Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,556 members, 7,843,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together (28297 Views)

President Buhari & His Children, Hanan And Yusuf Buhari In Beautiful Photoshoot / Buhari & His Country Want To Put An End To Us - Benin Republic Traders / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Kazrem(m): 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
This is not the real Buhari. The real one is in Sudan. They did a plastic surgery for this.

Awon ode!
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Eu24(m): 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
Quarter plot of land off the major road at pleasure b/stop on a tarred road, good for commercial purpose, Alimosho, Area lagos.

Measuring 113,740square Meter with Suvrey planning n Deed of agreement

Asking pricr,;N4.5m

Interested person can visit this place then make your offer.

For more details

Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Mbediogu(m): 1:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
If I'm Buhari I will jst Resign to c more of my Grand children. Nigeria wahala can shorten ones live

I will say wahala of the office rather than the country. By the way, when is the flag scheduled for next half mast fly?
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wow! Our cute Presido has strong genes. Even his granddaughter took after him. Ouch!

cool cool kiss kiss cool cool
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by ashala(m): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
[quote author=Holuwahyomzzy post=60110211][img]https://2.bp..com/-gHqXhZCMd3I/Wazrcf7pZOI/AAAAAAAADxw/vdtK-hEMBRIOe0n1GXYaD5DS21j6Qs3wwCLcBGAs/s320/pr.png[/img]

The photo was taken in Daura, Katsina state where they are all celebrating Sallah.

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/lovely-photo-of-president-buhari-his.html

[/quote

Where are Buhari's Children from the first wife?. Did he ban them from coming close to him?
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by TijaniAbu: 5:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nice picture of the Commander in Chief of the Association of Executive Sickle Cell Carriers and Sufferers to be treated expensively abroad on medical vacations and more expensive Saudia Arabia thanksgiving pilgrimages on our public funds. Corruption is their middle name. Buhari and family are thieves and hypocrites.
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
cool......
Re: President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together by dappability: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2017
SamuelAnyawu That Cute Damsel in a Brown attire, is she married?
no but I have the president my intentions to marry her he said OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Lawan Defies Oshiomhole, Meets PDP Governors, Senators / Breaking News! Gov. Akpabio On The Run. / #BayelsaDecides; Jonathan Arrives Poling Unit For Accreditation (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.