Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls (7430 Views)

Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? / Importing Rice To 9ja From The U.S - Is This A Profitable Business? / What Business Can I Start With 4,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by frenchman(m): 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2010
can the moderator delete these horrible pics, please?
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2010
You can invest in haulage business, all you need to do is get a truck head, we can manage it for for you on contractual agreement. contact me if you are interested.

muyo2001@hotmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by crown22: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2010
@everwin
YOUR E MAIL IS noted
CONTACT ME  adecrown22@gmail.com
for more details
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 27, 2010
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by bol(m): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2010
I cant believe the level of response to my post, I am just coming back since last time and I have come to realize Nairaland is not for people who pick on others but knowledgeable and intelligent eggheads.
I would like to respond to all the replies so if you reply off recent, aint ignoring you I just have to take it one at a time.

@Tayo-UK, thanks

@benin-man, thanks

@sly-k, I can do some of what you listed. What I am really after is for me not to be duped or conned and most importantly I want to have proper accounting.

@Suriuno, I will look into that and give you feedback.

@stormm, thank you. I cant find the book you suggested.
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by bol(m): 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2010
@sista-jay, I've gotta have an idea of the business is first before coming down to Nigeria to do assessment if necessary. If I come down (as I have done for holidays) I will see a lot of business opportunities but not the challenges and mitigating factors inherent. The last time I came down I saw a few business opportunities but after consultation with experts in those fields they told me the pros and cons and I had to jettison those ideas.

@newmusic, I will never call anyone, the reason is, I want them to post their ideas and Nigerians can tell me if its worth doing.

@aasog, I already have landed property in Lagos.

@cvibe, like what?

@femary, my friend is doing the same and he is incurring lose(fuelling generator) as a result of bad power supply.

@opata, my passion is managing people which I am presently practising as a career. I want to do business, that is, make money from a venture.

@megadeals, I have a landed property in Lagos.
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by bol(m): 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2010
@everwin, I will look into that

@lekside44, thanks

@denzel2009, lol

@shiffy, dats not true

@skyker, thanks

@martinosi, dats why I am lying emphasis on my supervision, proper and accurate account.

@sexes2005, thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by kayodeGid: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2010
Chamotex. U are right.SHINE UR EYE NAIRALANDERS
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by kayodeGid: 10:37am On Feb 28, 2010
Chamotex,u are right man.SHINE UR EYE
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by Cotton(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2010
Exportation of coal (9ja - Uk). If you can do the legwork there, maybe we could meet.
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by animalfarm: 2:14pm On Mar 01, 2010
The animal farming Industry is a very lucrative one:

http://animalfarmer.org
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by omafones: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2010
@bol contact me on info@omafones.com
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by younprince: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2010
@cvibe
what ever you might be interested to import you can contact me on this number 0034671885301, or by email papaemi2000@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 02, 2010
Man mi, Life is a risk. The fact that some ppl have regretted doing such does not mean he will also fail at such or are u ppl saying that there are never trustworthy Nigerians in Naija anymore?

Bros, pls make sure you understand whatever u r venturing into inside-out & pray for God's leading; it is very possible to run such and make a headway.

Personally, I'll recommend real estate; as it has proven effective form of investment for me. But if you are looking at something other than that make sure u master such wella.
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by consultmartins(m): 2:32am On Mar 05, 2010
I hope you have found your answer.

Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by imiofeh(f): 1:11pm On Mar 06, 2010
before thinking of what business to do in naija u must first ve a person to manage it for u! u can import cars,computers,jelleweries,clothes and even help pple get visa.abeg think well before venturing
NOTHING DO YOU!
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by poweredcom(m): 3:22am On Dec 25, 2010
Omo entr Oil and gas, omo den go Nack you, Mugu you fiish hahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by Thethy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2010
Export snails from Nigeria to UK. For more detail contact: THE THY SNAIL &GRASSCUTTER FARMS. Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by Kunle247: 10:10am On Jan 25, 2011
Own your own bulksms site, have customers from all over the globe register on your website and send sms for as low as N1.50K, at this rate you will still be making a profit of 50% per transaction.

