Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes (1066 Views)

Smouldering Russian Convoy Blitzed To Ashes By Ukrainian Resistance / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by EdoBoy90(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Kim Jong-Un has the following

Biological weapons

Chemical weapons

H-Bombs.

Atomic bombs

And other conventional missiles to kill

10 million people in Seoul
38 million people in Toyko and its vicinity

within 24 hours war.

World War 111 loaded. US versus North Korea.

Donald Trump (70 years old) Versus Kim Jong-Un (33 years old.

Just like Goliath Versus David.

I support total nonproliferation of Nuclear arsenals in the world.

Say No to US Nuclear weapons
Say No to Russia Nuclear weapons
Say No to China Nuclear Weapons
Say No to North Korea Nuclear Weapons
Say No to India Nuclear Weapons
Say No to Britain Nuclear Weapons
Say No to France Nuclear Weapons
Say No to Israel Nuclear Weapons
Say No to Pakistan Nuclear Weapons.

This is my stand. If they don't want to disarm, Nigeria will go nuclear too.

If US don't want to disarm, I support Kim Jong-Un missiles development.
Re: Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by elderhimself(m): 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
I dont agree totally with that.
Why cant those restless countries challenge kim now ?
Re: Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by EdoBoy90(m): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
elderhimself:
I dont agree totally with that. Why cant those restless countries challenge kim now ?

Dem want die abi
Re: Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by elderhimself(m): 3:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
EdoBoy90:

Dem want die abi

lol....The fear of Kim the King is thhe begining of wisdom
Re: Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
The western media wants us to believe a war with North Korea will be restricted to Asia. It is all propaganda. A war with North Korea will be brought right to the US. doorsteps. North Korea had the ability to strike the US. coast since 2003. People living in North America will suffer the most of the casualties. America don't even know the kind of weapons North Korea is testing. Discard any assessment coming from western media, they are all lies. North Korea will destroy America in a first strike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by AmoryBlacq: 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
Op that is also my stand on nuclear weapons!
you can't possess and ask me not to!
please what's the difference in those weapons you listed above?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by FoolishBoy419: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Good point I must say. America should lead by example by disarming before telling others to do the same.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by alBHAGDADI: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
After disarming nuclear weapons, what Will be next?

Disarm your AK47.

Then disarm your legs and arms.

Then kill yourselves?

Look, disarming is not what matters but taking away evil. As long as there is still evil in this world, lives will be threatened in one way or another.

Nuclear weapons are needed, at least for now. It helps keep the world at peace. If USA doesn't have nuclear weapons, don't you think Iran, Pakistan and all the Muslim countries that love to chant "DEATH TO AMERICA", won't fully attack them? It is the WMD that is keeping them at bay. It is good, for now. We just have to ensure it doesn't get into the hands of the wrong people e.g Iran and North Korea. Imagine NK already threatening Seoul and Tokyo. Do you think such a leader will be calm if welcomed into the league of world powers?

1 Like

Re: Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by personal59: 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Disarm your AK47.

Then kill yourselves?

Look, disarming is not what matters but taking away evil. As long as there is still evil in this world, lives will be threatened in one way or another.

Nuclear weapons are needed, at least for now. It helps keep the world at peace. If USA doesn't have nuclear weapons, don't you think Iran, Pakistan and all the Muslim countries that love to chant "DEATH TO AMERICA", won't fully attack them? It is the WMD that is keeping them at bay. It is good, for now. We just have to ensure it doesn't get into the hands of the wrong people e.g Iran and North Korea. Imagine NK already threatening Seoul and Tokyo. Do you think such a leader will be calm if welcomed into the league of world powers?

u have shallow mind of reasoning because I don't know what brought in religion matter into politics

the world would have be at peace if USA is not part of the world and I will like u to mention one country which there is unrest without America been involved so please stop putting in religion when u av nothing positive to the issue on ground

silence is golden and no one know how stupid u are if u keep shut

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by leofab(f): 4:44am On Sep 05, 2017
Let America burn for all I are

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by Pharaoh9(m): 6:26am On Sep 05, 2017
Count Japan out
Re: Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2017
Kids.
Re: Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by stanech: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2017
personal59:

u have shallow mind of reasoning because I don't know what brought in religion matter into politics

the world would have be at peace if USA is not part of the world and I will like u to mention one country which there is unrest without America been involved so please stop putting in religion when u av nothing positive to the issue on ground

WITH OR WITHOUT THE US. THE WORLD WILL STILL BE A DEADLY PLACE.
Re: Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by stanech: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2017
EdoBoy90:
Kim Jong-Un has the following

Biological weapons

Chemical weapons

H-Bombs.

