Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja (4492 Views)

Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of RCCG Members Worshiping Chair Of Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Babalawos(m): 10:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
[1] Wealth And Riches: Yemaya or Yemonja or Yemoja gives wealth and riches to her worshipers

[2] Fertility: Yemaya or Yemonja or Yemoja helps barren women to become fertile and get healthy beautiful babies

[3] Cowries Divination: Yemaya or Yemonja or Yemoja foretells the future or warn future dangers

[4] Spiritual Cleansing: Yemaya or Yemonja or Yemoja cleanse her worshipers from bad karma and curses

[5] Aquatic Animals Supply: Yemaya or Yemonja or Yemoja gives her fisher men worshipers abundance of aquatic animals harvest

[6] Protection: Yemaya or Yemonja or Yemoja protects her worshipers from water accidents

[7] Healing: Yemaya or Yemonja or Yemoja heals her worshipers sicknesses and diseases

Thank you for reading, leave your comment

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by saintikechi(m): 10:08pm On Sep 04, 2017
Where can I find him?
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Stevebamdex(m): 10:10pm On Sep 04, 2017
Jesus is the way,the truth and the life{john 14:6}. tongue
Even iyemojas and babamojas bows before him.
As an idols they might have powers.
But all power belongs to JESUS.
If you believe,click like..!

8 Likes

Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by turawaa(m): 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2017
what happens when God dry the sea...

2 Likes

Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by hodusglobal(m): 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
Babalawo you don start again abi, what of if a whale swallow Yemoja, what will happen?
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Babalawos(m): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
*Her

saintikechi:
Where can I find him?
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Babalawos(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Have you finish preaching?

Stevebamdex:

1 Like

Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Babalawos(m): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2017
That cant happen because she owns whales, all aquatic animals, the oceans and everything inside the oceans

hodusglobal:
Babalawo you don start again abi, what of if a whale swallow Yemoja, what will happen?
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by bedspread: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
Babalawos:
[1] Wealth And Riches: Yemaya or Yemonja or Yemoja gives wealth and riches to her worshipers

[2] Fertility: Yemaya or Yemonja or Yemoja helps barren women to become fertile and get healthy beautiful babies

[3] Cowries Divination: Yemaya or Yemonja or Yemoja foretells the future or warn future dangers

[4] Spiritual Cleansing: Yemaya or Yemonja or Yemoja cleanse her worshipers from bad karma and curses

[5] Aquatic Animals Supply: Yemaya or Yemonja or Yemoja gives her fisher men worshipers abundance of aquatic animals harvest

[6] Protection: Yemaya or Yemonja or Yemoja protects her worshipers from water accidents

[7] Healing: Yemaya or Yemonja or Yemoja heals her worshipers sicknesses and diseases

Babalawos
RUBBISH....No other dieties,demons, spirits or watever can give any benefits... instead they take the one God had deposited in u and replace with a fake one.
ONLY JESUS WILL GIVE YOU REAL AND TRUE WEALTH...

even the name na yeye.... useless
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Babalawos(m): 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2017
YEMAYA / YEMONJA / YEMÒJA INCANTATION

Iba’se Yemoja
Olugbe-rere
Agbomo-obinrin-welewele
Omi-aribu-sola

YEMAYA / YEMONJA / YEMÒJA INCANTATION TRANSLATION

I give praise to you Yemoja
The one who brings goodness
The one who protects women during childbirth
Water makes a place of wealth

NOTE: This pix was taken from my shrine

1 Like

Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Babalawos(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2017
YEMAYA POWERFUL INCANTATION

Bómi ìyámi

Sómi tómi

Bomi t'òkun

Wè isé àjé mogbé jinà

Fi bun mi omodé

Fi bun mi aláàfíà

Má kò àjé je mi

Má kò enia buburú pa mi

Yemaya ìyá gbogbo

Bómi ìyámi

Ase

YEMAYA POWERFUL INCANTATION TRANSLATION

Yemaya Mother of the fish

Mother of the water on earth

Nurture me, my mother

Protect and guide me

Like the waves of the ocean

Clean the witchcraft that I took away

Give me children

Give me peace

Do not let witches devour me

Do not let the evil people destroy me

Yemoja, mother of all

Nurture me my mother

1 Like

Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Babalawos(m): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
YEMAYA / YEMONJA / YEMÒJA OFFERINGS

The offerings to Yemayá or Yemonja or Yemoja are ram, pigeon, turtle, duck, hen, guano, quail, pork, shrimp stew with capers, boiled eggs, spinach and tomato corn tamale; that is soaked all day, grind in a pestle and cooked in a saucepan without fat and unsalted, is shaped like a pyramid and is wrapped in fresh banana leaves.

