Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification (121688 Views)

Victory Obasi Wins The Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2017 Contest (Photos) / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria MBGN 2017 (Photos) / Precious Omovong, Miss Delta, Withdraws From MBGN 2017 Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by LordScent(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
ImDharay:

youself. undecided

YO DRE, BEEN FOREVER
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by makydebbie(f): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Prec1ous:

My bad, I left them on the moon.

I only came back with myself embarassed embarassed
sad sad
You just raised my hopes.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
I nominate safiaa
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by BiafranBushBoy: 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
LordScent:

HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIDE

Hi scent. How you doing bro. Tis been a while. I really missed you smiley
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by LordScent(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
refiner:

Oh...where av u been? lipsrsealed

FACING EVERYDAY REALITY
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
LordScent:

BACK TO WAR ZONE. WE ENDED UP HATING EACH OTHER THE MORE AFTER EACH CONTEST

Lol, Obviously the basic truth cool cool grin grin grin The contest creates more of Enmity than Unity

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by KelvinCX(m): 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nominating carolyner
hottest girl i've seen on NL
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by BiafranBushBoy: 11:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Coyotejack:

Ruthless mudafucker cool

Honestly words have failed me for buhari matter.

It is well. The asshole will never go unpunished sha cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
zinachidi:
Jesus!
sir calm down undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by makydebbie(f): 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
DRISKLEF:

I dont think so. Alot of new monikas were allowed into the contest last in the last edition. Even some with little or no post at all got in. Besides, i see no reason why not having a profile pictures should disqualify prospective contestants. Most people just doesn't like putting their pictures on their socail media profile, doesn't mean they are fake or aliens. Some would rather have memes up there rather than thier images.

I get your point though just saying it isn't an ideal reason to disqualify prospective contestants from the contest. It's understandable if that perimeter is used on voters. My thoughts.
LOL, okay. Then the chances of winning will be slim.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by LordScent(m): 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hi scent. How you doing bro. Tis been a while. I really missed you smiley

LOLZZZ, THE "MISS YOU" PART KINDA REMIND ME OF THE CHANGE BUHARI PROMISED US grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by RoyalBlak007: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
Coyotejack:

U Sha grin, I have faith in S.E .

This their squad try at least.

♤Being Real→→I don't have faith in S.E grin gringrin

♤Yeah the squad isn't so bad now, ßut they need more silk cool
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by safarigirl(f): 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤You're ¹² 100%

♤ so correct grin
I know

The worst thin is that the organisers are like African Dictators, they refuse to modify the process to make it free and fair.

They just dash the money to people who look like Halloween costumes and expect you to suck it up, after all, God made us all in his image, nobody ugly

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by ImDharay: 11:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
LordScent:

YO DRE, BEEN FOREVER
Egbon, how far jare
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by HajimeSaito(m): 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
refiner:

Oh...where av u been? lipsrsealed

Why you come replace your fine profile pic with car? sad
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by LordScent(m): 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
Neyoor:

Lol, Obviously the basic truth cool cool grin grin grin The contest creates more of Enmity than Unity

Neyo pumping, howz life
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by BiafranBushBoy: 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

gringrin

I just pray that the players don't get too full of themselves and mess up.

Also I pray that our gay ass Coach comes to the field with his senses!

Algeria is so useless! God cheesy

One time Africa No 1... now having just one point from 4 games!!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by refiner(f): 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
makydebbie:
I nominate refiner.

Cc Dygeasy. We'll be opponents no problem. angry
Kikikik...

U are gonna contest right?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by BiafranBushBoy: 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
LordScent:

LOLZZZ, THE "MISS YOU" PART KINDA REMIND ME OF THE CHANGE BUHARI PROMISED US grin grin

You no longer type in your colourful shitty way? I always thought you were gay cheesy

Not until I saw how hard your ass was and realized that no guy would take such risk with you wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
LordScent:

FINE FINE Bro! Quite an age wink
cry kiss

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Coyotejack(m): 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Being Real→→I don't have faith in S.E grin gringrin

♤Yeah the squad isn't so bad now, ßut they need more silk cool

I agree on the silk part. They would qualify for Russia and like it has been , either not qualify from g.stage or get knocked out in the second round

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by LordScent(m): 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
ImDharay:

Egbon, how far jare

Just dey boss mii. Jst here for a meet and greet. Friends n foes alike. No racism
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by refiner(f): 11:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Why you come replace your fine profile pic with car? sad
Lol...if u promise to get that car for me...i promise to put back my picx kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by DRISKLEF(m): 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
u hope. I'm waiting for this whole disaster ta flop smiley I'm just too noisy to stay away doh.

I do hope really. The last time had alot people disappointed and some emotionally abused. I want to believe she and enlisting contestants alike know what the implications of doing this contest thing are. You know, the yings and the yangs.

Anyways, it's all for the fun of it at the end of the day. 'This whole disaster?' Hey ma'am, dont you think that's a bit of a strong term to use? I'd advise you watch your back cheesy. 'They' might just come for you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by makydebbie(f): 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
refiner:

Kikikik...

U are gonna contest right?
If you and Blackawk01 contest. tongue
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by refiner(f): 11:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
LordScent:

FACING EVERYDAY REALITY
Awwww...i missed u so much! kiss

I nominate lala247.. grin
Cc dygeasy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by ImDharay: 11:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
LordScent:

Just dey boss mii. Jst here for a meet and greet. Friends n foes alike. No racism
Ride on...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by Coyotejack(m): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I just pray that the players don't get too full of themselves and mess up.

Also I pray that our gay ass Coach comes to the field with his senses!

Algeria is so useless! God cheesy

One time Africa No 1... now having just one point from 4 games!!

So far we have business men that keeps on paying $20,000 offering to S.E they are solid cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by refiner(f): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
makydebbie:
If you and Blackawk01 contest. tongue
I will only contest if u contest! grin

Thought blackhawk is a guy...
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by LordScent(m): 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You no longer type in your colourful shitty way? I always thought you were gay cheesy

Not until I saw how hard your ass was and realized that no guy would take such risk with you wink

Corrupt child. The colors faded with the hymen, NL is now a free trade zone
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lets HOPE this doesn't come with aftermath controversies as usually undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 - Nomination & Verification by RoyalBlak007: 11:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
safarigirl:
I know

The worst thin is that the organisers are like African Dictators, they refuse to modify the process to make it free and fair.

They just dash the money to people who look like Halloween costumes and expect you to suck it up, after all, God made us all in his image, nobody ugly

♤ Oh làaawd grin

♤Ion give a yardstick bout em so called "dictators" grin , The other day I downloaded the previous shiitty contest's AUDIO INTERVIEW SESSION and know what....? I wasn't disappointed cos it was as jejune as expected cheesy , ßoth the interviewer & interviewee gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (68) (Reply)

Cornrows! I Didn't Know Nigerian Men Love This Hairstyle So Much (Photos) / *** QUEENZHAIR™ ||Get in Here For 100% Raw Vietnamese Human Hairs *** / How Can One Grow Facial Hair Rapidly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.