Atomic bombs

And other conventional missiles to kill

10 million people in Seoul
38 million people in Toyko and its vicinity

within 24 hours war.

World War 111 loaded. US versus North Korea.

Donald Trump (70 years old) Versus Kim Jong-Un (33 years old.

Just like Goliath Versus David.

I support total nonproliferation of Nuclear arsenals in the world.

Say No to US Nuclear weapons
Say No to Russia Nuclear weapons
Say No to China Nuclear Weapons
Say No to North Korea Nuclear Weapons
Say No to India Nuclear Weapons
Say No to Britain Nuclear Weapons
Say No to France Nuclear Weapons
Say No to Israel Nuclear Weapons
Say No to Pakistan Nuclear Weapons.

This is my stand. If they don't want to disarm, Nigeria will go nuclear too.

If US don't want to disarm, I support Kim Jong-Un missiles development.

North Korea is a chicken country that the US and their Ally will wipe out before we say jack
Re: Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by personal59: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2017
stanech:

WITH OR WITHOUT THE US. THE WORLD WILL STILL BE A DEADLY PLACE.

see u,

as deadly as Libya is before America step in, thanks to them for the peace they are enjoying

as deadly as Afghanistan is before they come in

as deadly as Palestine is before the help of America influenced through Isreal

as deadly as all other country is before they come into them

thank God Sudan isn't producing more fuel if not for that their recent riot would av continue for life because the self acclaimed police of the world would want to wade in to settle their dispute

thank God Iran became unpredictable in terms of their readiness for war and refuse to take nonsense am sure their country would av become more peaceful

Mr u don't need to be beclouded by partisan and biased mind
if u can do this then u will see from neutral point nd am sure u will see well good day LPP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by personal59: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2017
stanech:

North Korea is a chicken country that the US and their Ally will wipe out before we say jack

I give up on u because it seems u need attention

US nd its ally will wipe out 1million+ army with enough sophisticated weapon with some powerful country backup....... I seeeee

u still need more of your Google

maybe u are missing the country up with Nigeria..... who knows

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by Juchii(m): 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

Disarm your AK47.

Then kill yourselves?

My question to you is; why are they shouting death to only Americans?, why not Nigeria,? why not UK?
If America committed a crimes against them, let them pay the price. American is only one country not the whole world.

Not that I don't like the world to be at peace. But I don't like a situation where by one country will be bullying other country in name of peace, why they are indirectly taking their wealth, their resources from them and killing the people they perceived as their enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 08, 2017
personal59:

He is a religious bigot and hates Islam and Muslims

2 Likes

Re: Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by stanech: 7:10am On Sep 11, 2017
My point is war and destruction exist b4 the creation of the US and without the US there will be wars. You cant change that..
personal59:

see u,

as deadly as Libya is before America step in, thanks to them for the peace they are enjoying

as deadly as Afghanistan is before they come in

as deadly as Palestine is before the help of America influenced through Isreal

as deadly as all other country is before they come into them

thank God Sudan isn't producing more fuel if not for that their recent riot would av continue for life because the self acclaimed police of the world would want to wade in to settle their dispute

thank God Iran became unpredictable in terms of their readiness for war and refuse to take nonsense am sure their country would av become more peaceful

Mr u don't need to be beclouded by partisan and biased mind
if u can do this then u will see from neutral point nd am sure u will see well good day LPP
Re: Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by stanech: 7:12am On Sep 11, 2017
ollah1:

He is a religious bigot and hates Islam and Muslims

Muslims and victim mentality. Yet they are causing all the problems.
Re: Kim Jong-un Will Turn Japan And South Korea To Ashes by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2017
stanech:

Muslims and victim mentality. Yet they are causing all the problems.

Meaning undecided

(1) (Reply)

Long Russian Convoy Heading To Kyiv Now / US Army Using Lessons From Ukraine War To Aid Own Training / Israel Really Over Did Itself This Time. They Will Not Survive This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.