Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) (14499 Views)

Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises / PDP Youths Keep Vigil At INEC Collation Center In Kano Until Result Is Announced / Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by zionmade1: 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
if they want to kill themselves because of wat would not benefit them, they can go on. I wonder wat our youths are turning into nowadays
APC IS AN ANCESTRAL CURSE

BUT PDP IS A GENERATIONAL CURSE
who cares? They both ruined this country
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
UCyril:
Wetin APC the find for Ebonyi state. Dey should go and rest joor. PDP all the way.

You people are so confused in the ipob region...why pdp (Nigeria) ? Thought you said it's biafra or nothing

Even your emperor has lost his mind

Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by iamchybs(m): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Fool

pronunciation
(IPA): /fuːl/
noun
(plural fools)

(pejorative) A person with poor judgment or little intelligence.
A person who fights his fellow hungry masses for a politician who doesn't give a Bleep
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by buchai: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
the people that claim to own APC will run when the Easterners will enter the the party then they will know who is who. it happening small small apoko apoko.
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
victorvezx:

E pain am

Am sure you are not from ebonyi
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by teflonjake(m): 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2017
THE GIFT OF A MAN MAKETH A WAY FOR HIM.

O YE POLITICIANS, ALLOW YOUR WORKS SPEAK FOR YOU.
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by ud4u: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
APC na wahala party
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by Nuzo1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
tayebest:
IPOB are retard miscreant, they are best in disrupting peaceful rally... angry

na by force to be in PDP? undecided

Tolexander:
APC youths vs PDP IPOB youths!

They will come out later to tell us that the FG neglected them and not giving them good road.

Imagine how they are destroying the road.

The crisis has little or nothing to do with PMB nor with IPOB.

APC organized a rally to protest the desperate move of the umahi led government to borrow $150 million to finance some roads. The protest was led by Ogbonnaya Onu and former Gov Elechi (who decamped to apc to escape EFCC).

The argument is that the present government has borrowed in 2 years more than what the previous governments have borrowed in the past 16 years.... And nothing tangible to show for it. Except fountains and a couple of rehabilitated roads.

As this may be true, the major issue here is the fear of using government funds (just like the Dasuki arms scandal) to run for the upcoming election in 2019.

That being said, over 95% of the people there(apc, pdp) are sympathetic to IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by bilazego(m): 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2017
tayebest:

so why are they spoiling the road constructed by the FG?

FG is building no road of recent in Ebonyi. please name the road FG is building in Ebonyi.
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 5:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
Most youths don't want to learn. I can never fight for any politicians
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by Xfemt(m): 5:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:
Not again.

My Ebonyi brothers, please stop fighting yourselves over any politician as they are not worth it.

You guys are brothers. Live and let live.

BTW Mynd44 why is Ijebabe the first person you followed on Nairaland?hope you know Ijebabe is married?

Waiting for the resident Nairaland IPOB touts,louts and thugs to somehow blame Buhari and Rochas Okorocha for this.
I tink say u get sense but u lack enough of am. I continue to rain curse on many of u tribalist on nl till ona get sens
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
tayebest:
IPOB are retard miscreant, they are best in disrupting peaceful rally... angry

na by force to be in PDP? undecided

Keep lamentin
Am an IPOB and also an APC supporter
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by odeligboikwo: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
In pictures I didn't see any place the supporters clash as was captioned

Who posted this news must be looking for trouble
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

Show me the roads in your own state which your FG you respected so much has fixed. I thought you guys in APC says that you don't need the support of Igbos, why are you lamenting Now.
Show me a single project initiated and completed by your lord gej and I will show you buhari projects in my village.

You guys refused to vote for APC/pmb,why are you people crying for appointment in the same government today? grin
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by AWOisaCOWARD: 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
AntiIPOB:
Show me a single project initiated and completed by your lord gej and I will show you buhari projects in my village.

You guys refused to vote for APC/pmb,why are you people crying for appointment in the same government today? grin

OBJ GEJ BUHARI IBB etc are all criminals.
Deal with it.
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

OBJ GEJ BUHARI IBB etc are all criminals.
Deal with it.
The project please. grin

And Nnamdi kalu is a terrorist. grin cheesy
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by bibe(m): 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
tayebest:

The road is even under construction, but they never see anything good in Buhari's government.

That road is a federal road but was fixed and dualised by the state government.
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by bibe(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
tayebest:

so why are they spoiling the road constructed by the FG?

It wasn't constructed by the federal government, rather it was dualised and fixed by successive state government albeit it being a federal road.
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by AWOisaCOWARD: 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
AntiIPOB:
The project please. grin

And Nnamdi kalu is a terrorist. grin cheesy

No project, Oya send Buhari's.
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

grin
AWOisaCOWARD:

You guys can make noise like kilode!
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by ordainbuzz(m): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2017
ogbona dae form govnor for abakaliki.pls let them be aware that there is no APC in Ebonyi chikena!!!!!
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by gare(f): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
IBpaul:
Breaking...
Ebonyi PDP youths in desperation to stop Apc from having a solidarity rally for Mr. President, went and Tip sand at the middle of road and also burning of tyres .
When donpedrokoncept and team arrived the scene, they saw APC youths shouting: Ebonyians are saying no to 150million naira loan.

http://donpedrokoncept..co.ke/2017/09/ebonyi-apc-youth-and-pdp-youth-clashes.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Are these ones not for Biafra, because I can't see any Igbo man in APC for Biafra, make una dey mini unaselves.
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by AWOisaCOWARD: 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
AntiIPOB:
;DYou guys can make noise like kilode!

E see yaa life?
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by Sagay212: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Are you sure these are not arewa and afonja youths? You mean we have igbo people who still support politicians and campaign for them? I thought they all wanted biafrau.d? Oh well people have always said ipod criminals are different from igbos. I guess the people i am seeing in the pictures are igbos.

Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:08am On Sep 05, 2017
Nuzo1:

The crisis has little or nothing to do with PMB nor with IPOB.

APC organized a rally to protest the desperate move of the umahi led government to borrow $150 million to finance some roads. The protest was led by Ogbonnaya Onu and former Gov Elechi (who decamped to apc to escape EFCC).

The argument is that the present government has borrowed in 2 years more than what the previous governments have borrowed in the past 16 years.... And nothing tangible to show for it. Except fountains and a couple of rehabilitated roads.

As this may be true, the major issue here is the fear of using government funds (just like the Dasuki arms scandal) to run for the upcoming election in 2019.

That being said, over 95% of the people there(apc, pdp) are sympathetic to IPOB.

Good point
Re: Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:11am On Sep 05, 2017
tayebest:

people like the walking corpse Nnamdi Kanu.. grin
You just shoot yourself on the leg. We all know who the walking corpse is..... goodnight

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyetola, His Deputy Dragged To Court Over Oath Of Office / How Labour Succumbed To FG’s "Superior Argument" / BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.