Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love (5065 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Why Do Most People Hate Using Protection / Live!! Pastor Whips Out C@ndoms Instead Of Handkerchief During Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love by iPostciTy(f): 12:00am On Sep 05, 2017
Men have always been the one accused of being against c0nd0m usage. There are a lot of reasons why this is, but this does not mean it is a male-only challenge. Not only do c0nd0m feel slippery and cold, but they remove a level of intimacy that comes from going unprotected with your partner. Some women hate c0nd0m for these reasons below.
1. Kills the mood: Men often resent the simple act of reaching for a c0nd0m and taking less than a minute to slide it onto the pe**nis shaft. As ridiculous as it sounds, this kills the mood for women, too. She loves safe se**x, but just know that as much as it pains you to slip on a c0nd0m, it kills her too. Simply put, it’s just not se**xy to stop when you’re getting hot and heavy.

2. Could kill the erec **tion: This is an extremely unfortunate circumstance for those ladies who happen to have a nervous lover. You know that guy… where the doorbell rings, someone walks by the door, or you stop having s-x or fooling around for what feels like 30 seconds, and he’s already lost his hard-on? Needless to say, stopping to put on a c0nd0m is more than just a little bit of a hassle for nervous lovers. And this makes for a disappointed woman.

3. No friction: While c0nd0ms have changed quite a bit from the smelly, thick versions available in the 90’s into the odorless, ultra-thin pieces of magic in recent times, there is still nothing better than the feeling of skin on skin. Women love the texture of a p3nis, especially during s-x. The friction of your skin in her vagina is enough to make her burst with ecstasy. c0nd0ms these days are usually sold pre-lubricated and smooth in texture, taking away almost all of that feel-good-friction she was getting from the all-natural you.

4. Some women are allergic: It may be hard to believe, but some people actually have real allergies to latex. Symptoms include burning, rash around the genitals, itching, sneezing, difficulty in breathing, watery eyes and more! Now imagine this happening as the culprit is sliding in and out of your genitals, definitely not the romantic end to the date night you were hoping for. NO 5 is so romantic CONTINUE HERE=>>> http://www.ipostcity.com/2017/09/5-major-reasons-why-most-ladies-hate.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love by ijobaooorun(m): 12:11am On Sep 05, 2017
I will try this sex one day

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love by Skinni(m): 12:30am On Sep 05, 2017
ijobaooorun:
Once you have tried it, lemme know. I will like learn from Yahoo experience.
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:54am On Sep 05, 2017
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love by flowfury(m): 1:05am On Sep 05, 2017
That is why teenage unwanted pregnancy is rampant in the society.

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love by divajade: 1:20am On Sep 05, 2017
true
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love by fordgreen(m): 3:19am On Sep 05, 2017
U see ya sef!!!!
ijobaooorun:

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 05, 2017
Now OP, that person you put the picture there....is that a man or a woman?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love by Millz404(m): 7:49am On Sep 05, 2017
You no gree condom... I wear my short nika d go house. No be by force

2 Likes

Re: 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love by muller101(m): 11:02am On Sep 05, 2017
To enjoy better without condom use polythene bags

1 Like

Re: 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2017
At this point in my life I don't think I can kiss a girl without condom..

I have not finished taking care of myself is to buy pampers and custard

5 Likes

Re: 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Very soon people will have sex stored in their houses and pockets so that they can take it anytime the want just like water.
Sex talk don too much
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love by kally01(m): 12:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
MaxkidOFFICIAL:

thats not all oo what of NAN milk, aha wont the mother of the baby eat too
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love by kally01(m): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
HIV just dey smile for one corner grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love by extralargehead(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
kally01:
Na so
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love by mrsfavour(f): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
kally01:
laff wan kill me o
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love by zitame: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
MaxkidOFFICIAL:

pesn wey no get fridge,cold water no sopos dey hungry am. Its simple abstain 4rm sex if u don't have money 2 start a family incase somtin hapens.
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love by lenghtinny(m): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
You are playing with fire angry
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
kally01:
thats not all oo what of NAN milk, aha wont the mother of the baby eat too

I swear bro ��
Re: 5 Major Reasons Why Most Ladies Hate Using Co*ndoms To Make Love by happyblogger: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2017
grin grin grin
MaxkidOFFICIAL:

tell themmm nor the reccision regime grin
MaxkidOFFICIAL:

tell themmm nor the reccision regime

(1) (Reply)

Are You A 30 Seconds Man? / I'm Obsessed With Milfs/cougars / Photo: Some Ladies Really Love Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.