Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? (38176 Views)

How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB In Aba When Jonathan Was In Power (Video) / Throwback Photos Of When Jonathan Gave South-west Obas N50m Each (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
AnanseK:

Buhari was an excellent soldier , an officer and a gentleman. He had nothing against Igbos but had to to do a soldier's job according to rules of engagement. I'm sure this goes for Ojukwu and other Biafran military officers as well.

Buhari na recruit, he's not an officer grin

Let me give u some examples.

After Nigeria government grantee amnesty to ojukwu, he came back n lived peacefully in Nigeria. Buhari later became head of states thru a coup n arrested ojukwu n kept him in kirirkiri prison until he was ousted from power(babangida released him).

A FULANI Man was president n an igbo man his vice, bubu did coup n labelled them both corrupt looters. He sent the Fulani man to house arrest n locked up the igbo man in kirikiri.

A governor of eastern Nigeria back den called mbadiwe was labelled corrupt looter, arrested, jailed n refused him treatment for his diabetes till be became blind in prison...... Shortly after his blindness he was released from maximum security prison and he died afterwards. Now the igbos couldn't bury him because the so called looter who has stolen millions of dollars in the 80s didn't even have a single house in his village @ the point of death.

Let me stop here...

No full nation can hate a single man with passion for no reason.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? by AnanseK(m): 3:27am On Sep 05, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Buhari na recruit, he's not an officer grin
Let me give u some examples.
After Nigeria government grantee amnesty to ojukwu, he came back n lived peacefully in Nigeria. Buhari later became head of states thru a coup n arrested ojukwu n kept him in kirirkiri prison until he was ousted from power(babangida released him).
A FULANI Man was president n an igbo man his vice, bubu did coup n labelled them both corrupt looters. He sent the Fulani man to house arrest n locked up the igbo man in kirikiri.
A governor of eastern Nigeria back den called mbadiwe was labelled corrupt looter, arrested, jailed n refused him treatment for his diabetes till be became blind in prison...... Shortly after his blindness he was released from maximum security prison and he died afterwards. Now the igbos couldn't bury him because the so called looter who has stolen millions of dollars in the 80s didn't even have a single house in his village @ the point of death.
Let me stop here...
No full nation can hate a single man with passion for no reason.

Are you so ignorant to believe all this tribal nonsense? Your facts are twisted , Mbadiwe was never a governor of anywhere and you need to know more about diabetes. Some people are using your ignorance and poisoning your weak mind against your country and it's well meaning leadership.
Re: Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 05, 2017
AnanseK:

Are you so ignorant to believe all this tribal nonsense? Your facts are twisted , Mbadiwe was never a governor of anywhere and you need to know more about diabetes. Some people are using your ignorance and poisoning your weak mind against your country and it's well meaning leadership.

Bros counter all that I have listed, stop side stepping.
And pls don't talk about diabetes with me I really beg u.
Re: Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? by leisuretym: 7:36am On Sep 05, 2017
HausaOverlord:
comprehension seems to be a big problem for u.
my apology I didnt notice that.
Re: Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? by leisuretym: 7:38am On Sep 05, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

I said selfless. But you called someone useless and you said "my Jesus". Is that what Jesus taught you?

