Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video (3105 Views)

Buhari, Army Silent As US Exposes ISIS, Al-Qaeda Plans To Penetrate The South / Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by Classicjadon(m): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2017
Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, the spokesperson of the Nigerian Army said in a statement on Friday, September 1, that the extension of the 40-day deadline to arrest Boko Haram leader, Shekau was approved by the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai.

On Sunday, September 3, it was reported that the Boko Haram leader released another video taunting COAS Buratai and the Nigerian army and President Buhari.

In the newly released video, Shekau speaking in Hausa, said he was hale and hearty and the Nigerian army has been peddling lies of various arrests.

Below are some quotes from the video:

1. Speaking on the news that some members of the Boko Haram sect including top commanders, were arrested, he said: “I don’t think anyone who understands our creed will surrender to you. I heard your claim of arresting 70 of our members, it is a lie, you even claimed you arrested five of our commanders, we didn’t send out any troop this time and we are together with our commanders.”

2. Shekau also claimed responsibility of recent air attacks, saying: “Even your aircrafts that recently fell you did not report. Buhari is seated down sick and being lied to. It wasn’t an accident; we shot them down and there is nothing you do about it.”

3. Taunting them about the 40-day deadline which has expired, he said: “You said you’ll arrest me in 40 days and today is the 40th day and I’ve celebrated Sallah peacefully, I Shekau is here."

4. He also mocked the military about the rise of Biafra: "You Buhari as old as you are, at 74 you think you can do something, Biafrans have risen. Buhari you have no power and you are a liar.”

5. Mocking the Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai, he said: "Buratai I’ll repeat again, the forty days have passed so go and prepare again.”

6. He also mentioned, Sani Kukasheka, the army spokesman in his statement, threatening him with sickness. “And you Kukasheka, continue to lie; you will lie down sick the same Buhari did,” he said.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/09/even-biafrans-have-risen-against-you.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQd1wMikIIM

1 Like

Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2017
Classicjadon:

Brig.-Gen. Sani Usman, the spokesperson of the Nigerian Army said in a statement on Friday, September 1, that the extension of the 40-day deadline to arrest Boko Haram leader, Shekau was approved by the Chief of Army Staff, Lt.-Gen. Tukur Buratai.

On Sunday, September 3, it was reported that the Boko Haram leader released another video taunting COAS Buratai and the Nigerian army and President Buhari.

In the newly released video, Shekau speaking in Hausa, said he was hale and hearty and the Nigerian army has been peddling lies of various arrests.

Below are some quotes from the video:

1. Speaking on the news that some members of the Boko Haram sect including top commanders, were arrested, he said: “I don’t think anyone who understands our creed will surrender to you. I heard your claim of arresting 70 of our members, it is a lie, you even claimed you arrested five of our commanders, we didn’t send out any troop this time and we are together with our commanders.”

2. Shekau also claimed responsibility of recent air attacks, saying: “Even your aircrafts that recently fell you did not report. Buhari is seated down sick and being lied to. It wasn’t an accident; we shot them down and there is nothing you do about it.”

3. Taunting them about the 40-day deadline which has expired, he said: “You said you’ll arrest me in 40 days and today is the 40th day and I’ve celebrated Sallah peacefully, I Shekau is here."

4. He also mocked the military about the rise of Biafra: "You Buhari as old as you are, at 74 you think you can do something, Biafrans have risen. Buhari you have no power and you are a liar.”

5. Mocking the Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai, he said: "Buratai I’ll repeat again, the forty days have passed so go and prepare again.”

6. He also mentioned, Sani Kukasheka, the army spokesman in his statement, threatening him with sickness. “And you Kukasheka, continue to lie; you will lie down sick the same Buhari did,” he said.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/09/even-biafrans-have-risen-against-you.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQd1wMikIIM

Why is anyone complaining ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by 7inches: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2017
Buhari is enjoying the dish he prepared himself.
He indirectly supported boko boyz and fulani heardsmen

15 Likes

Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by ben4ever(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2017
Confusion everywhere
Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2017
Shakau wants to take over Nigeria but Buhari stop him. Now Biafrans shouldn't make him gain strength oh.

Buhari ride on. I DaB. cool
Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by Paperwhite(m): 10:18am On Sep 04, 2017
Imagine the derision grin grin grin Shekau bursting the lies/propaganda of this crooked government.Well Buhari once said "an attack on BH is an attack on the north".Karma is a bitch.Change still being served red,red hot.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by Deltagiant: 10:19am On Sep 04, 2017
Buhari is still mired in the euphoria of the British led defeat of the Peoples Liberation Army of Biafra. Even though he wasnt amongst the achieving commanders during the British genocide.

