Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari (20704 Views)

UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus / ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books / UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by Mac2016(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2017
where is the remaining part of this letter (page 2)?
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by Temidayo9(m): 10:11am On Sep 05, 2017
How did the man post the letter? Book haram get post office?

1 Like

Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by malware: 10:12am On Sep 05, 2017
nwaanambra1:
he is a christian so nothing for him. sad

There are MUslims in the entourage and some were killed since while some were abducted alongside the subject....

ARE YOU OKAY NOW MR. BIGOT

1 Like

Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by Innogee: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2017
The name sound ironical. Solomon Yusuf.
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by malware: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2017
Mac2016:
where is the remaining part of this letter (page 2)?

07008008100 .......... SHEKAU'S NUMBER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by loomer: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2017
First of all we thank God say na the reasonable faction kidnap u. Then we go dey hope for ur release. God be with you
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2017
stcool:
undecided

How can Togo our neighbor be more stable and better than the Giant of Africa
Togo? Culturally homogeneous Togo Vs Culturally heterogeneous Nigeria? Interesting. I found myself laughing after reading this funny comparison of yours. lsn't it even a source of beffudlement to you that this weird arrangement called Nigeria still stands albeit on a wobbly foot after almost 60 years? If you had drawn comparisons with Ethiopia or Congo that are just as culturally heterogeneous as us then I would have bowed to your argument. Mark my word without the right,galvanizing sort of leadership,Nigeria WILL REMAIN UNSTABLE. There are just too many interests and counter-interests for this country to remain silent. Very much unlike the Togo you cited isn't it? Togo's size works to its advantage,ours works much to our own disadvantage. Ponder over that.
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2017
Buhari wey dey form superman for Daura, wetin concern him concern you, you are left to your fate oh your ":president" DGAF about you, the sooner you know it the better, afterall he has gotten all he wanted, free medical treatment in any country of his choice,his daughter marries a billionare son, patronage, putting his kinsmen in choicy places, you think he givesafuck...lol, you be dead man walking
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by Sleyanya1(m): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2017
So he was allowed to write a letter which was obviously delivered This obviously means that Nigerian Security Forces have done very little or Nothing to cramp communication in the fight against insurgency.

I just feel so much pity for the Lecturer sha.

It's no longer a proud thing to be Nigerian.
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by Mac2016(m): 10:35am On Sep 05, 2017
malware:

07008008100 .......... SHEKAU'S NUMBER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by talk2emma: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2017
BH don open office for buhaewu's head I no they will not tell us how many billions they will pay
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by talk2emma: 10:41am On Sep 05, 2017
U better join them as one of there members cos am sure that goat called buhari will not see this your letter
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2017
emmabest2000:
This kidnapping tin don dey too much in 9ar

Who ngeeds black eggs ?

Guy u r so wierd. Which one is black egg again na, witchcraft egg ba?
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by obonujoker(m): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2017
PDP propaganda...
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by diablos: 10:55am On Sep 05, 2017
[s]
malware:
I said it before the Chibok girls swap deal that once you enter into negotiations with terrorists, it is a never ending venture......

They've already done their worst by killing seventy in process of your abduction including soldiers.... So they have lost all opportunities for any negotiation.....

Their call for Government to stop using force on them only proved that the current strategy is really working.

LASTLY, WE WILL SURELY RESCUE YOU WITH FORCE NOT NEGOTIATION (SWAP).
[/s]

Very useless post. Maybe if your father was abducted you would have typed responsibly.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by ehissi(m): 11:00am On Sep 05, 2017
Foolish government, foolish Zombies following it...... angry
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by malware: 11:04am On Sep 05, 2017
diablos:

Very useless post. Maybe if your father was abducted you would have typed responsibly.

Go and free them since my post is useless undecided
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by ehissi(m): 11:05am On Sep 05, 2017
Innogee:
The name sound ironical. Solomon Yusuf.