I hereby tender my apology to seun, the mod that moved this to front page and the OP.
Re: Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? by lookingfly: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
you're not even ashamed that you can open your mouth and say I insulted you When you actually started the insult.......if any body is unreasonable and childish, it's you.......you asked a stupid question trying to justify y Igbos and Niger deltas are on the neck of pmb. what does he expect when frustrated the regime of another, you can't eat your cake and have it.....and for you claiming you know everything in Nigeria politics,it's only a fo.ol that thinks there's no other like him or someone better than him.
ihatesycophant:
You see how low you descended to. Abuse can never win an argument in life. The loudest voice don't ever win an argument. So you mean you cannot engage constructively without abuse. It's childish to start abusing in an intellectual discourse.
Let me still remind you your question. Why is it that Boko Haram and northern elders disturbed Jonathan?
I've taken time to reeled out every challenges in each dispensation but instead of you to appreciate me for educating you, you went low at throwing tantrum.
I've also say sorry, that I will not do that again but you must learn not to ask stupid question when you know next to nothing on political issues of the country. Nigerian political situations have grown beyond yesterday boys and girls.
Re: Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? by ihatesycophant(m): 7:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
lookingfly:
you're not even ashamed that you can open your mouth and say I insulted you When you actually started the insult.......if any body is unreasonable and childish, it's you.......you asked a stupid question trying to justify y Igbos and Niger deltas are on the neck of pmb. what does he expect when frustrated the regime of another, you can't eat your cake and have it.....and for you claiming you know everything in Nigeria politics,it's only a fo.ol that thinks there's no other like him or someone better than him.
You see your low IQ. I never asked you any question. It was OkunrinMeta that asked you question and not Ihatesycophant. Try and be checking commentator's name before you reply. Let your IQ be working smartly, go back and double check my comments, I never ask such.
Young man, I don't claim I know all about Nigerian politics but on reading people's comments, I gauze their understanding on any issue. As it were, you know not our old politics and happenings.
Let me remind you your question again. Why does Boko Haram and northern elders disturbed Jonathan?
I took time to reeled out challenges faced in each dispensations and also tell you it wasn't peculiar to Jonathan's regime. Or can we also say, why do they use Sharia and northern elders to disturbed OBJ?Or why do they use militants and southern elders to disturbed OBJ or Yar'adua?
Stop seeing things in the lens of tribe because it's a common thing for any section to fill cheated.
Re: Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? by juman(m): 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
baike:
because buhari make nnamdi kanu popular!

You are right.

Calling for biafra is always there.
Re: Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? by jpphilips(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
vinlinks:

I know no tribe is bigger than Nigeria. But what the Igbos are asking is not bad.

Or answer me, Igbos asking for referendum is it bad?

It is not bad, it is actually stup!d, before you ask Nigeria for anything, it behooves common sense to look at the laws of Nigeria.
Imagine if the North starts a movement asking the Nigerian government to enthrone the Emir of Kano as the Monarch of Nigeria, how does it sound? That's how s!lly IPOB demands sound to sane minds. please stop using IPOB and igbos interchangeably, igbos are sane hard working people, Igbos are not.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? by rummmy: 8:15am On Sep 16, 2017
As if your people in UK and other countries that is not nigeria have all left.....it is not by force to be together as a nation..cant you people do without us?
psp2pc:

tell your brothers to leave the north and west first, then we know you are serious about biafra
Re: Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? by psp2pc(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2017
rummmy:
As if your people in UK and other countries that is not nigeria have all left.....it is not by force to be together as a nation..cant you people do without us?

do you have sense at all? do you see me fighting for a oduduwa republic or Niger delta republic?
imagine I wanted any of the aforementioned republic, you wouldn't expect me to be living in UK and fighting to get my country in Nigeria.
you want biafra but don't want to leave Nigeria and go to biafra states.
you guys just want to eat your cake and have it at the same time.
I don't understand how you guys brain are wired to think. i don't even want to be commenting on any iPob thread or posts.
Re: Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? by rummmy: 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2017
Shut up....which law says that you can not live in another country if you are a biafran,must people go to their place before they request for their own country?fish brain
psp2pc:

do you have sense at all? do you see me fighting for a oduduwa republic or Niger delta republic?
imagine I wanted any of the aforementioned republic, you wouldn't expect me to be living in UK and fighting to get my country in Nigeria.
you want biafra but don't want to leave Nigeria and go to biafra states.
you guys just want to eat your cake and have it at the same time.
I don't understand how you guys brain are wired to think. i don't even want to be commenting on any iPob thread or posts.
Re: Why Was There Little Call For Biafra When Jonathan Was In Power? by suremanpatriot: 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
suremanpatriot:
Why did Jona Fr southsouth not giv his neighbors southeast bro referandum? Why did those aggressors not stop elections durin jona era. This is because this is truly the looters' game,they are all part of the game to loot naija dry,then cave out
a phoney country to spend their loots. These bullshitts aren't abt biafra is abt commerce among aristocrats and imperialists. It's all a sham carried out by their mercenaries. Unfortunately the gullible illiterate,uninformed followers who are fooled and manipulated daily are the victims dieing for nothing. Pitiable and pathetic generation of ill- informed and uninformed youths.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Yusufu Idegu On Miyetti Allah: ‘I Stand By My Story’ — The Nation's Reporter / Explosion in Millennium Plaza in Abuja / Tinubu: APC Asks Election Tribunal To Dismiss Obi, Lp’s Petition, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.