Bean razupo (which are black-eyed peas that had been in water and are passed through a grater so that the shell can be removed, the peas are then converted to a paste and you ad salt with chopped garlic, onion and small pieces of ginger to the paste, you then ad a colouring to a hot fat and when it boils.

The paste of the peas is poured in and mixed with salt, garlic, onion adding ginger to the mixture.

You put a small amount of colouring in to a pan with hot fat. When the mixture is boiling you add the boiled beans and steer. (prepare small molds of paper and fill them with the paste).

YEMAYA / YEMONJA / YEMÒJA FRUITS

Her favourite fruit is the water melon, pineapple, papayas, grapes, pears, water, apples, bananas and oranges also fried yam and plantains.

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by bedspread: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
YOUNG MAN LISTEN TO ME...,
I AM A CHOSEN
I AM A CHOSEN
I AM A CHOSEN
WHO ARE U?
Babalawos:
YEMAYA / YEMONJA / YEMÒJA INCANTATION

YEMAYA / YEMONJA / YEMÒJA INCANTATION TRANSLATION

I give praise to you Yemoja
The one who brings goodness
The one who protects women during childbirth
Water makes a place of wealth

I GIVE U AND YOUR 24 Hrs to stop this sheet....
Failure to do so
THUNDER FROM THE MOST HIGH GOD WILL VISIT YOU AND YOUR SHRINE.... YOU WONT RECOVER FROM IT..
Mark my words
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Babalawos(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
YEMAYA / YEMONJA / YEMÒJA COLOURS

She dresses in different colours and shapes but the principal colours are white, blue and green in all tones and pink.

1 Like

Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by MasterKim: 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2017
Stevebamdex:
wich tym u go learn mind ur business.
d wretched people or dose killed in Egypt church didn't believe Jesus abi.
U will just be letting someone sin
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by delishpot: 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2017
bedspread:
YOUNG MAN LISTEN TO ME...,
I AM A CHOSEN
I AM A CHOSEN
I AM A CHOSEN
WHO ARE U?I GIVE U AND YOUR 24 Hrs to stop this sheet....
Failure to do so
THUNDER FROM THE MOST HIGH GOD WILL VISIT YOU AND YOUR SHRINE.... YOU WONT RECOVER FROM IT..
Mark my words

Even Jesus Christ himself would NEVER say such words to a human being. Where did you get this destructive demon possessing you from? I no sure say God get your time sef.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Homeboiy: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
can yemonja make me rich pass dangote
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by bedspread: 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2017
Let's see which words will stand....
delishpot:

Even Jesus Christ himself would NEVER say such words to a human being. Where did you get this destructive demon possessing you from? I no sure say God get your time sef.
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Babalawos(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2017
Wait let me ask Ifa

Homeboiy:
can yemonja make me rich pass dangote

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Babalawos(m): 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2017
YEMAYA / YEMONJA / YEMÒJA HISTORY

Yemayá or Yemonja or Yemoja was a very beautiful woman but she didn’t want to get married because she missed one breast and was afraid that her husband would make fun of her because of this.

One day on her way home from the market afflicted she thought of how sad it was to be alone without children and husband to come home to. Ògún heard this and while he was on the same trail and felt a strong urge to married her.

He hugged her and told her; fear not, I know I look fierce and everyone fears me but I promise not to harm you and protect you as long as you promise me to never make fun of my bloodshot eyes.

Yemayá or Yemonja or Yemoja accepted and asked him to never touch her breast and for a long time they fulfilled these promises and Yemayá gave him many children.

One day, Ògún wanted to make something special to Yemayá and started to make her soup but because of his lack of experience he dropped the pot and it broke in thousand pieces as the food fell to the floor.

Yemayá or Yemonja or Yemoja who was resting woke up and run to the kitchen, when she saw the disaster that Ògún hade made, she yelled; what have you done with my kitchen, you with the bloodshot eyes.

Ògún felt ashamed on his knees and reached her to seek consolation, accidentally he touched her breast and she started to tremble.

At the blink of an eye she became water and disappeared, Ògún became very sad at the disappearances of his beloved wife and thought that the gentleness is not made for him, so he went to continue his agitated life as a warrior.

