Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,779 members, 7,817,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) (21062 Views)

I Will Restore Back Sapele's Lost Glory - Pdp Sapele Chairmanship Aspirant / Oladotun Akinsiku Contesting For Councillorship In Ondo State (Photos) / Cyril Oshiomhole, Adams Oshiomhole’s Son, Contesting For House Of Representative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by uche87(m): 5:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mother of one and Ekiti State University graduate, Gwen Tagbarha is set for her first political outing in her home state, Delta.

The former beauty queen is prepared for the uphill task of unseating an incumbent Chairman of the Sapele Local Government Area in Delta State at the polls in November, 2017 when the Local Government election is expected to hold.

Gwen Tagharha, an advocate of formal education for youths as a great step towards restructuring the human minds will be slugging it out at the primaries with political jugernauts at the grassroots level under the banner of the People's Democratic Party, PDP.

Mrs. Tagbarha is testing the murky waters of politics at a time when the #NotToYoungToRun campaign to encourage the participation of Nigerian youths in politics is gaining momentum.

The participation of women in Nigerian politics has been limited but the beautiful and very young woman might be drawing inspiration from the German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, British Prime Minister Theresa May and other frontline women leaders across the world towards positivity.

She believes governance is for the young, intelligent and the service-minded people with the vision to heal the people from the sickness of maladministration which has birthed the general apathy towards politics.

The actress and screen idol is passionate about the welfare of widows, orphans and the less privileged. She achieved a life-long dream in 2014 when she was crowned the winner of the maiden Miss Nollywood Nigeria; and that’s in addition to her being the Face of Niger Delta.

Source: http://www.tori.ng/news/72594/former-miss-nollywood-gwen-tagbarha-ventures-into.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by 40kobo77: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Not in Urhobo land.

They say the Hausa men treat their women/wives as an object,that is suppose to be seen but not heard.

People saying that have not visited Urhobo land.

They are the worst. Very backward as regards womens rights.

Ibori used his muscle to put his daughter in an elective position,and she is the only one in an elective position in the whole of urhoboland.

Shame. This woman will be frustrated by their backwardness.

Sapele that still forces even their educated women to do female circumcision before marriage. You want a wife that you want to enjoy?leave Sapele women alone,as that "Arousal" thing in them has been cut off.

26 Likes

Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by Evablizin(f): 6:02pm On Sep 04, 2017
Hahahahahahahahaha wishing her all the best

Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by veekid(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
She ain't ready

1 Like

Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by Kraspo(m): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
When celebrities venture into politics, they always go with just one weapon- their fame. They have nothing to offer the populace. No experience or wisdom to lead. They just want you to vote them because they are popular.
My dear queen, Nigerians will give you hope but at the end of the day, you will be left hanging in the air

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
If only they would give her a chance undecided

4 Likes

Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
grin
Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by lekrich: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
First to comment
Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by tunjijones(m): 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
I hope she is ready for all the dangers that comes with politics.
Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by NujiPressy(f): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
wish u well in ur journey of politics.
Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by hoygift(m): 6:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Nawao you should have learnt from the likes of 9ice...
Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
My people have a saying, If pikin hand never strong, he nor dey ask wetin kill hin papa, hope say her hand don strong? angry
Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by INTERMAN: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2017
Dont let them kill you sha o. The people you are contending with are wicked

1 Like

Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by kingxsamz(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

Mother of one and Ekiti State University graduate, Gwen Tagbarha is set for her first political outing in her home state, Delta.
The former beauty queen is prepared for the uphill task of unseating an incumbent Chairman of the Sapele Local Government Area in Delta State at the polls in November, 2017 when the Local Government election is expected to hold.
Gwen Tagharha, an advocate of formal education for youths as a great step towards restructuring the human minds will be slugging it out at the primaries with political jugernauts at the grassroots level under the banner of the People's Democratic Party, PDP.
Mrs. Tagbarha is testing the murky waters of politics at a time when the #NotToYoungToRun campaign to encourage the participation of Nigerian youths in politics is gaining momentum.
The participation of women in Nigerian politics has been limited but the beautiful and very young woman might be drawing inspiration from the German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, British Prime Minister Theresa May and other frontline women leaders across the world towards positivity.
She believes governance is for the young, intelligent and the service-minded people with the vision to heal the people from the sickness of maladministration which has birthed the general apathy towards politics.
The actress and screen idol is passionate about the welfare of widows, orphans and the less privileged. She achieved a life-long dream in 2014 when she was crowned the winner of the maiden Miss Nollywood Nigeria; and that’s in addition to her being the Face of Niger Delta.

k..
who's she?

