Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Message To Those Who Always Have S*x In Their Dreams At Night!!. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Message To Those Who Always Have S*x In Their Dreams At Night!!. (764 Views)

Is It Normal To Have Wet Dreams At The Age Of 31 / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Those Who Always Have S*x In Their Dreams At Night!!. by iPostciTy(f): 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
MESSAGE TO THOSE WHO ALWAYS
HAVE S*X IN THEIR DREAMS AT
NIGHT!!.
Having s*x in your dreams at
night with somebody you know
or you don't know is dangerous!
The devil comes in different
forms even through the people
you know. So don't be
comfortable with such sexual
dreams. You need prayers!
There are those who are even
married in their dreams. Don't
feel good that you had sex with
somebody in your dream at
night. Those are not signs of love
but demons using you and
sucking your blood and doing all
sorts of things with your body.
No wonder when you wake up
in the morning you feel tired as if
you were running the whole
night.
The agents of the devil are using
you.
You need serious prayers to
break the bond of darkness via
faith in Christ Jesus! You need to
pray before sleeping and also to
be prayed for by prayer warriors
at church specifically for your Sex
dream problem.
May God help you in Jesus name!
May the devil and his agents stop
using you Sexually in your
dreams in Jesus name.. May God
scatter every spiritual husband or
wife in your life in Jesus name.
Please Type "Amen" to claim this
prayer.
.SEE MORE @ http://ipostcity.com

Re: Message To Those Who Always Have S*x In Their Dreams At Night!!. by seunlayi(m): 11:29pm On Sep 04, 2017
This is bad habit
Re: Message To Those Who Always Have S*x In Their Dreams At Night!!. by IdeyFindWife: 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
No time for that succubus coming over to shag persin to stupor jizzing all over again like stud horse...I cover myself, my mind, my kpekus, my every-every sharpaly sharpaly....
Re: Message To Those Who Always Have S*x In Their Dreams At Night!!. by BreezyCB(m): 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
Amen

(1) (Reply)

“I Can’t Wait To Kiss Yvonne Nelson” – Actor Chris Attoh (PHOTOS) / My Wife Can’t Say No / Signs You Are Not Ready For A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.