Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

"PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (57037 Views)

Mark Angel's Wife Vs Akpororo's Wife, Who Is More Beautiful?(see Pictures) / Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos / Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Goldfaze1: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2017
this kind of information can lead to break up in marriage sha too bad.
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 05, 2017
No one taught alot of guys how to be men,society just assumed that as you grow in age, you get to become a man, and this is the result . I can't believe someone who grew up in a home, well brought up will be so callous with words like this. It is utterly disgusting to see a grown man display such level stupidity. So much thuggery and bullshyte all in one post, arrrrrrrrh,the fellow is a man child

1 Like

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2017
Sniper12:
King of which south
d thing weak me ooo!
we have stars like Cyrus da virus, Psychadelik, One Touch all in Benin alone, even dis small boi dat ran d air waves wit d hit song "money in d bank", & someone is claiming yungsix as king of d south? who know am?

1 Like

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by petitejolie(f): 10:56am On Sep 05, 2017
cstr1000:

Yes, they lie, but more often than not, it is true. Do you know how much sex takes place in Universities especially in private residences for students?
I went to a wedding last month, after the whole dancing and stuff, i just went and sat at the back, and that was when i overheard a couple of guys gisting about the bride.
The sexual perversions they have done on that lady is something i can't start beginning to share. If you were there and with the details, you will know it is true.
And the groom is my very good friend, but what can i do? It is none of my business.
hmmmn abeg this one pass my Power. I rest my case
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by cstr1000: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2017
petitejolie:

hmmmn abeg this one pass my Power. I rest my case
Thank God you know say things dey happen. cheesy
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2017
they should just arrest dat pig that threatened to shoot akpororo, lets see how it goes from there

1 Like

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Redstone(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

i want a loan,
to be paid back in three months
can that work ?

How much are you looking at? what do you want to do with the money?
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by repogirl(f): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2017
Don't believe everything you hear on social media. They are just out to tarnish people's images, that's the best thing these stupid boys can do.
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Lalas247(f): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Nice dp. You look rapable
shocked
No take rape play o
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by 3kay945(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2017
My woman must not see this, she loves apkororo die. . . she will cry on his behalf cool grin
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by mccoy47(m): 11:59am On Sep 05, 2017
Kenturkey048:
as in the straffing wasn't once..severally even in my room...we then had what's called 10% in my lodge..only people wey du am go understand..
U went to FUTO? cheesy
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Kenturkey048(m): 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
mccoy47:
U went to FUTO? cheesy
I schooled in calabar.
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by mccoy47(m): 12:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kenturkey048:
I schooled in calabar.
Orhh. Went to futo. Dat was very popular in my lodge den. I fact the whole rooms upstairs had holes in the ceilings.
Guys 10% na by force oo cheesy
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Kenturkey048(m): 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
mccoy47:

Orhh. Went to futo. Dat was very popular in my lodge den. I fact the whole rooms upstairs had holes in the ceilings.
Guys 10% na by force oo cheesy
omo Naso ooo..we no wan hear I shoot bird the mama fly..we must all confirm the story eey u go tell us.
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Rick9(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Chai Akpororo wife
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
I once met a gal who don common belle 5 times. Didnt used to believe it before
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

shocked
No take rape play o
No vex, na your fresh lap cause. you for help me shift your dress up small na
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by fitprince: 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
he married a real olosho hahahahahahaha
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Eke40seven(m): 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
cr7lomo:
This is the reason y men would rather marry decent girls with a good past than marry a former prostitute or girl with so many body counts or abortionists...no man wants to be insulted due to his wife's past...imagine how the girl in-laws go de use eye see am now...automatic loss of respect...for those saying don't tell ur fiance about ur past ...i hope she did cos if she lied, oyo for her
Yeah! It's reasons like this that makes it important for women/men to come out clean with the partners they are about to marry so that when dirty details like this comes out their partner won't be caught unawares.
Henceforth, a seed of mistrust has been planted in the guy's home unless...

1 Like

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Zane2point4(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Well am still a fan of young 6 his music is ok to me, the comedian went too far and that can damage young 6 rep in the industry.

1 Like

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by topefelix799(m): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
when reasonable people are shading themselves he-goat will.........
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Greystone: 2:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
Destined2win:
I am crying on behalf of Akpororo. cry

That's how girls will be cohabiting with guys in school and will end up as someone else's wife.

Guys have mercy na

My guy, no be my wife but the insult pain me
Chai...

1 Like

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Destined2win: 2:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Greystone:

My guy, no be my wife but the insult pain me
Chai...
I felt bad. No matter how strong a man is, this kind of words will definitely shake him. No matter what, If Akpororo didnt know these before now and they are true, his trust on his wife will be shaken badly

2 Likes

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by JaffyJoe(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sniper12:
I once met a gal who don common belle 5 times. Didnt used to believe it before

You no tear race grin
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Lalas247(f): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
No vex, na your fresh lap cause. you for help me shift your dress up small na
Weyrey grin come n shift it for me na
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Weyrey grin come n shift it for me na
I will ooh! pm your address lemme come and shift it up for you biko
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by kellyjoesteve: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Somebody is about to launch new album just sit and watch out we know the game
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by itsmeurLady(f): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
I never liked young six bcs most of his fans are rugged. Not like my opinion counts tho but just an observation. Your fans tells the story of what u represent, I'm not surprised this is coming from one of his fans. Wizkid too have such fans, when they thrash/insult wizkid, the next thing is violence... I'm beginning to wonder if we have crazy youths like this, where are the youths that want to rule Nigeria
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
JaffyJoe:

You no tear race grin
i nak my own run. One abroad guy later marry am. She never born since 2015.
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by kennsville(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
People looking for cheap publicity.

Thunder fire the person commenting after me.

Oya war start
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Erums(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kai... See akpororo fine wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" / Princess Vitarah Goes Topless In New Photo / John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.