Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard (63657 Views)

Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car / Nigerian Police Jet Rots Away In Lagos (Photos) / Drama As Custom Boss Convoy Block Melaye Led Senate Committee At Customs HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
CG Customs to be summoned soon
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by Gangster1ms: 6:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
Car just dey rot and I dey here dey trek
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by starwar(m): 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
eezeribe:
And tomorrow somebody will come and tell me to pay tax...
My tax evasion to Nigerian government is still in the womb...
Pay your tax ooo#in jenifa's voice
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by 989900: 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
298 ko, 298 ni.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by Beedude(m): 6:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Guy if I fit meet you one on one I swear I go burst bottle for your head. you're so childish and annoying!!
E never reach that level nah
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
Una generations to come will suffer all this by God grace.
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by madridguy(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
Saraki thought he can use his power to frustrate to the comptroller of Nigeria Custom service to get h smuggled car.

SteveMarvic:
please what's funny in the post i want to laugh too
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by Reference(m): 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
What is ot doing there. Is it Saraki's property. It should be auctioned off and the proceeds returned to treasury before it becomes scrap.
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by SteveMarvic: 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
madridguy:
Saraki thought he can use his power to frustrate to the comptroller of Nigeria Custom service to get h smuggled car.

Your reply is funny already grin
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by CocoaOla: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
How do we kill the mosquito that perch on the scrotum? If we don't kill corruption, it will kill Nigeria soon.
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by laliga01: 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:
Saraki is a big fat criminal

Supported by Igbos to get the Senate presidency

Before you castigates me on the bolded

Don't forget Igbos are PDP

PDP are Igbos

Hahahaha
..as expected...cant make a single sentence without mentioning IPOB.
IPOB is bigger than I thought with people like this nuisance sarrki having sleepless nights daily.
IPOB will impregnate your mother to give birth to another hater...IPOB need more haters like you to get to the promise land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by janykute: 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

PDP are Igbos
You are really becoming very annoying.Cant those your pay master find another work for you?Lets wait and see what becomes your fate after 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by MaryKaku007(m): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

PDP are Igbos

You are too childish and disgusting

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by MaryKaku007(m): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
CocoaOla:
How do we kill the mosquito that perch on the scrotum? If we don't kill corruption, it will kill Nigeria soon.

Nigeria is dead and a failed state.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by Lebb: 7:27pm On Sep 03, 2017
[quote author=smartty68 post=60096690]
You don't expect God to deal with him when we as humans feeling the pains have virtually done nothing in tackling these political menace. [/quo shocked
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by yahmohy27: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lilcentt:
picture of the car before I comment
Funny ,who is begging you ?
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by yahmohy27: 7:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
Lilcentt:
picture of the car before I comment
Funny ,who is begging you ? In fact go and sleep
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by Chikpat(m): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
This z the . if na Jonathan bi president, Saraki for don claim d car teh teh.

This z one d the test cases of Buhari's will to fight corruption ....u can lyk it or not. But don't quote me if u thinking, talkn shit
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by WizzyDollar(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
Whether its SARAKI or SERIAL KILL i don't care, May u experience a bicycle accident that will re-construct ur brain.
PLS I NEED A JOB IN THE CUSTOMS YARD RIGHT AWAY. Anyone who can help contact me....090-WIZ-$$$$
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by Ojisik(m): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
N298m range rover car shocked

Is it a flying car?

God deal with Sarrki Saraki I mean and others who keep looting our country's treasury to death.

Read to learn Sir. In the article, it was clarified that The car cost $298,000 which is roughly NGN62.5 million based on exchange rate at the time of purchase.

The headline is obviously clickbait.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Ojisik:

Read to learn Sir. In the article, it was clarified that The car cost $298,000 which is roughly NGN62.5 million based on exchange rate at the time of purchase.

The headline is obviously clickbait.

Mr learned. Oversabi house boy undecided

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by Kobicove(m): 7:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nigeria Wazobia Ltd (RC1960)

Ps- One day Nigeria will be a country of men who value National interest above Personal interest.......

From the look of things that day may never come
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by manci(m): 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
how many Keke napeps this 289m will buy to share for poor papas in biafran Land to find money wey dem go buy garri .saraki get mercy now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by heryur(m): 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
RIPEnglish:
Saraki is the kings of kings of looters republican of Nigerian.
I sight you
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by onyxo76(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2017
So the car has become government property by virtue of the seizure, who come be the government if not saraki and other people in power.
Abi custom go auction the SUV, anyone who buy that ride don buy trouble be that o.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by raphaeladeyele: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
N295m too wow
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by akaahs(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Me na d car i want to see not his ugly face
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by Fucktensei: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2017
sarrki:

PDP are Igbos
Make you dey make use of your brain abeg! angry angry
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by ehinmowo: 12:03am On Sep 04, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Guy if I fit meet you one on one I swear I go burst bottle for your head. you're so childish and annoying!!

Go burst am na. Mr. Macho
Re: Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard by DrogoG(m): 4:04am On Sep 04, 2017
This thief supposed to be in jail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke / President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) / Bashir El-Rufai Blasts Igbos On Twitter, Apologises Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.