Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue (56234 Views)

Bbnaija's Alex Covers Exquisite Magazine's Latest Issue / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Cover La Mode Magazine's Latest Issue / Dija, Rahama Sadau & Salma Phillips Cover Thisday Style Magazine's Latest Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by yaki84: 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Dichrys:
I will get my own multi coloured eye.
just a drop of hypo will change things sharperly.

Thank me lera.

1 Like

Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
OkuFaba:
From bread seller to celebrity

now

From Ugu seller to celebrity..

Mehn on how en dey be now, I need to start selling something, maybe puff puff cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by ikorodureporta: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Make una no spoil am-o!
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by buchi16(f): 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
gorgeus eyes
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by Pweetyjuddy(f): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chai!!her gift has surely paved way for her
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by Antipob777(f): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Baba God pls pick my call. I'm tired to be single because of the marks on my face.

1 Like

Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by eluquenson(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Congratulations to her
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
maxiuc:
Oh Lord anything that will change my life conditions for good bring it to pass

what of hmmm i will not say it.
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by DaBillionnaire: 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
'5 hottest night clubs in Nigeria'

Idiots.....all in d name of a magazine.

Encouraging immorality since 1900.
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by ladykolly(f): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2017
which one is diamond eyes? do u want her to b kidnapped by evans pipo?

2 Likes

Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by 9jatatafo(m): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

No doubt she has pretty eyes

the type of eyes that can see into a man soul but she's suppose to be in school facing her study not being a slay queen or slay mama.

very soon married men and fvck boys will be lining up for her and then when that happens we will hear baby mama stories

most of these celebrities are sluts no doubt about it.

very soon they will initiate this slay mama

Also lesbians. They roam around looking for innocent young girls to spoil. I pray God be with her to guide and protect her from evil people
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
abeg my own eye na yellow and brown,any promoter for me? deal or no deal
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
Antipob777:
Baba God pls pick my call. I'm tired to be single because of the marks on my face.
then let me marry u,u know what to if u are ready
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by drezzyx(m): 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
This kind of eyes dey thrill me...
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
decatalyst:
Another diva in the making.

I pray she doesn't fall into the hand of people that would want to exploit her...

Too late and it the local champion ones that are not known anywhere...
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
decatalyst:

I pray she doesn't fall into the hand of people that would want to exploit her...
Really? they are exploiting her Already! how do you think she does all the photo shoots
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
kachi105:
God is Good see as multi coloured eye jst open door for dis gal

Some na their multicoloured trousers dey open doors for dem
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by Xfemt(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
ayam not understanding oh, I ve see so many girls with golden eyes and some time I meet a female in IUO some time ago with a blue eyes And noting was don or said about it, why dis girl own con different. well thank God for her it her time make she use am well I can't coma kill my self
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by valemtech(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2017
Drive traffic to your online store via our powerful facebook advert
call 08037607036

Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Antipob777:
you know? you can cover the marks by surgery, they will cut some skin from your Bottom or thighs to cover the marks on your face. what's your parents explainations on why they ruined your face with those horrible marks?

1 Like

Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by OkuFaba(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rorachy:
Mehn on how en dey be now, I need to start selling something, maybe puff puff cheesy.
ah dont even know what i'm doing in school when all the petty traders are becoming what we graduate are dreaming to be
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
9jatatafo:

Also lesbians. They roam around looking for innocent young girls to spoil. I pray God be with her to guide and protect her from evil people
look! modelling business is full with debauchery and promiscuity anyone who can't handle it shouldn't go into the business. it's kind of you to show concern but what makes you think she hasn't been spoilt Already?.
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by 9jatatafo(m): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
gypsey:
look! modelling business is full with debauchery and promiscuity anyone who can't handle it shouldn't go into the business. it's kind of you to show concern but what makes you think she hasn't been spoilt Alread?.

The irony of life!!!
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
Black man would neva disapoint ,if white people created such fuss over evry single 'wierd eye color' white person then all white people would be famous..
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by Oju4190: 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
She is really beautiful unlike dat bread seller..... Whats dat her name again,ajomoke or something
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by hajidel: 6:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
They're not exploiting her. Its a win-win. She could deliver what they are looking for and she in turn could get what she needs for her life that would never have been if not for these people 'finding' her.

decatalyst:

Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by Chibest2000(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Like play like play, God don dey answer dis girl's call b dat oo.. B4 u know it she has started to travel abroad next she don fly private jet and dats all.... she has made it!! Good luck young lady on ur journey to fame.. I'm still calling God's number and I'm positive he will pick my call soon. Amen....
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by arma: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
decatalyst:

Jst like the other gals,she will eventually get exploited.How do you all those gals make their money?By covering magazine covers?
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Evaberry:

No doubt she has pretty eyes

the type of eyes that can see into a man soul but she's suppose to be in school facing her study not being a slay queen or slay mama.

very soon married men and fvck boys will be lining up for her and then when that happens we will hear baby mama stories

most of these celebrities are sluts no doubt about it.

very soon they will initiate this slay mama
LMFAO
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by Only1mi(f): 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
decatalyst:

Too late
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by Kaymaxine(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
decatalyst:

Dt one na TOO SURE.
Its left for ha to be exploited
Re: Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue by MasterKim: 6:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
paiz:
so beautiful
Please who got her number
U won tell her sth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) / Meet Nigerian Actresses Who Are Ready To Act Unclad / E-money Shows Off His Bedroom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.