Middle belt - North Central - folks bear such names. He is a Northern Christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by ehissi(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Togo? Culturally homogeneous Togo Vs Culturally heterogeneous Nigeria? Interesting. I found myself laughing after reading this funny comparison of yours. lsn't it even a source of beffudlement to you that this weird arrangement called Nigeria still stands albeit on a wobbly foot after almost 60 years? If you had drawn comparisons with Ethiopia or Congo that are just as culturally heterogeneous as us then I would have bowed to your argument. Mark my word without the right,galvanizing sort of leadership,Nigeria WILL REMAIN UNSTABLE. There are just too many interests and counter-interests for this country to remain silent. Very much unlike the Togo you cited isn't it? Togo's size works to its advantage,ours works much to our own disadvantage. Ponder over that.

Taaaa! Stop it there, Somalia is also culturally homogenous, is it a very peaceful place to be....... tongue
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2017
Who delivered the letter?

How is the letter was delivered and which link delivered the letter?

The north should stop their propaganda. They are using boko haram terrorists and herdsmen to seeking sympathies from those have no clue of how their propaganda tools works. Arewa are the herdsmen and boko haram's spies.

Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by nnokwa042(m): 11:18am On Sep 05, 2017
According to gworo chewers and afonjas oil is no more in vogue, while northerners are killing them selves to locate in the north ,before I forger how many barrels of crude oil Lagos dey produse
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by goshee: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2017
stcool:
undecided It is so sad that in this country we turn our eyes away from the truth. This is the Boko Haram they said has been defeated. Shekau is dead yet they shifted the date to capture him.

The problem of this country is our leaders, we have bad leaders and continue to elect bad leaders.

I continue to pray just one prayer...Oh GOD deliver NIGERIA from the spirit of mediocrity. How can Togo our neighbor be more stable and better than the Giant of Africa
The zoo is bound to collapse and for that reason God has long left the zoo
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by goshee: 11:28am On Sep 05, 2017
kingthreatz:
God please come and intervene for them. Let something be done.
lolsss they should keep finding oil where there is no oil. I learnt vc of unimaid said despite boko boys activities they will continue oil exploration. fools. he will die there
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by diablos: 11:43am On Sep 05, 2017
[s]
malware:

Go and free them since my post is useless undecided
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2017
@ehissi Did anyone say that all culturally homogeneous States are "peaceful"? I can't remember saying that myself. I was merely trying to explain why Togo is whole lot more stable than Nigeria using just one factor that sticks out out of many. That's all. Besides,Somalia is culturally homogeneous but there is one divisive factor: the clan system. Somalians are fiercely loyal to the clan first before even the country and that is one of the reasons why that country plunged into anarchy. Let us not also forget the role the imperialists(in this case,Britain,France,Ethiopia and Italy) played in dividing up somaliland and reuniting it again in 1960. What you have today as Somalia is a merger of Italian Somaliland and British Somaliland. Now,all these factors are also non-existent in Togo.
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
I am not understanding, who receive the letter and who delivered it.
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by ruggedtimi(m): 12:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
I really wish for safe return of the kidnapped lecturers...but I dont think Is right for the govt to negotiate with terrorist.
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by undefeateds: 12:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
i don't think boko haram can be defeated in this bubu's tenure,who is even the author of boko haram,remember d following quotes
"dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood" and
"an attack on boko haram is an attack on d entire north"
so this administration has nothing to offer nigerian,just squandering of money on unnecessary things and be shouting corruption up and down
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by colossus91(m): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
who delivered the letter?
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by ebenholer(m): 12:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
Another kidnapping scam by Boko...I guess they should be running out of cash and they want government to reimburse them.
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by lightofjoy(m): 12:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
This should be part of ASUU main agenda for this negotiation. This is really touching.
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by AFONJACOW(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mr Jebrin Muhammadu buhari when are you going to crush this mad Arabian terrorist as you promise to crush any group threatening the unity of Nigeria seems like you are confuse on what to do you can deploy ur brethren from Sudan to come and rescue the hostage.... meanwhile I'm not in any way going to pity the captive, they and their families ,their love ones, their relatives and kin's should felt what its look like to have oil in your backyard... Ndi Ala

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loss Of Accreditation: UNIBEN Optometry Students Protest, Block School Gate / UNTH Enugu Nursing Students Sent Out Of Hostel For Protesting (Photos) / Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.