Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY (17095 Views)

If Relationship Tastes Like A Drink, What Does Urs Taste Like? / How Does A White Girl Pussy Taste Like / How Does Vagina Taste Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by daviesblaze(m): 10:08pm On Sep 03, 2017
i actually said guys only but if u are a girl and you are reading this, angryu should shut the Bleep up and dont take any offence lipsrsealed wink.

When someone asks what a vagina tastes like, you can bet it’s because they’re planning to go down on someone or have already done so and are wondering if everything is working smoothly down there.
Unfortunately, there’s no singular answer. That’s because the vagina, like any other body part, is subject to its own chemical makeup. The skin itself will taste like the rest of your skin on your body, if clean, but the fluids are another story.
So What Fluid does the vagina produce?
Well am not gonna bore you with something you already know about vaginas. all you need to know is that women produce this on a regular basis for a variety of reasons, and they are:
#1 Lubrication. This occurs more often when she is in a state of sexual arousal or when you’re at the peak of ovulation.
#2 Cleaning. The vagina regularly expels waste in order to keep it clean and fresh from the inside.
#3 Ovulation. The consistency and chemical makeup of the discharge changes all throughout the menstrual cycle in order to help her get pregnant or to prevent you from getting pregnant.

The thing is, the taste, on the other hand, will vary depending on her diet and lifestyle. Still, if you want your fluids to taste a certain way, you better fix your lifestyle. Smoking, alcohol, and drugs can alter it to the point of toxicity, not just in your vagina, but your whole body.
As for food, stuff like broccoli, onions, cabbages, asparagus, red meat, and dairy can cause it to smell and taste a little worse than usual.

Base on my experience a healthy pussy tastes like unsweetened yogurt. If you don’t believe me, here is a list I compiled 4rm some of my buddies who’ve already been there:

1. “It was really weird to describe, but it smelled and tasted like a combination of yesterdays barbecue, mixed with sour yoghurt all at once”
2. “I’ve only eaten 1 woman’s vagina and it was, in fact, an enjoyable experience. She tasted sweet actually. It wasn’t until a few months later that a friend found a random article that stated how vaginal secretions are mostly blood plasma that I put two and two together… she was diabetic.”
3. “But on the whole, I’d say I genuinely enjoy the taste of a woman. Such a unique taste, and everybody is different—it’s like their sex fingerprint. It’s not like I want vagina-flavored something, but the flavor of vagina is generally pleasant to me.”
4. “I can say that some pussies taste better than others. In addition to that, I do love the act of giving a girl head, but I only love it when her pussy tastes divine. I don’t really ask the girls how they get their juices to taste so delicious because I think that’d be a weird conversation, but I suspect it’s along the lines of when you smell a person and there’s certain smells that are just more arousing than others.”
5. “Depends on the girl. I’ve had girls where they tasted very sweet, which was awesome (and rare) and I’ve had girls where they tasted like dead fish and battery acid, which is not awesome (and way more common.)”
6. “Lick the back of your hand. Wait 10 seconds. Smell. It tastes like that smell.”
 “Nectar, water, salt, and citrus, mingled with the scent of her hair and her skin and her sweat. It is intoxicating and heady, in all the best ways.”
So that’s it. Share ur own experience. Am curious

2 Likes

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by eyescue(m): 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2017
It tastes Salty

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by dingbang(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Some boiz will go and lick bacteria... And be wearing condom

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by jonaifame22(m): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2017
Salty when unwashed and tasteless when washed, and sometimes I think it smells like onions, mostly when it's hairy!

43 Likes

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
eyescue:
It tastes Salty

Experiencia
Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by daviesblaze(m): 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2017
dingbang:
Some boiz will go and lick bacteria... And be wearing condom
e.g you abi cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2017
jonaifame22:
Salty when unwashed and tasteless when washed, and sometimes I think it smells like onions, mostly when it's hairy!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5894116_gorillafoldarms_jpeg08a09bb7786e0da4e8e1feea9c0e9f74

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by dingbang(m): 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
daviesblaze:

e.g you abi cheesy cheesy
you well so?

