Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari (20701 Views)

UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus / ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books / UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by ebenholer(m): 12:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
I am not understanding, who receive the letter and who delivered it.
No doubt about it, it was government that received the letter and the same govt delivered it. Scam work once again after chibok saga

1 Like

Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by buffalowings: 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Useless Buhari
Risking lives in a useless venture

Hydrocarbons in the Chad basin
When you know the security risk angry

1 Like

Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by Jaqenhghar: 1:52pm On Sep 05, 2017
banmee:

Exactly. I wonder what the job of the police is?
Ah oga This man is at the mercy of BH. Shey I told you Nigerians have short memories. As we speak the major players in this hostage situation have forgotten this man and are most likely focused on other things. If he dies there will be some outrage and everyone will move on. Govt will look for a replacement. He is just one statistic the country can do without

1 Like

Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by banmee(m): 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Ah oga This man is at the mercy of BH. Shey I told you Nigerians have short memories. As we speak the major players on this hostage situation have forgotten this man and are most likely focused on other things. If he dies there will be some outrage and everyone will move in. Govt will look for a replacement. He is just one statistic the country can do without

I really find it hard to understand why life is so meaningless in Nigeria. Just unbelievable.
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by Jaqenhghar: 2:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
banmee:

I really find it hard to understand why life is so meaningless in Nigeria. Just unbelievable.
The only life people hold sacred is the life of anyone with money. Or anyone you can get anything from. Now that is the main reason why I want to leave this dump. I cant imagine raising my children in a society where their worth is judged based on how much they own rather than how much they can contribute to the society. If Einstein were to be a Nigerian,living in Nigeria, no one would have heard about him.

1 Like

Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by Afritop(m): 10:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE WORKING WITH A SENSIBLE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, THAT IS WHY THEY FOOLISHLY THREW THEIR LIVES AWAY BY HAVING THE TEMERITY TO EXPLORE OIL THE CHAD BASIN
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by goshee: 12:13am On Sep 06, 2017
banmee:

that is because nigeria is an ANIMAL KINGDOM

1 Like

Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by goshee: 12:17am On Sep 06, 2017
loomer:
First of all we thank God say na the reasonable faction kidnap u. Then we go dey hope for ur release. God be with you
abeg which faction of boko haram dey resonable? are some faction metionaries? I wonder oo
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by goshee: 12:25am On Sep 06, 2017
malware:

Go and free them since my post is useless undecided
your post is not just useless but you and your generation are very useless. I blame your papa for not have given you good home training. you advice the government to engage boko boys face to face in rescuing the captives can't you see how foolish you are. maybe if it's you family member you will advice the govnt the same way
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by goshee: 12:27am On Sep 06, 2017
ehissi:

Taaaa! Stop it there, Somalia is also culturally homogenous, is it a very peaceful place to be....... tongue
Ok na as the ZOO is collapsing what can you do about it?
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by malware: 6:10am On Sep 06, 2017
goshee:
your post is not just useless but you and your generation are very useless. I blame your papa for not have given you good home training. you advice the government to engage boko boys face to face in rescuing the captives can't you see how foolish you are. maybe if it's you family member you will advice the govnt the same way

I don't abuse people just like that and I respect my dad so I won't insult others' dads.

I stand by my words that Government should not enter into any negotiation with the insurgents because those three guys are not the only people under their captivity.

They have abducted thousands and conscripted many into the sect... What happened to the police officers they abducted recently? They're not humans abi? Those guys abduct innocent villagers on daily basis so count any further negotiation out of the equation.

Meanwhile, the troops have taken the war to the terrorists doorstep and many captives are being freed on daily basis, so these ones would equally be freed in the same fashion.
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by loomer: 6:35am On Sep 06, 2017
goshee:
abeg which faction of boko haram dey resonable? are some faction metionaries? I wonder oo

U know say if like say na uncle shekau, the man for don dey heaven/hell by now
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by goshee: 9:50am On Sep 06, 2017
loomer:

U know say if like say na uncle shekau, the man for don dey heaven/hell by now
lolsss but Shakau has been killed my our military long ago thats why he doesn't show up on videos again
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by loomer: 9:53am On Sep 06, 2017
goshee:
lolsss but Shakau has been killed my our military long ago thats why he doesn't show up on videos again

That's y we dey hopeful say the new uncle go free the man
Re: Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari by OBTOREPA(m): 6:53am On Apr 02
emmabest2000:
This kidnapping tin don dey too much in 9ar

Who needs black eggs ?
Which one is black eggs again, from where?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Loss Of Accreditation: UNIBEN Optometry Students Protest, Block School Gate / UNTH Enugu Nursing Students Sent Out Of Hostel For Protesting (Photos) / Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.