Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Biafra: I Am Taking IPOB To Abuja On The 17th Of October - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: I Am Taking IPOB To Abuja On The 17th Of October - Nnamdi Kanu (1213 Views)

We May Not Have Been Taking IPOB Serious But Killing Igbos Unacceptable / Why Must One Stand Barefooted Before Taking IPOB Oath / Osita Chidoka Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: Tells IPOB To Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: I Am Taking IPOB To Abuja On The 17th Of October - Nnamdi Kanu by mcmbonu: 8:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
- Nnamdi Kanu, leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), has disclosed that he will visit Abuja on Tuesday, October 17

- Kanu said he wants to take IPOB to the state because Igbo are there

- He also said it is time for Igbo to take the battle to their enemies

Nnamdi Kanu, leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), in a recent interview said that he will be in Abuja on on Tuesday, October 17, because his people are there.

Kanu, however, said Biafra republic is delayed because his people (Igbo) have not turned away totally from worshipping idols, Vanguard reports.

NAIJ.com gathered that the IPOB leader said he will be going to a place known as Arochuwku to build a temple and start worshiping God there.

He said: ''There was a time God loved us, we used to obey Him by going to Arochukwu to offer Him sacrifice.

''We started suffering as soon as Arochukwu failed, because the people dabbled into idolatry. The Igbo should turn away from idolatry and face God and Him alone, that’s the message he said I should give my people.

''There is a superior force fighting for the Igbo in heaven, Chukuokike Abiama, the Almighty God in heaven is fighting. This is His battle, it is not Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB’s battle. God is fighting His battle for us.

On his re-arrest Kanu, the IPOb leader President Muhammadu Buhari was the one who broke the laws and disobeyed the direct court order to release him unconditionally.

He said: A president Muhammadu Buhari was the one who broke the laws, he disobeyed the direct court order to release me unconditionally, not once, but twice.

''The worst mistake Buhari ever made was to arrest me. I will break the zoo into pieces. I am taking IPOB to Abuja on the 17th of next month for my court case. There will be 2 million people in Abuja. We take the battle to our enemies''.

Source: https://www.feedmetro.com/biafra-taking-ipob-abuja-17th-october-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: Biafra: I Am Taking IPOB To Abuja On The 17th Of October - Nnamdi Kanu by dunkem21(m): 8:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Biafra: I Am Taking IPOB To Abuja On The 17th Of October - Nnamdi Kanu by fridayabdullahi(m): 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
Lols kuje prison awaits him!!! Till then let him trade wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Taking IPOB To Abuja On The 17th Of October - Nnamdi Kanu by smardray(m): 9:01pm On Sep 04, 2017
why can't they just die in peace ehn
Re: Biafra: I Am Taking IPOB To Abuja On The 17th Of October - Nnamdi Kanu by mcmbonu: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
fridayabdullahi:
Lols kuje prison awaits him!!! Till then let him trade wisely.

Guy this man no dey fear ooo, he also said he will storm Lagos with his boys
https://www.feedmetro.com/nnamdi-kanu-says-will-happen-visit-lagos/
Re: Biafra: I Am Taking IPOB To Abuja On The 17th Of October - Nnamdi Kanu by fridayabdullahi(m): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
mcmbonu:

go tell am say even late ojukwu run go exile talk less of this wanna be.......... A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Biafra: I Am Taking IPOB To Abuja On The 17th Of October - Nnamdi Kanu by laudate: 2:04am On Sep 05, 2017
mcmbonu:
- Nnamdi Kanu, leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), has disclosed that he will visit Abuja on Tuesday, October 17

Nnamdi Kanu, leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), in a recent interview said that he will be in Abuja on on Tuesday, October 17, because his people are there........

''The worst mistake Buhari ever made was to arrest me. I will break the zoo into pieces. I am taking IPOB to Abuja on the 17th of next month for my court case. There will be 2 million people in Abuja. We take the battle to our enemies''.

Source: https://www.feedmetro.com/biafra-taking-ipob-abuja-17th-october-nnamdi-kanu/

"Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am, na wetin e dey find ooO00.... Palaver e dey find," shocked sad undecided Abeg, make somebody help me finish dis Fela song, make Kanu hear am...... because I can sense another Arewa declaration, loading.
Re: Biafra: I Am Taking IPOB To Abuja On The 17th Of October - Nnamdi Kanu by sorom4: 2:21am On Sep 05, 2017
BIAFRA is my PRIDE!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Am Taking IPOB To Abuja On The 17th Of October - Nnamdi Kanu by myright: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
The statement that unsettled Aso rock

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: I Am Taking IPOB To Abuja On The 17th Of October - Nnamdi Kanu by Epstein(m): 4:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lol...
Re: Biafra: I Am Taking IPOB To Abuja On The 17th Of October - Nnamdi Kanu by Nadaken: 5:03pm On Aug 25, 2020
V
Re: Biafra: I Am Taking IPOB To Abuja On The 17th Of October - Nnamdi Kanu by Nadaken: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2020
mcmbonu:

Nnamdi Kanu, leader of Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB), in a recent interview said that he will be in Abuja on on Tuesday, October 17, because his people are there.

[b]Kanu, however, said Biafra republic is delayed because his people (Igbo) have not turned away totally from worshipping idols, [/b]Vanguard reports.

NAIJ.com gathered that the IPOB leader said he will be going to a place known as Arochuwku to build a temple and start worshiping God there.

He said: ''There was a time God loved us, we used to obey Him by going to Arochukwu to offer Him sacrifice.

''We started suffering as soon as Arochukwu failed, because the people dabbled into idolatry. The Igbo should turn away from idolatry and face God and Him alone, that’s the message he said I should give my people.

''There is a superior force fighting for the Igbo in heaven, Chukuokike Abiama, the Almighty God in heaven is fighting. This is His battle, it is not Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB’s battle. God is fighting His battle for us.

On his re-arrest Kanu, the IPOb leader President Muhammadu Buhari was the one who broke the laws and disobeyed the direct court order to release him unconditionally.

He said: A president Muhammadu Buhari was the one who broke the laws, he disobeyed the direct court order to release me unconditionally, not once, but twice.

Re: Biafra: I Am Taking IPOB To Abuja On The 17th Of October - Nnamdi Kanu by Admissionclass: 5:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
Afonja propaganda..
Re: Biafra: I Am Taking IPOB To Abuja On The 17th Of October - Nnamdi Kanu by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Anybody that wants attention he will cook up some madness and attach the name of Biafra, IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu but they're not always intelligent enough to make any sense in their madness. But no matter what they do, Biafra must stand...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Am Taking IPOB To Abuja On The 17th Of October - Nnamdi Kanu by RuddyFusion(m): 5:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
This is a 2017 post why resurrect it....?
Re: Biafra: I Am Taking IPOB To Abuja On The 17th Of October - Nnamdi Kanu by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
mcmbonu:

You're making jokes with the man who told Buhari that he will die in office and Buhari died in office; he said Abba Kyari will die, Abba Kyari died; he said Isa Funtua is the next, Isa Funtua was the next; he again said Maman Daura is the next after Isa Funtua, are you aware that Maman Daura is dead? You can also die if he lays that course on you for propagating falsehood against him.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: I Am Taking IPOB To Abuja On The 17th Of October - Nnamdi Kanu by adekolaelect(m): 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
KANU man OK don't worry .your bank account will be loaded .this is the end of Month you need to dish something out.

(1) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss / Atiku 2019 Campaign Caps Sample / Different Types Of Muslims During Ramadan - (MEME COLLECTION)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.