Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification - Fashion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification (122234 Views)

Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) / Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by DRISKLEF(m): 12:10am On Sep 06, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, okay. Then the chances of winning will be slim.
You quoted a little too early. You sef. Lol. Hey been a while.

How did you come to this conclusion, please?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by sonofanarchy(m): 12:10am On Sep 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Sweetheart, was a joke oo. I'm not contesting. embarassed
damn are u scared now? u better contest

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by RoyalBlak007: 12:10am On Sep 06, 2017
refiner:

Aswear i will slap u when i see u!

I saw ur post in my last thread... angry

♤How would you slap an individual

♤that is way -way -way above you?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by safarigirl(f): 12:11am On Sep 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Oh làaawd grin

♤Ion give a yardstick bout em so called "dictators" grin , The other day I downloaded the previous shiitty contest's AUDIO INTERVIEW SESSION and know what....? I wasn't disappointed cos it was as jejune as expected cheesy , ßoth the interviewer & interviewee gringringrin
you even bother wasting MB for interviews nobody uses? The zombie voters don't even listen to the interview. They just enter thread and vote whoever they have been told to.

Most people don't look at the contestants pictures, they don't read interviews, profiles or listen to the recording. So, how is that a merited prize? No be the same man-know-man dem dey do?

Tomorrow, the same people that participate in such rubbish will complain about government

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by 40kobo77part2: 12:11am On Sep 06, 2017
refiner:

Kudos...i av got lot of more characters to display..i hope for more of ur observation.. tongue

I know say this one go dey here wannabe Nairaland Agbani lol. Them no dey kuku ask you before you begin put put your sexy pictures everywhere.

Shebi you go contest this year again?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by KelvinCX(m): 12:12am On Sep 06, 2017
Nominating carolyner
hottest girl i've seen on NL

www.nairaland.com/carolyner

dygeasy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by refiner(f): 12:12am On Sep 06, 2017
makydebbie:
Sweetheart, was a joke oo. I'm not contesting. embarassed
Dat was why i said i will only contest if u contest....cos i am never gonna contest..not in this life jaree..before some people die cos of me.. cool

But u gat someone in mind?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by makydebbie(f): 12:13am On Sep 06, 2017
sonofanarchy:
damn are u scared now? u better contest
If you want the 50k you can contest too.

Mynd44 this dude has been stalking me and I don't know how else to tell him I'm not interested, pls I don't understand this obsession. Pls it's not by force.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by refiner(f): 12:13am On Sep 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤How would you slap an individual

♤that is way -way -way above you?
Dont seem to care...u need a hot slap from me..and that u will get someday angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by sonofanarchy(m): 12:13am On Sep 06, 2017
refiner:

Kudos...i av got lot of more characters to display..i hope for more of ur observation.. tongue
undecided
refiner:

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by 40kobo77part2: 12:13am On Sep 06, 2017
safarigirl:
you even bother wasting MB for interviews nobody uses? The zombie biters don't even listen to the interview. They just enter thread and vote whoever they have been told to.

Most people don't look at the contestants pictures, they don't read interviews, profiles or listen to the recording. So, how is that a merited prize? No be the same man-know-man dem dey do?

Tomorrow, the same people that participate in such rubbish will complain about government

Hollala

Are you single?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by refiner(f): 12:14am On Sep 06, 2017
40kobo77part2:

I know say this one go dey here wannabe Nairaland Agbani lol. Them no dey kuku ask you before you begin put put your sexy pictures everywhere.

Shebi you go contest this year again?
Lol...nah i aint contesting

Thanks! angry
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by EtherealAnn(f): 12:14am On Sep 06, 2017
it's obvious the contest would be a joke.
#pass

10 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by refiner(f): 12:15am On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Missnande(f): 12:15am On Sep 06, 2017
Piiko:
uniabuja ajami estate

LOL, you sabi it!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by April4th(m): 12:15am On Sep 06, 2017
How do we nominate, when we don't even know or seen any pics of the so called female nairalanders we want to vote for?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by 40kobo77part2: 12:15am On Sep 06, 2017
refiner:

Lol...nah i aint contesting

Thanks! angry

Good. We are tired of seeing your face and pictures here, we need FRESH BLOOD.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by RoyalBlak007: 12:15am On Sep 06, 2017
safarigirl:
you even bother wasting MB for interviews nobody uses? The zombie biters don't even listen to the interview. They just enter thread and vote whoever they have been told to.

♤ You're very intelligent

♤How I wish the "Dictators" could lend some of it . They need it so bad....I mean it's so pathetic right now cheesy grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by kingwonder: 12:15am On Sep 06, 2017
We dey wait.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by refiner(f): 12:15am On Sep 06, 2017
EtherealAnn:
All i see is romance section trolls
it's obvious the contest would be a joke.
#pass
It has always been a joke hun.. undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by refiner(f): 12:16am On Sep 06, 2017
40kobo77part2:

Good. We are tired of seeing your face and pictures here, we need FRESH BLOOD.
Lmao...fresh blood u shall get!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by DRISKLEF(m): 12:16am On Sep 06, 2017
KelvinCX:

Nominating carolyner hottest girl i've seen on NL
dgeasy
Yea right. grin I thought she was a parody account.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by 40kobo77part2: 12:16am On Sep 06, 2017
Safarigirl hi
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 06, 2017
Missnande:

LOL, you sabi it!
you are standing near my friends apartment sha, for the reason u are a Gwags person I will support you cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by 40kobo77part2: 12:17am On Sep 06, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ You're very intelligent

♤How I wish the "Dictators" could lend some of it . They need it so bad....I mean it's so pathetic right now cheesy grin

Respect yourself.

I saw her first.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by makydebbie(f): 12:17am On Sep 06, 2017
refiner:

Dat was why i said i will only contest if u contest....cos i am never gonna contest..not in this life jaree..before some people die cos of me.. cool

But u gat someone in mind?
I get you dear, the stress and everything. Who'll have the time? I'm not gonna support anyone either, whoever I'll vote for must show me why she deserves my vote during the interview. It's brains over beauty. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 06, 2017
Safarigirl bribe me with a date, you are not my friend tho undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by KelvinCX(m): 12:20am On Sep 06, 2017
Nominating carolyner hottest girl i've seen on NL
dgeasy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by RoyalBlak007: 12:20am On Sep 06, 2017
refiner:

Dont seem to care...u need a hot slap from me..and that u will get someday angry

♤Now this is really cracking me up.... Adaolisa grin grin

♤ Ok..lemme get you. cool You need to slap me grin
...? Bur First♦ ....You'll have to get to my level first

♤ And how do you intend on doing that?
grin

♤Cos am miles ahead

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by April4th(m): 12:21am On Sep 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by RoyalBlak007: 12:21am On Sep 06, 2017
40kobo77part2:

Respect yourself.
I saw her first.

♤ She's all yours

gringrincheesygrincheesy

♤ßoss cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (68) (Reply)

Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) / *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** / Video Tutorial : Download Free Makeup Tutorial For Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.