Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria (1147 Views)

We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by menstrualpad: 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
See attached

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by fallout87: 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
This is true.

Some will be greatly pained by this truth.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by TundeHashim(m): 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
It was popular will that brought him into power. Besides, Lai Mohammed must have bought the Media houses...Yorubas say he who lies must steal. It seems APC has stolen enough and given the Media houses their fair share that's why they're silent. Opposition comes mostly from Social Media ...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
He is stupid. His statements are colored in a personal hatred devoid of principles.
Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by Firefire(m): 11:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
Yeye fowl.
Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by biafrarising: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Goodmorning in the evening

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by ofai: 12:40am On Sep 05, 2017
I owe no allegiance to a country that is not ready to make things right for it's citizens. I owe no allegiance to a country that can't protect me. Some so called patriots will even readily drop their Nigeria for another country when given the opportunity. I owe no allegiance to a country whose leadership are bent on dividing the citizenry with their speeches, actions and inaction. There is so much brain drain in the country due to the fraud and hypocrisy in the system.
I don't believe in blind patriotism. if there is sincerity on the part of Nigerias leadership to fix Nigeria regardless of economic challenges, there won't be escalated agitations. A true patriot is not a blind patriot. NIGERIA wants blind patriotism. they won't get it from me.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 05, 2017
Only leaders see far.....you were a youth back then.....now promote the right things.....no more lamentations......just prepare for 2019 instead. undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by mazimee(m): 1:33am On Sep 05, 2017
ofai:
I owe no allegiance to a country that is not ready to make things right for it's citizens. I owe no allegiance to a country that can't protect me. Some so called patriots will even readily drop their Nigeria for another country when given the opportunity. I owe no allegiance to a country whose leadership are bent on dividing the citizenry with their speeches, actions and inaction. There is so much brain drain in the country due to the fraud and hypocrisy in the system.
I don't believe in blind patriotism. if there is sincerity on the part of Nigerias leadership to fix Nigeria regardless of economic challenges, there won't be escalated agitations. A true patriot is not a blind patriot. NIGERIA wants blind patriotism. they won't get it from me.

I gave up on Nigeria not too long ago

2 Likes

Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by walexbiz(m): 1:37am On Sep 05, 2017
5DMindset:
He is stupid. His statements are colored in a personal hatred devoid of principles.

wake up
Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by obonujoker(m): 6:19am On Sep 05, 2017
2019 isn't very far again..... let's correct this anomaly...

1 Like

Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by Eastfield1: 6:26am On Sep 05, 2017
Buhari is a Big curse to humanity and This fools (BMC) know it quite well yet this fools still love & worship him
Why??
Because they believe Buhari's is the only one who can kill us all in order to Enforce one Nigeria on us.

2 Likes

Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by Amberon11: 6:34am On Sep 05, 2017
And your statement is devoid of sense.
5DMindset:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by aolawale025: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2017
Some of us saw thru all that was happening during the elections. Many blocked me on social media for calling it as it was. Now they are so ashamed knowing they were so wrong

4 Likes

Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by eagleeye2: 6:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Sarrki,
Ayo is a IPOB.... Ayo is not a Patriot. Ayo is a Wailer...
You can choose from the above options. Meanwhile, I am really not surprised like Ayo. U would have been surprised if there were demonstrations like Occupy Nigeria did during Jonathan's regime.
Pride, and ethno-religion sentiments are what is stopping the well known agitators from agitating. Moreover, if they attack Buhari's government, they will indirectly be indicting Prof. Osibanjo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by mightyhazell: 6:55am On Sep 05, 2017
ofai:
refreshingly intelligent post!

am saving this!

1 Like

Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by eagleeye2: 6:55am On Sep 05, 2017
aolawale025:
Some of us saw thru all that was happening during the elections. Many blocked me on social media for calling it as it was. Now they are so ashamed knowing they were so wrong
Some knew they were so wrong then, but it was a case of cutting the Nose to spite the Face.
Buhari didn't present certificate it was ok.
Buhari didn't debate it was ok.
Fayose said it then that Buhari was very sick, but they said Fayose is a disgrace. So they knew what they were selling, but they thought somehow the Hausa/Fulani oligarch will be grateful for the role Tinubu played in securing the presidency for Buhari. But Alas, the North cannot change it's spot and Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola are all learning the hard way. I don't even want to mention Ngige, because as far as the east is concerned he is dead politically.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by Ngokafor(f): 6:57am On Sep 05, 2017
Someone from Benue State once told me that Fulanis has cast a witchcraft spell across the nation with this second coming of buhari

I waved and laughed it off as delusions...but with the abnormal fear and silence of a large section of this country in the face of this anarchist,inompetence,abysmal and inept Governance of buhari/APC. In the last two years and counting..

I am actually giving the dudes ascertions a second thought embarassed

5 Likes

Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by Histrings08(m): 6:57am On Sep 05, 2017
because buhari is wise.. . Lol
Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by Omeokachie: 7:00am On Sep 05, 2017
You traded freedom for chains

3 Likes

Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 8:20am On Sep 05, 2017
Imagine appointing Northerners to full NNPC and nothing happened
Increase fuel prices, nothing happened
Stay out of the country for more than 100 days, nothing happened

The juju strong no be lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by PentiumPro(f): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2017
5DMindset:

Where is the hatred?
Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 05, 2017
5DMindset:

Oga e don tey wey I see you last o.

1 Like

Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by yaki84: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2017
ofai:
seconded...

Still remember what i told someone that supporting udom not because i need appointment or monies but all i crave for is GOOd governance. But the man mess up. That singular billion naira project in lagos made me rethink.
Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by menstrualpad: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2017
yaki84:

seconded...

Still remember what i told someone that supporting udom not because i need appointment or monies but all i crave for is GOOd governance. But the man mess up. That singular billion naira project in lagos made me rethink.
That project is visionary if executed. It is going to be a cash cow
Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by yaki84: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2017
menstrualpad:

That project is visionary if executed. It is going to be a cash cow
not now, it shud hv come either earlier during akpabio's or leta when some issues hv been settled.
Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by menstrualpad: 11:11am On Sep 05, 2017
yaki84:

not now, it shud hv come either earlier during akpabio's or leta when some issues hv been settled.
Well you know the place better
Re: The Thread: “we Attacked GEJ For Less” | Ayo Sogunro Wonders About New Nigeria by yaki84: 11:20am On Sep 05, 2017
menstrualpad:

Well you know the place better
am from akwaibom, i supported udom cos other aspirants were all part of the previous government who partook in the shared formula but less empowerment to their people.
To this project i dont support it, cause it is going add more value to the economy of lagos state than akwaibom. The human power than will work on the site will mostly be lagosians n not akwaibomites.
Abi will they ferry akwaibomites to lagos to work in the site?

(1) (Reply)

IBADAN, Proud To Call You Mine! / Reno Omokri Epic Reply To A Boy On Twitter / Why You Should Care About The Arabic Symbols On The Nigerian Army And Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.