Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

"PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (57033 Views)

Mark Angel's Wife Vs Akpororo's Wife, Who Is More Beautiful?(see Pictures) / Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos / Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by GGclef(m): 3:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
This is a bazooka and c4 combined explosive 4 akpororo..i really feel bad for him,I tire for ladies mata...itz well sha.
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Coolgent(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
"Your jokes will put you in trouble and make you get shot!
DSS/Police should take note Pls

1 Like

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by jrerico1(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
OHIsIManuEL:

That Erigga album dope die
It's a trip to the south
But i still prefer yung6ix
Guy yung6ix dope o. But anybody were dope pass Erigga na drug addict, dy nor dy brag with HIGHness .. Leave am for Erigga
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by JaffyJoe(m): 4:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sniper12:
i nak my own run. One abroad guy later marry am. She never born since 2015.

Chai, guy hope u wore like 80 rubbers. Na one unfortunate guy dey always end up with such case.
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by seangy4konji: 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
i can testify to d lead city part...

Deh are beautiful and can Bleep.awon omo mummy to like epon.
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Maxwellgunz: 9:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
i want a loan,
to be paid back in three months
can that work ?[/quote]
I tried my best ignoring you comment but can't ...wtf are you saying ....after experience you think say people still day morrow money ....just jerout

1 Like

Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Maxwellgunz: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
FengChui:
That tweet... Make Akpororo watch him back o.
Akpororo wan be ffffucking Jew ...in the wrongest town dey run e mouth
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by FengChui(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Maxwellgunz:

Akpororo wan be ffffucking Jew ...in the wrongest town dey run e mouth

Sure say that guy na jew? The way that guy dey wear red.... The guy fit be v.k..g o
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by StrawberryGloss(f): 11:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by StrawberryGloss(f): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2017
wayne4loan:
Presently Overseas ... Would Have Love To Assist U
ouch.
thanks though
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2017
[i][/i]
repogirl:
Don't believe everything you hear on social media. They are just out to tarnish people's images, that's the best thing these stupid boys can do.
Feminist.
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2017
[i][/i]
repogirl:
Don't believe everything you hear on social media. They are just out to tarnish people's images, that's the best thing these stupid boys can do.
Feminist.I believe it.
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by talk2percy(m): 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2017
Did u say hw will get shot? Come, where is this boy, Lai. Get him arrested for hate speech!
Re: "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2020
EmyLeo:
#he bought 3.9milla drinks ... so is it your money oga eleyin wheelbarrow, if you know you don't love heat, then stay away from the kitchenundecided, making dead jokes all around..

##poor woman, see how your husband dey make people laugh you anyhow, sex slave for over 4yearsundecided dammit!! Akube reloaded.

You've got a bad mouth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid" / Mercy Johnson's Customized Car Number Plate (Photo) / John-Paul Nwadike Celebrates Birthday With A House & Hummer SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.