Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (36654 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Mr. 2kay: "I Was Charged N31,000 For A Haircut In Lekki" / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by LesbianBoy(m): 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2017
Fadiga24:
Who is Gifty today?

One yellow dumb hoe that has big nyansh and participated in big sister naija grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by AngelicDamsel(f): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Show me any two celebrity dating and I will tell you where it will end........even Tiwa Savage couldn't escape that sure end.... ....the moment you too became celebs, the relationship was doomed. grin

grin grin grin

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Annie2059: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
she isn't anything yet, so what is the big deal

1 Like

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by WebSurfer(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
XenaOko221:
Who is she today please? grin she still dey irrelevant... . And Bros before I forget, you gon gon, who are you?
You know them both but who gon gon, they know you? they dont know you bro... plus me sef
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2017
Shut the fucck up.

I hate guys that brag for taking care of their girlfriends.

U did this, you did that, who cares?
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by buchi16(f): 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
doh! bros... u do well.... �
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by yaki84: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
how i wish after reading this topic, my lektura go use am set exams give us........
Na straight A be dat.
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Soulsymbol99: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
And who she be? undecided so going 2 big brother means one hv made it in life? undecided
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by SojiCash(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
God bless you make man to dey talk
Florblu:
Eyeah!I can feel your pain bro.
I was looking for where you gonna say you gave her the breathe of life .

Angel of Rememberance
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Lmao, another Nigga has fallen to supporting a woman , if only men knew every woman is wired to be a Hypergamist they will never try to lift them .The only woman Nature allows you to lift as a man is Ur mother, Ur sisters , your daughters and a woman who has IQ of 150 and above which is rare

Wot of ya wife?
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Maximus85(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
iamademorlar:
So we should now fry water or what? ... Attention seekers

He wants us to fry stone.
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Maximus85(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Is this not the kind of love that your mum used to warn you about?
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by SalamRushdie: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
emmachukwu99:

Wot of ya wife?

Yes your wife too
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by DanseMacabre(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
XenaOko221:
Who is she today please? grin she still dey irrelevant... . And Bros before I forget, you gon gon, who are you?

Lmao. This got me in stitches man.
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by GodMade19(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
So Na why she Dey try speak even accents that aren't REAL,Brozee u really try on her..����������
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by MrDoGood(m): 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Now I know what you're into...... So, you're into opening social media account for people and not a musician!!!!

Impersonation in the highest order.......

And for those you opened accounts for, they are mostly olosho.....

See ya life...... Okay, tell me Mr 2kay what's your purpose in life?
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by khaynoni(m): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
iamademorlar:
So we should now fry water or what? ... Attention seekers

Fry water? grin una no go kill person with laughter for here. Nothing wey I no go hear for nairaland.
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Fadiga24(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
LesbianBoy:

One yellow dumb hoe that has big nyansh and participated in big sister naija grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by MrDoGood(m): 4:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rorachy:
Shut the fucck up.

My sister that's their achievement. Shouldn't they brag about it??

I beg leave them oh.... They have records
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by otswag(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
He's right. He's a nobody. Gifty is a nobody. So...... Go figure
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Burgerlomo: 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
Thank you for your assistance Mr 2KayLeg cool
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by charleff512(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
XenaOko221:
YOU WICKET!
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
What was he expecting would happen at the end of the day?
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by sunsewa16: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
XenaOko221:

A Portharcourt based top artist,has featured Cynthia Morgan in one his hit singles,has collabo many A list artist including timaya.
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by castro316: 4:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
Florblu:
Eyeah!I can feel your pain bro.
I was looking for where you gonna say you gave her the breathe of life .

Angel of Rememberance

I am. Also waiting for the day you will say "oh! And I gave him my all and he dumped me. See this is how oloshos who don't have Integrity behave when they get to stardom (I am not talking about you o). If you have helped someone and the person stabs you in the heart, you will feel his pain. Those kind of people that won't pick your call again when influential people now become their contact.
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by darlenese(f): 4:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
LesbianBoy:
That gifty girl no get brain na only big nyansh she get grin grin grin grin grin

if u say she has big yansh, that means u dnt even know Gifty
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by Eyinju6813(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mr.2k!!! so you really couldn't handle gifty right shocked
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by castro316: 5:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Rorachy:
Shut the fucck up.

I Understand why you are taking like this because it has not happened to you. Sometimes you plan your life around someone and just because she achieved chinkini stardom, she doesn't remember your name again. When it happens to you then I will know whether you will come here and parayarn for nothing. As for me, I feel his pain cos it has happened to me

1 Like

Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by LesbianBoy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
darlenese:

if u say she has big yansh, that means u dnt even know Gifty

So what will you call what she is carrying? She has big nyansh unless she dey wear nyansh grin
Re: Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her by darlenese(f): 5:19pm On Sep 04, 2017
LesbianBoy:

So what will you call what she is carrying? She has big nyansh unless she dey wear nyansh grin

Gifty has the flattest ass I've ever seen, I watched her in BBN, anything u see on her pix, is either photoshop or fake ass.

but she is very pretty facially.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Reveals How He Feels After Buying Chioma A Porsche / Annie Idibia, Toke Makinwa & Aisha Alhassan #WorldCancerDay Charity Bike / Who Knew Toolz Is Left Handed? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.