Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Here Are The 14 Best Things About Having A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are The 14 Best Things About Having A Boyfriend (855 Views)

5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / The Truth About Having A Big Dick / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are The 14 Best Things About Having A Boyfriend by iPostciTy(f): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2017
1. No more fumbley, weird "I don't even know what you like" first-time se*x. That's not to say that boyfriend se*x is fool-proof but your odds of having someone accidentally pull your hair because their stupid elbow was on it go down by a lot.
You need more? Visit =>>> http://ipostcity.com

2. He can not reply to your text and you won't go into a panic attack shame spiral wondering if he's ghosting. You can say "he's probably just busy" and know for a fact that yes, that is why. It's like having an oxygen tank at all times.

3. You always have someone to zip up the back of your dress so you don't have to do that weird acrobatic arm thing. Even if it is probably good for your deltoids or something. It still blows.

4. You always have someone to split food with for those days when you feel like ordering like a monster but then remember you have a normal human stomach. And then on days when you somehow have a superhuman stomach…

5. You have twice the food always. Oh what's that? You're not hungry? Guess who is? It's me!

6. No more Tinder dates to run screaming from while wearing shoes that are really hard to run in. Plus, no after-work drink dates means you can actually get through the work week without a hangover from hell. Hello, productivity and a general lack of nausea.

7. You can do any embarrassing thing on the planet and he will still think sun shines out of your butt. Which it honestly could. You don't know. You can't see down there.

8. You finally at long last have someone to suffer through family dinners with. There is no better feeling than kicking your boyfriend under the table when your grandad straight up starts eating that huge bowl of gravy with his own spoon.

9. You get to double date with your friends aka you get to spy on you friends' boyfriends to make sure they're good enough.
And run over the data you have learned with your boyfriend to make sure you didn't miss any #facts.

10. There will always be someone to like your selfies. You can now post freely without fear of Zero Likes.

11. You automatically have approximately 40 percent more space in your brain because it's not begrudgingly focused on meeting The One. Obviously this much of your brain isn't focused on that but Jesus christ, sometimes it feels like it's supposed to be and it's exhausting.

12. Valentine's Day is no longer a day of chalky candy-filled dread. It might be a day of excited joy or a day when you both do the same things you always do, but it holds no power over you any more, so suck it, Valentine Day.

13. All the time you used to spend online dating can now be spent on doing things that make your soul happy. Instead of killing it with a machete because Jesus Christ, one of these has to be good, right? (Not really).

14. Couples costumes! I'd be lying to you if I didn't say I've had a lot of ~*iDeAs*~ about this lately, so FYI, next person I date: I have a whole list of potential couples costumes. We're set for three years, minimum. You need more? Visit =>>> http://ipostcity.com

1 Share

Re: Here Are The 14 Best Things About Having A Boyfriend by Oyiboman69: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Na this i send you go learn for school

1 Like

Re: Here Are The 14 Best Things About Having A Boyfriend by Greenbullet(m): 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
Naija girls :personal ATM
Re: Here Are The 14 Best Things About Having A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
iPostciTy:
1. No more fumbley, weird "I don't even know what you like" first-time se*x. That's not to say that boyfriend se*x is fool-proof but your odds of having someone accidentally pull your hair because their stupid elbow was on it go down by a lot.

2. He can not reply to your text and you won't go into a panic attack shame spiral wondering if he's ghosting. You can say "he's probably just busy" and know for a fact that yes, that is why. It's like having an oxygen tank at all times.

3. You always have someone to zip up the back of your dress so you don't have to do that weird acrobatic arm thing. Even if it is probably good for your deltoids or something. It still blows.

4. You always have someone to split food with for those days when you feel like ordering like a monster but then remember you have a normal human stomach. And then on days when you somehow have a superhuman stomach…

5. You have twice the food always. Oh what's that? You're not hungry? Guess who is? It's me!

6. No more Tinder dates to run screaming from while wearing shoes that are really hard to run in. Plus, no after-work drink dates means you can actually get through the work week without a hangover from hell. Hello, productivity and a general lack of nausea.

7. You can do any embarrassing thing on the planet and he will still think sun shines out of your butt. Which it honestly could. You don't know. You can't see down there.

8. You finally at long last have someone to suffer through family dinners with. There is no better feeling than kicking your boyfriend under the table when your grandad straight up starts eating that huge bowl of gravy with his own spoon.

9. You get to double date with your friends aka you get to spy on you friends' boyfriends to make sure they're good enough.
And run over the data you have learned with your boyfriend to make sure you didn't miss any #facts.

10. There will always be someone to like your selfies. You can now post freely without fear of Zero Likes.

11. You automatically have approximately 40 percent more space in your brain because it's not begrudgingly focused on meeting The One. Obviously this much of your brain isn't focused on that but Jesus christ, sometimes it feels like it's supposed to be and it's exhausting.

12. Valentine's Day is no longer a day of chalky candy-filled dread. It might be a day of excited joy or a day when you both do the same things you always do, but it holds no power over you any more, so suck it, Valentine Day.

13. All the time you used to spend online dating can now be spent on doing things that make your soul happy. Instead of killing it with a machete because Jesus Christ, one of these has to be good, right? (Not really).

14. Couples costumes! I'd be lying to you if I didn't say I've had a lot of ~*iDeAs*~ about this lately, so FYI, next person I date: I have a whole list of potential couples costumes. We're set for three years, minimum. You need more? Visit =>>> http://ipostcity.com

grin grin grin

Yeeaaah..i agree with these lists sha..the feeling of having a bf is kinda secure and fun that u know every day, someone really cares and love u endearly.. kiss
Re: Here Are The 14 Best Things About Having A Boyfriend by slyd90(m): 12:08am On Sep 04, 2017
u try OP buh some ladies don't deserve boyfriend

(1) (Reply)

Man Hired 20 Extraordinary Vehicles Consisting Of Ferrari To Propose And Still / Nairalanders, give this lady an advice. / Commercial Sex Workers Stab Customer To Death In Zimbabwe (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.