The very unintelligent Abokish manner in which he handles Biafra today reflects his poor military tactics.

And that is where Obasanjo stands out as a true statesman, military commander and politician. He won't drag Nigeria to the present cliff hanger the daura dullar.d has put the people thinking its bravery.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by amjoseph19: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2017
seunAccount:
Shakau wants to take over Nigeria but Buhari stop him. Now Biafrans shouldn't make him gain strength oh.

Irredeemable brainwashed zoneb.

3 Likes

Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by Paperwhite(m): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2017
seunAccount:

shocked Which Nigeria are you coming from

2 Likes

Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by PEPPERified: 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
h
Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by DanseMacabre(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2017
The funny or is it the most ironical thing is that asides being immortal, 'Shekau' always says the truth. 'Shekau' might just be a creation of the CIA.

So, does this mean IPOB and Boko Haram are technically allies now? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by obo389(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2017
It's just a matter of time. When it happens, e go be like dream grin
Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by raker300: 10:26am On Sep 04, 2017
This country is a mess..

We need to start fixing things and stop all this politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by ebukahandsome(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
If this old man dont settle for peace and equity with this remaining life he has, soon that seat will be too hot for his wrinkled old ass.

5 Likes

Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by babyfaceafrica: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
And so?
Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2017
Paperwhite:
shocked Which Nigeria are you coming from
I arrived Nigeria on saturday from Germany. Anything?
Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by Yyeske(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2017
Good, you'll see that Shekau will be given a chieftaincy title by IPOB miscreants because he talked good about them.
All Nnamdi kanu can do now is to visit Shekau to know how he operates in the NE and kanu can return and replicate same in the SE.
Same east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by OsuMmanu1: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2017
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin

5 Likes

Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by frleopardo: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2017
Are you f##king serious? Shekau mocks Buhari on Biafra? I can't stop laughing abeg. Nigeria is really a zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by Agimor(m): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2017
The name Buhari is a synonym of suffering and gnashing of teeth.

1 Like

Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by Oracle16(m): 10:49am On Sep 04, 2017
We all know Buhari has sympathy for Boko Haram. Time will come and the time is here already, Buhari will want to resign, but his people will be against him. Boko Haram is evil anyone that supports them is evil.

1 Like

Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by emmasege: 10:49am On Sep 04, 2017
Even though I detest Buhari's presidency and governance style, I wish this animal called Shekau would be caught dead or alive in the shortest time possible, for the love of my country. He's terrorised the land and tormented us mentally, for so long.

And the truth zombies would never like to hear is that this monster could have been captured dead or alive had Jonathan won the election. Jonathan had confined him and his jihad army to a specific location which could've made it easier for easy capture in the coming months. But as soon as their commander-in-chief came to Aso Rock, he destroyed all the military checkpoints in the region and in the north generally, making it easy for his foot soldiers (Boko boys ) to spread out and even establish/expand new cells. The continual raping and killing by Boko boys who diguise as herdsmen in the middle belt, says it all.

As we speak, Shekau may no longer be in sambisa forest or the north east. His freedom of movement has since been restored by his commander -in-chief.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by DocHMD: 10:50am On Sep 04, 2017
Shekau for president of Islamic republic of Arewa.

1 Like

Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by Omeokachie: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2017
"Attack on boko haram is anti-north".

Have people forgotten so soon how boko haram chose Buhari to represent them at negotiation with the then Jonathan regime?

Buhari rode on the back of the tiger to assume power and now the same tiger has turned around to taunt him.

Both boko haram and Buhari have proven to be opportunists who will do anything to get what they want.

All we want is a country of equals. Fairness, equity, Justice.

4 Likes

Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by SaiNigeria: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2017
I support shekau on this Biafra claim

This shekau get bad mouth walahi

2 Likes

Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by emmasege: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2017
hammerT:

Buhari got into power and decided to burn the bridges he used to get there.

First bridge he tried to burn was Boko Haram after sacrificing dem and Nigeria lives.

The second bridge is social media. Buhari have twice tried to pass antisocial media bill and now he has the army monitoring social media.
Ododo oro (true talk)
Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by Built2last: 11:00am On Sep 04, 2017
This country will break one day. It's inevitable

2 Likes

Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by ahaika23: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2017
Eya!
Re: Even The Biafrans Have Risen Against You' Shekau Mocks Buhari, Army In New Video by PureMe01: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2017
#shekau for president of Islamic republic of AREWA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) / Backstory Behind Aisha Buhari Gunfight With Sabiu Yusuf- Farooq A. Kperogi / Awolowo Out Of Prison? Who Released Him? See Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.