anyhow , they say I'm reserved and unsocial, yes I like it that way.. This world is turning to something else. RIP Hector angry

Wiseman.

Alot of people comment rubbish assuming he was a cultist or he did something fishy.

Just JEALOUSY and ENVY killed many more people in Nigeria..

You don't need to do anything bad for a person to hate you. Just the feeling that you are taking his shine or better than him..

The wise ones come from Abroad and check into undisclosed HOTEL locations for a while or take on POLICE SECURITY.

And don't forget to have this disposition in life " DON'T GIVE A FCK "..
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by kruusy: 9:15am On Sep 04, 2017
u kill somebody and u think u will have rest of mind.....no peace for d wicked
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Ijaya123: 9:16am On Sep 04, 2017
Xda59:

Because it might not be a case of armed robbery afterall.

Maybe you should tell us what it is then.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2017
adexuxin:
Ask for forgiveness from Allah and believe that he Allah is one God, so that you might be among the successful in the hereafter

Lolz I rather ask from Jewsus than that useless blood sucking Allah.
But either way. Both can go Bleep themselves.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2017
millionboi:
Hahahaha

Charm is like bet9ja
#Big gamble

Nope.
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:35am On Sep 04, 2017
Hector!
Lives of great men all remind us

We can make our lives sublime,
And, departing, leave behind us

Footprints on the sands of time

RIP on the Ultimate Hero cry

Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by Myself2(m): 9:56am On Sep 04, 2017
thorpido:
Violence everywhere.
One needs to be careful and not 'show oneself' anyhow.A lot of evil people abound.

What was the reason for this dastardly act ??
Re: Hector Joberteh Shot Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photo) by gentlelily(f): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2017
cummando:
This can't be true....

The most painful part is seeing the body on the floor as the other man cries. Please must you put the picture of the dead body? And as you post the picture e go bring the man to life or make we go share the body do suya? Some things are just wrong........

Now I can't get the dead guy off my head. Op ori e o pe
But you saw the caption graphic before viewing it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.