Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... (3256 Views)

BREAKING!! Biafra: Kanu Finally 'unmasks' Buhari, Reveals More Shocking Details / IPOB Deputy Director Speaks To TRT World TV On Nnamdi Kanu's Whereabout / BREAKING!!! Biafra: Nig Army Finally Breaks Into IPOB Leader Palace Now video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... by Stingman: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... by Stingman: 2:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
See for yourself....
Re: Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... by AWOisaCOWARD: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
They are coming.....

21 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... by paiz: 3:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
The sun is rising everywhere... Umuchineke ee

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... by Redoil: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
If you want biafra to stay click like
If you want biafra to stay with one nija click share

19 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... by madridguy(m): 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
tongue tongue
Re: Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... by Stingman: 3:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
GoldNiagara:

.You are indeed disillusioned.

...you truly look likea GoldDigger

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... by paBuhari(m): 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
You can't hide pregnancy (zoo lies) forever! cheesy Want to use this medium to thank vegetable for making Biafra a worldwide phenomenon. cheesy cheesy cool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... by omololu2020(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Eboes are not yet ready to have this their biafra
Re: Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... by GoldNiagara(m): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
They have totally gone banal and pedestrian, they are butts of jokes in serious societies.
Re: Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... by Stingman: 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
GoldNiagara:
They have totally gone banal and pedestrian, they are butts of jokes in serious societies.

...those who anchored the programme are like jokes to you...? The joke is on you bro...

11 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... by Stingman: 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
omololu2020:
Eboes are not yet ready to have this their biafra

How do you get Biafra without sensitizing the internation community?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... by Stingman: 3:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
GoldNiagara:

You think they are not cos they want to trend like bobrisky, no difference BTW Biafra and bobrisky, imagine your leader saying buhari was impersonated wetin person no go hear, the guy na clone. You guys are jokes.

Focus on the topic, ogbeni

10 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... by 7inches: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2017
Dillusionist:

igbo wanna be..afonja trademark# keep deceiving yourself
kiss love to pieces!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... by djevino(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
GoldNiagara:

.You are indeed disillusioned.
eyah d pain too much ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... by tossie101(f): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
Dillusionist:

igbo wanna be..afonja trademark# keep deceiving yourself

Dont mind them.dear
Afonjas are pained souls .

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... by Dillusionist(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
GoldNiagara:

Mechionu ngi, I do not hate, I am incapable of hating anybody, that is how I am wired I can't be insulted and you expect to keep my cool. You insult my tribe, my culture, food and heritage and you expect me not to react. I want Biafra more than you guys and I want it to succeed but the modus operandi of insulting and denigrating others will draw my ire and that is what it is.
who do you think you are??like you can lift a fly if irked??I have seen how you love us by jubilating each time your zoo army kills unarmed protesters? ?please mind your oduduwa nation ,,shameless Igbo wanna be,,ask yourself how many times igbos have claimed to be Yoruba,Google search Yoruba language or create multiple threads about Your Oduduwa nation...it simply shows that we don't give a hoot about you guys..but you guys can't stop your obsession towards Igbos and any related issue...open a thread about Yoruba you won't see anyone of you there but just a news whether fake or not,,all your tails will rise like a dog on heat,,having said that,you should have respect for yourself and stop jumping from one biafra topic to another.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Biafra Discussions On A Powerful World Tv Channel.... by Fulmigati: 4:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
There just isn't any other way at this point. Biafra is a certainty and it will happen in this generation. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Gets ‘Four More Years’ Tattoo (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole Stops Convoy To Purchase Roasted Corn, Causes Scene Among Resid / The Most Popular African Languages Spoken In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.