Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

What Minimum Age Gap Do Girls Prefer With A Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Minimum Age Gap Do Girls Prefer With A Boyfriend? (2645 Views)

What Should Be The Minimum Age Gap Between Spouses / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) / Why Do Thin Girls Prefer Fat Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Minimum Age Gap Do Girls Prefer With A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2010
At times when I see a girl I admire and would like to approach her, she may look like shes my exact agemate or I may be a year older than she is. when a situation like this comes up, I get discouraged cos I feel she may take me as a small boy for not being old enough to her taste. my question is, what minimum age gap do girls prefer?
Re: What Minimum Age Gap Do Girls Prefer With A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2010
not a split second younger I say, also, the idea of dating grandad doesn't quite tickle my fancy either
Re: What Minimum Age Gap Do Girls Prefer With A Boyfriend? by blackmann(m): 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2010
i usually like to maintain at least a 4 year gap btw any girl i date and i(meaning, i am older). my baby is 4 years younger than i am. the one i dated b4 her was also 4 years younger. it was the previous one that was about 11 months younger, nd when her demands for settling down were getting out of hand without me getting anywhere in my life yet(i was still in part 4 then and she was about finishing a 2 year teachers training course) that i spoke to my feet nd took a hike.
Re: What Minimum Age Gap Do Girls Prefer With A Boyfriend? by okenwa(m): 11:08pm On Feb 23, 2010
its criticsal to mention age difference, first sight with a lady/guy matters if it will work out or not shocked
Re: What Minimum Age Gap Do Girls Prefer With A Boyfriend? by sophy09: 11:09pm On Feb 23, 2010
People say age is nothing but a number, I agree to that to some extent. It all has to do with maturity. For me it is better for a guy to be older than his gf because sometimes a girl might act immature in some cases it is easy for a mature guy to be able to deal with it.

1 Like

Re: What Minimum Age Gap Do Girls Prefer With A Boyfriend? by Krissykriss(m): 11:36pm On Feb 23, 2010
I used 2 like this girl so much until i realised durin her birthday that she was two yrs older than me. I made up mind just to be ordinary friends with from then on. I aint plannin on settlin down very soon; dont need some1 puttin all sorts of pressure on me to.
Re: What Minimum Age Gap Do Girls Prefer With A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2010
Age doesn't matter much to me. But being with older ladies makes me a lil nervous. grin
Re: What Minimum Age Gap Do Girls Prefer With A Boyfriend? by smooooooth: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2010
5 - 10 years. ask any lady.

1 Like

Re: What Minimum Age Gap Do Girls Prefer With A Boyfriend? by Sagamite(m): 12:31pm On Feb 24, 2010
ibkaye:

not a split second younger I say, also, the idea of dating grandad doesn't quite tickle my fancy either

What do you mean?  angry We can show you some luf!

eina:

At times when I see a girl I admire and would like to approach her, she may look like shes my exact agemate or I may be a year older than she is. when a situation like this comes up, I get discouraged cos I feel she may take me as a small boy for not being old enough to her taste. my question is, what minimum age gap do girls prefer?

Sorry to hear that mate. One day you will find one.

But if you ever find yourself in that situation again. Please just collect her number and forward it to me, no make am waste.  cheesy

chipmunkey:

Age doesn't matter much to me. But being with older ladies makes me a lil nervous. grin

You too, forward number. grin
Re: What Minimum Age Gap Do Girls Prefer With A Boyfriend? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 24, 2010
101 years.
Re: What Minimum Age Gap Do Girls Prefer With A Boyfriend? by iice(f): 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2010
I like the older man. . .but then again. . .i love the older brain cheesy

(1) (Reply)

No Kiss!no Love! / 20 Things Every Woman In Her 20’s Should Know / Nigerian Ladies Married To White Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.