1 Like

Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by leofab(f): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
It won't be well with that chief wey fvvk you finish give you fake hope; that's he will help you in politics.!! don't just foolishly ways your small earning
Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by Amajerry83(m): 6:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
She must be joking

Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by DRISKLEF(m): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
Na there the real money dey. She knows what she is doing I suppose.

1 Like

Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by MasterKim: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Na to Bleep d whole member for senate be dat. Nice development, she's sacrificing her kitten to develop her land
Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 6:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:
Not in Urhobo land.

They say the Hausa men treat their women/wives as an object,that is suppose to be seen but not heard.

Ibori used his muscle to put his daughter in an elective position,and she is the only one in an elective position in the whole of urhoboland.

Sapele that still forces even their educated women to do female circumcision before marriage. You want a wife that you want to enjoy?leave Sapele women alone,as that "Arousal" thing in them has been cut off.

My friend papa Chief ..... Is married to 5! Lines them up behind himself like a slave trader going to the market.

5 Likes

Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
if only you can win primary then see yourself as d chairman
Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by Orodje(m): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
Waste of resources nor be Sapele wey I from, Chairmanship position in Delta State is by selection not by election

I wish her goodluck though and would love to vote for her if I'm in town cool

2 Likes

Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by Cholls(m): 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2017
my brother's pussy don suffer
Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by Tedassie(m): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2017
leofab:
It won't be well with that chief wey fvvk you finish give you fake hope; that's he will help you in politics.!! don't just foolishly ways your small earning
Na wa o... A fellow lady is saying this?
Later una go talk say 'women are marginalized in politics'

1 Like

Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
abi she wants to have a taste of money..?
Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by blackbeau1(f): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2017
I hope she's ready to be extremely criticised .Anyway, best of luck to her.
Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by JhyMedex: 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
Something Abt d campaign poster looks unprofessional.. She deserves a chance tho.. All youths in this country do..

If u can , pls get out there.. we constitute d bulk of d Nigerian population n we will not fail to support n vote u..
Enof wit d octogenarians.. !
Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by mistarsam(m): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2017
leofab:
Na wa o!
Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by Efewestern: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:
Not in Urhobo land.

Your tribe that is not Backward, how many ladies do you have as Governor or even counselor. rubbish.

7 Likes

Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by 40kobo77: 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
Efewestern:

Your tribe that is not Backward, how many ladies do you have as Governor or even counselor. rubbish.

The truth is painful right?i asked a simple question and as an Agbari man you are dodging the question. I have followed your write ups here, you and that fratermathy or something fellow, and you guys are pretty much informed about the Urhobo Nation.

My question again. How many women are holding elective positions in the whole of Urhobo land?just shamefully answer and NO DEY FORM FIGHT.

4 Likes

Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by succyblinks(f): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
Iffa woosh all this fake news carriers ehn! Where in sapele is she contesting for chairmanship abi na for social media she dey do her campaign?
We have only one unrivalled contestant here, so I will take the news as plain horseshit
Re: Gwen Elohor Tagbarha Contesting For Sapele Chairmanship (photos) by succyblinks(f): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
40kobo77:

The truth is painful right?i asked a simple question and as an Agbari man you are dodging the question. I have followed your write ups here, you and that fratermathy or something fellow, and you guys are pretty much informed about the Urhobo Nation.

My question again. How many women are holding elective positions in the whole of Urhobo land?just shamefully answer and NO DEY FORM FIGHT.

I think you should " unshamefully" answer his question too
In your land where women are not oppressed, how many women are ruling?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Give Me Time To Decide To Run, Buhari Tells APC Govs / Ozekhome Begs Buhari To Release Dasuki / NBA Directs Lawyers To Boycott Court In Protest Of Onnoghen Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.