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos

1 Like

Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Ishilove: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2017
Babalawos:
Wait let me ask Ifa

Lmao!
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by meneski(m): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
turawaa:
what happens when God dry the sea...
they wil crawl
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by nadirinamata: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
Babalawos:

Babalawos
Pastor @BillyGraham Teach on - The Truth Sets Us Free Graham Daily Devotional http://www.247devotionals.com/2017/09/billy-graham-daily-devotional-september_4.html

Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by 1Sharon(f): 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2017
Yahwehpenis see this guy oo
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by bedspread: 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
WE CANNOT BE HERE AND SEE HUMAN BEINGS POSTING woods, stick Nd carved images for worship. It's an insult to FATHER IN HEAVEN, it's an insult to me.
babalawo, enough of this thrash... enough.....
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by delishpot: 5:44am On Sep 05, 2017
bedspread:
Let's see which words will stand....

Abegi, go Siddon for one place. Did you ever read or Jesus doing such a horrible thing? You are not different from ISIS and Boko haram. What exactly has he done to you for you to number his days as if you are his maker? If truly you want to come from religious angle, Do you know what plans God has for him? Did God kill you when you were living in the world? Did God kill Saul before he became Paul? Stop the BS and do something positive for once in your life. If you feel led to make him change then approach the matter from the angle of Live just like Jesus and the apostles in the Bible did. Your curse and violence style stems from Islam and from fear. There is NOTHING to fear when you hook up with the MOST HIGH. Stop hiding your wicked heart under the banner of Christ because Christ NEVER gave such an example. That makes me wonder whose example you are following. Your Daddy GO's? If you truly have the spirit of Christ in you, and you feel he is possessed by a bad spirit, you would rebuke the spirit in him and command it to leave him in the name of Jesus instead of calling for his death or harm. "DELIVERANCE" That is what Christ would have done and that is what the apostles would have done too. They delivered FROM death and sickness instead of delivering TO death and sickness like you are doing. Go learn the difference.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by iamgenius(m): 6:46am On Sep 05, 2017
Babalawos:
That cant happen because she owns whales, all aquatic animals, the oceans and everything inside the oceans

Opuro!
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Raintaker(m): 6:55am On Sep 05, 2017
bedspread:
WE CANNOT BE HERE AND SEE HUMAN BEINGS POSTING woods, stick Nd carved images for worship. It's an insult to FATHER IN HEAVEN, it's an insult to me.
babalawo, enough of this thrash... enough.....
shut up ogbeni.
You and d guy are d same abi no be u xtains again ni?
Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by bedspread: 7:40am On Sep 05, 2017
yeyemoja and her likes are DESTROYED IN THE NAME OF JESUS.... say Amen
delishpot:

Abegi, go Siddon for one place. Did you ever read or Jesus doing such a horrible thing? You are not different from ISIS and Boko haram. What exactly has he done to you for you to number his days as if you are his maker? If truly you want to come from religious angle, Do you know what plans God has for him? Did God kill you when you were living in the world? Did God kill Saul before he became Paul? Stop the BS and do something positive for once in your life. If you feel led to make him change then approach the matter from the angle of Live just like Jesus and the apostles in the Bible did. Your curse and violence style stems from Islam and from fear. There is NOTHING to fear when you hook up with the MOST HIGH. Stop hiding your wicked heart under the banner of Christ because Christ NEVER gave such an example. That makes me wonder whose example you are following. Your Daddy GO's? If you truly have the spirit of Christ in you, and you feel he is possessed by a bad spirit, you would rebuke the spirit in him and command it to leave him in the name of Jesus instead of calling for his death or harm. "DELIVERANCE" That is what Christ would have done and that is what the apostles would have done too. They delivered FROM death and sickness not instead of delivering TO death and sickness like you are doing. Go learn the difference.
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by bedspread: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2017
Raintaker:
shut up ogbeni.
You and d guy are d same abi no be u xtains again ni?
Bunch of hypocrites.
Am not a xtain sir..
I AM A CHRISTIAN... I AM A CHOSEN
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by Raintaker(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2017
bedspread:
Am not a xtain sir..
I AM A CHRISTIAN... I AM A CHOSEN
Xtain o
Christian o , babalawo o all na d same.
Worse still u dey attend Lazarus Mouka church, no be u all they perform acrobatics for inside gutter in d name of evangelism?
Re: 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja by bedspread: 7:49am On Sep 05, 2017
delishpot:

a word is enough for the wise...
We are in a spiritual world..
WHEN POWER JAMS power , The lesser power bows....
As long as GOD has not come to take us home, this mess CANNOT WORK..
yemoya, yemoja and all that toys and wood, ARE SET ABLAZE IN THE NAME OF JESUS...AMEN

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's the Contributions Of Christianity To The Modern Science And Technology? / Religion Must Be Banned! / Atheists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.