Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos (8260 Views)

Moyo Lawal Has Got The Freshest Bum Bum In Nollywood (PHOTOS) / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / Kogi State University Freshest Graduate Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by IamAirforce1: 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
When you have a boss like GOD.

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by dingbang(m): 7:58pm On Sep 03, 2017
Same shirt again and again and again.....

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
cheesy cheesy

The freshest and baddest cool

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by chiksy20: 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2017
see face, mitcheeeeew nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2017
The Op is in his 30's. I can see dem wrinkles

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
♪Wèrey tútú réé♪

è ra wèréy.....é rá wéréy grincheesy

grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Nnazzy52(m): 8:03pm On Sep 03, 2017
You look lik my monster dick.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by mofeoluwadassah: 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
many are mad but few are roaming cry

22 Likes

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2017
Bros im sorry to say

You are ugly
You are not fresh. (at all)
That shirt is obviously fake. (We don't need Hushpuppi)

Girls dey try o...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by indodon(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
you look good but_____

Isn't this attention seeking thing gettin too much?

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Cholls(m): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
my brother cutehector why na....watin im do u na
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Bibi294(f): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
Fresh so so! Fresh somebody
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by decatalyst(m): 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
That's the way anyone who has access to free pvssy and free drinks thinks.

Original weed sef go make you feel Otedola and Dangote are just a step above you in life. grin

Continue ooo, e go soon clear for your eye and head...and you will realize you are just like this... grin

12 Likes

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
ShyCypher:
Bros im sorry to say

You are ugly
You are not fresh. (at all)
That shirt is obviously fake. (We don't need Hushpuppi)

Girls dey try o...
grin

4 Likes

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
A fresh guy like me

Tell me why my baby no go love me forever

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by EgusiShankly: 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
ur pictures nor dey ever clear.....

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by ojun50(m): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2017
U try
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:28pm On Sep 03, 2017
EgusiShankly:
ur pictures nor dey ever clear.....

After you don smoke 3 wraps of SK why you go see well

5 Likes

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by princealexndre(m): 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
With your fake Gucci

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by EgusiShankly: 8:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
IamAirforce1:

After you don smoke 3 wraps of SK why you go see well
lol....see pesin way contents for him head nor arrange well...
abeg dres go meet day ur assless babe

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2017
What's the essence? angry
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:39pm On Sep 03, 2017
EgusiShankly:
lol....see pesin way contents for him head nor arrange well...
abeg dres go meet day ur assless babe

I can tolerate your insult for posting my own photo ... But please don't bring my girl friend into these.
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by onetwothree123: 8:54pm On Sep 03, 2017
dingbang:
Same shirt again and again and again.....

grin grin
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by EgusiShankly: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
IamAirforce1:

I can tolerate your insult for posting my own photo ... But please don't bring my girl friend into these.
come beat me nah... mtcheeewwwwww
I didn't insult ur babe,only stating the obvious.... U started it

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by IamAirforce1: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
EgusiShankly:
come beat me nah... mtcheeewwwwww
I didn't insult ur babe,only stating the obvious.... U started it
I don't have your time
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by EgusiShankly: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I don't have your time
OK
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by coolegbo(m): 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2017
Despite the attention seeking reason, the shirt make sense, good smile, but...u black o, or is it the picture quality of ur phone...or mine? lol
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Homeboiy: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
uh see fake aba Gucci top
e no go pass #650

As for your pix,u already know how u look

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
Homeboiy:
uh see fake aba Gucci top

e no go pass #650

As for your pix,u already know how u look
You're my boy

I won't take your opinion serious
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by Homeboiy: 9:36pm On Sep 03, 2017
IamAirforce1:
You're my boy
I won't take your opinion serious
OK my boss
Have u smoked today

1 Like

Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by IamAirforce1: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
May your name be glorified my heavenly God.
Re: I Feel Like I'm The Freshest Guy In The World - Photos by funsho75(m): 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
I was like... His he seriously serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady I Met / To The Guys / Is There Any Nairaland Girl With Eyes Prettier Than These (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.