You can intensify your marketing strategy by making advertisements on facebook, google and several social networking sites. Before you know it, your site will start selling itself. The high population in Nigeria is a business strength and record has it that the total Nigeria population spends N15b annually on sending sms. This profit is divided among the top GSM operators and bulk sms providers

We can set up a Bulk SMS website for you. It costs N30,000.00. We can also help you out with the marketing strategy and develop the business for you. For more information, please call 07038449120

I work for Corporate Gateway Integrated Solutions.
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by kliverpool(m): 10:44am On Jan 25, 2011
oil and gas is it
contact me
adegboyeok@yahoo.com
you can give me somebody here in Lagos that
will monitor what ever we do.
i work in a depot so i know what is going on.
mail me so i give you detail
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by Johnsinia(m): 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2011
@boi i ve a little prov store nd i ve been able to raise some amout nd i ve been tinking on a biz to invest into b/4 i saw ur post.so i m suggestn maybe we shud partner 2gather.i here in nigeria wil rent a shop and u in uk wil b importin goods lik phones,pc,tv,dvd etc.for me to buy frm u.i tink this wil b a gud biz b/w us i.e if u ar willin.as for trust,i cant speak 4 other nigerian but 4 myself,i am trustworthy.anyway, if u ar interestd heres my email- johnchuks201@yahoo.co.uk.
Peace
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by highlevel8: 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2012
Good day,

We are an IT firm based in Lagos, Nigeria.

We develop business applications and internet portals and also do a lot of consulting

We have been around for 7yrs and have been profitable.

We are currently expanding with new product lines and are interested in investors / partners (Idea sharing)
(not more than 3 for now).

If you would like us to provide further details, please email highlevelng@gmail.com

or call 0802 3406063

Regards.

NOTE:

The key thing about our business is that you can monitor the business and provide

input or ideas from anywhere in the world, without leaving your day day job or

current business.

We currently have about 18 clients from various indusrties.
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by highlevel8: 7:01pm On Mar 12, 2012
Good day,

We are an IT firm based in Lagos, Nigeria.

We develop business applications and internet portals and also do a lot of consulting

We have been around for 7yrs and have been profitable.

We are currently expanding with new product lines and are interested in investors

(not more than 3 for now).

If you would like us to provide further details, please email highlevelng@gmail.com

or call 0802 3406063

Regards.

NOTE:

The key thing about our business is that you can monitor the business and provide

input or ideas from anywhere in the world, without leaving your day day job or

current business.
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by GODEXALT(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2012
There is a business u can do in nigeria from uk,send me year email address or call me on 08025316641 for a short discussion
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by stpat1(m): 12:29am On Aug 12, 2012
Bring in or buy here, 30 ton dump trucks lemme manage it here in PH and send your money to your account weekly. I'm doing it for others and none have had cause to complain. saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Do In 9ja From U.k. Pls by DavidRossi: 10:17am On Aug 12, 2012
OP
Some suggestions here are very good, some not so good.
But why not start a payment solutions coy.
If you have a credit card , paypal and bank account, western union, you could help Nigerians who want to shop in uk online store pay for their goods, add your service charge and you're good to go.

This way, you have total control on transactions going on in your business, although you may need a Nigeria-based partner.

I have two friends in UK doing this and they are really ok for it.

Alternatively, you can get into a supply biz. Buy stuff in the UK/US at wholesale and sell in nigeria for a neat profit.

We can brainstorm here: princeton@etisalatng.blackberry.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can You Make N4000 Daily Offline/online. Please Share. / Cote D’ivoire, Senegal, Others Beat Nigeria On Global Trade Logistics Index / Who Here REALLY Earns $50-$100 Per Day From CPA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.