1 Like

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by DarkMagic(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
No idea
Cos I wear condom on ma tongue cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by mofeoluwadassah: 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
mine tastes like alcohol,its makes you drunk after sucking it wink

12 Likes

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by daviesblaze(m): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
dingbang:
you well so?
hmmmm. seems am saying grin grin the truth
Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by sunkanmihassan1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
Sour metallic taste.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by lomprico(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2017
Mayonnaise

4 Likes

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 03, 2017
sunkanmihassan1:
Sour metallic taste.

This is more like it walai.

All these learners sayin' "salty", I wonder if they've been eatin' infected cunts.

A healthy cunt is kinna tasteless like when u touch d tip of a spoon with your tongue. Metallic.

22 Likes

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by sunkanmihassan1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2017
ShyCypher:

All these learners sayin' "salty", I wonder if they've been eatin' infected cunts.

A healthy cunt is kinna tasteless like when u touch d tip of a spoon with your tongue. Metallic.
hmmn, I see you are a man of culture as well.

6 Likes

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by BlackDBagba: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
One sec grin. Ok I'm done. Nah nothing ... tasteless is the word.

1 Like

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by emmyluizzz: 11:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
I'm cuming
Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:23pm On Sep 03, 2017
ShyCypher:

from the master himself i endorse this comment grin

5 Likes

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by Preye1599(m): 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2017
Why would anybody suck it sef
mofeoluwadassah:

3 Likes

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by Pidginwhisper: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
jonaifame22:
Prof!! Prof!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2017
Kin ma ladi kin ma jedi
Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by slyd90(m): 12:03am On Sep 04, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
u say??

10 Likes

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by DONADAMS(m): 12:18am On Sep 04, 2017
jonaifame22:
yes!!!onions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 04, 2017
jonaifame22:
Have u smelt those fishy ones. It kills ur mood instantly. And its very common

8 Likes

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by Nobody: 2:23am On Sep 04, 2017
Just look at how morally depressed and basic our youths have become!
That old men now come online to discuss the taste of puzssy. Tufiakwa. Aru mere!

8 Likes

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by ImperialYoruba: 4:35am On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

Thats how you can tell between a girl thats fresh and had just one or two intimate boyfriends before you or if everybody in Bariga has banged her. A virgin is most metallic...and it scales down from there with successive meat pounding.

You ever dip litmus paper in toto? Try am and see how the properties change right before your eyes. No lie! If that no work, make girl pee for inside container, drop yellow phosphor inside and see reaction. You go know which toto get infection which one good and healthy. Make sure to protect ya eyes with that phosphor test o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by ImperialYoruba: 4:44am On Sep 04, 2017
raylord:

Have u smelt those fishy ones. It kills ur mood instantly. And its very common

I dont care how beautiful a girl is, if she like sef be ms universe...if my dick no get erect when she nayked its a warning....something dey her body.

E fit be decay, e fit be magun. If mah dick no respond to her body, before she put her pant back on sef speed don carry me like bullet reach home already.

2 Likes

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by muller101(m): 8:06am On Sep 04, 2017
jonaifame22:
expert on pussy matters

2 Likes

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by daviesblaze(m): 8:30am On Sep 04, 2017
lomprico:
Mayonnaise
what does that mean

1 Like

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by daviesblaze(m): 8:35am On Sep 04, 2017
YourTerror:
Just look at how morally depressed and basic our youths have become!

That old men now come online to discuss the taste of puzssy. Tufiakwa. Aru mere!
hmmm our rev father has admonished.
O Nairalanders, to your tents cheesy cheesy cheesy REPENT!!

1 Like

Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by Yewandequeen(f): 8:51am On Sep 04, 2017
jonaifame22:
shocked
Re: How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY by deanoffaculty: 9:07am On Sep 04, 2017
jonaifame22:
ALL HAIL KING JONAIFAME.......IIIIGGGGWWEEEEE!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day? / How People Waste Love In Dating Before Marriage / My Boss Want Me To Do Him: And Am Not Gay.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.