Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,816 members, 7,851,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss (1213 Views)

Asari Dokubo: Osinbajo Has A PhD In Lying Now Over NNPC Contract (Video) / John Campbell Denies Working For Buhari, Expresses Worry Over NNPC Scandal / Senate To Probe Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss, Baru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss by WotzupNG: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
https://www.facebook.com/femifanikayode/posts/10209416259312864

Former Aviation Minister, Olufemi Olu-Kayode has reacted to to the letter written to President Muhammadu Buhari by the Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu over Ill-treatment by the GMD of NNPC, Dr Maikanti Baru.

He posted on Facebook:

”Why is Ibe Kachikwu, the Min. of State for Petroleum Resources, surprised that he has not been granted access to Buhari and that the northern MD of NNPC has completely usurped his functions?

Did he expect it to be any different? Has he forgotten he is Igbo? To Buhari and his cabal ALL southerners are second class citizens and dispensable slaves.

And to them pillaging 26 billion USD from the Northern Nigerian Petroleum Corporation means nothing.

Where else will they get the money for Buhari’s 2019 presidential campaign from?

One thing is clear: in Nigeria the keepers of wealth are not the keepers of compassion. They are cruel and relentless and their greed and wickedness knows no bounds.”

https://www.wotzup.ng/ibe-kachikwu-ffk-buhari-letter-nnpc/

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss by taylor88(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2017
Mumu buhari

ear infected president
Re: FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss by nairavsdollars(f): 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2017
When will this man with rotten teeth keep 'kwayet'?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss by eyescue(m): 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2017
Once a dictator, is always a dictator. Tribalism aside, buhari or the so called Nigerian president will always be biased. Creating first class and second class citizens both in speech and action.

The power lies in our hands to decide our fate come 2019 or to still sale our (no, your) civil right over sharing of 2000 political bribe money to buy our (your) votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss by dalaman: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2017
Femi Fani Kayode is no different from PMB. Both are ethnic jingoist. FKK is worse because he is a greedy thief.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2017
At worst 8 years, nothing last forever. Life is turn by turn

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss by kingcypress: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2017
Must FFK have an opinion on every national issue?
Re: FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss by Goke7: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2017
dalaman:
Femi Fani Kayode is no different from PMB. Both are ethnic jingoist. FKK is worse because he is a greedy thief.

true, ffk always trying to form saint. I thought he said the PMB in aso rock is fake so why will Kachikwu have access to a fake PMB in the first place grin

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss by SweetJoystick(m): 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2017
First time I'm saying this, Buhari e no go ever better for you, even after you die

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss by LionDeLeo: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2017
FFK needs to see his psychiatrist fast.

Dis one wey one moment, you say Jubrin, the next moment you say Buhari.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss by Jesusloveyou: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
eyescue:
Once a dictator, is always a dictator. Tribalism aside, buhari or the so called Nigerian president will always be biased. Creating first class and second class citizens both in speech and action.

The power lies in our hands to decide our fate come 2019 or to still sale our (no, your) civil right over sharing of 2000 political bribe money to buy our (your) votes
you vote for your own and they vote for their own.
Who will now win, that is why idiotic pigs of Biafra lack common sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss by Jesusloveyou: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2017
SweetJoystick:
First time I'm saying this, Buhari e no go ever better for you, even after you die
how will buhari die when you are insulting him?
If you want him to die, start blessing him every morning

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss by Agboola321(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
I don weak for Nigeria. 26 billion USD. Jeez. This men that call themselves our leaders are very wicked and heartless.

The atrocities they commit would never go unpunished. Karma is waiting
Re: FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2017
bubu you na minister of Petroleum.. how come our money the miss..$26billar!! eh! no be here.

and this one na from your Jr minister.. from original source..i mean direct source..

bubu i now put it to you.. formally..officially.. otherwise..

... you're a very corrupt and tribalistic human.. Mohammed buhari.. #fact#.

kachukwu you've really tried for this government.. they will never appreciate you.. we appreciate and recognise your peace moves in the nigerdelta during the days of the AVENGERS..

will appreciate if you do consider resignation..from this tribalistic and hateful APC government.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss by henrysam(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
nairavsdollars:
He will keep quiet when you start using your brain rightly as God gave you.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss by ajawara(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2017
nairavsdollars:
When PMB stops this madness.
Re: FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss by yanshDoctor: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
i de come make i eat food first.

Re: FFK Reacts To Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari Over NNPC Boss by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2017
Nigeria will get better when citizens treat sensitive issues dispassionately.....please keep tribalism, party affiliation out of this for the sake of collective progress. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Bailed / Ambode Is A Liar, Me And My Wife Paid $1m For Our House / Benue Killings : IG Kicks Against Military Deployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.