Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro (4310 Views)

Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Nobody: 1:56am On Sep 05, 2017
you need a new phone and you are very much deep in thoughts; which phone should i buy........lucky you, am here to give you some reasons why you should not buy the infinix note 4 pro

1)THE X-PEN IS A NUISANCE: the x-pen of this phone is great but its inability to fit inside the phone makes it a nuisance. when you fit the pen at the default placement area you will notice that the phone gets a lot bigger than necessary and that position will easily make you understand that it was not designed to last long
2)60% of the RAM is already occupied: out of the box, this phone packs 3Gb of RAM but 1.7Gb is already used leaving you with 1.3Gb. you might want to confirm this from the video below.
3)BAD FRONT FACING CAMERA: the image processing of this phone puts the pictures taking with the front camera in bad shape. they lack naturality, pictures look over edited e.t.c
4)COPIED DESIGN: this is 2017 and infinix is still copying design from old phones. design wise, the samsung galaxy note 5 was copied here.
5)THE INDOMITABLE PLASTIC COVER: this phone looks pro but still has the plastic back cover... but why?  watch video below                 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJSF507LALw

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by IdeyFindWife: 6:28am On Sep 05, 2017
i don't think anyone will listen to you anyway, infinix has far too much an hold on the lower end of the market, and they achieved that by dumbing down higher brands, (samsung, sony etc) specs at cheaper rates for their fans with their plastic phones.

until they experience all you're saying, most won't relate, so just chill with the whistle blowing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by oscillation55(m): 6:59am On Sep 05, 2017
Well said. He's comparing a phone on the smart table that like-minded folks like him do come to use & still walks away, why won't the ram go lower after all the pressing-pressing by potential customers. Don't know whether to blame Infinix for putting live phones on display & not dummy like Samsung. cheesy
IdeyFindWife:
i don't think anyone will listen to you anyway, infinix has far too much an hold on the lower end of the market, and they achieved that by dumbing down higher brands, (samsung, sony etc) specs at cheaper rates for their fans with their plastic phones.

until they experience all you're saying, most won't relate, so just chill with the whistle blowing.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by stevewheezy(m): 10:58am On Sep 05, 2017
Rubbish post!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by ozy4christ(f): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2017
No point!i mean pointless.but wait hw much did sumsung paid u 4 dis?pls hw much is dis infinix pro at slot or 3c hub self?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by falcon01: 1:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
see me see trouble ooo people are trying hard to make money and you are here trying to spoil their market which kind bad belle you be??

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by XFrozen: 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
Very funny ....even a blind man could see how stupid you are ...even your English spellings shows ure sick in the head .....Infinix has done well so far, Nigerians can now use phones with good features with lower cost. i can other brands has paid you to talk bad about this brand ...but they forgot to upgrade your spelling capability ..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Samswags9(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
EJIMOFORCHOSEN:
you need a new phone and you are very much deep in thoughts; which phone should i buy........lucky you, am here to give you some reasons why you should not buy the infinix note 4 pro

1)THE X-PEN IS A NUISANCE: the x-pen of this phone is great but its inability to fit inside the phone makes it a nuisance. when you fit the pen at the default placement area you will notice that the phone gets a lot bigger than necessary and that position will easily make you understand that it was not designed to last long
2)60% of the RAM is already occupied: out of the box, this phone packs 3Gb of RAM but 1.7Gb is already used leaving you with 1.3Gb. you might want to confirm this from the video below.
3)BAD FRONT FACING CAMERA: the image processing of this phone puts the pictures taking with the front camera in bad shape. they lack naturality, pictures look over edited e.t.c
4)COPIED DESIGN: this is 2017 and infinix is still copying design from old phones. design wise, the samsung galaxy note 5 was copied here.
5)THE INDOMITABLE PLASTIC COVER: this phone looks pro but still has the plastic back cover... but why?  watch video below                 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJSF507LALw 

There's No Doubt You Were High On Something Cheap As At The Time Of Writing This Post.

#1. THE XPEN CAME WITH AN ALLREADY DESIGNED SLOT WITH THE POUCH WHICH MAKES IT LOOK MORE ATTTACTIVE AND IT DOESN'T EVEN GET BIGGER AT ALL AND EASY TO INSERT AND AS REGARDING THE FACT THAT THE PEN DOESN'T LAST LONG. PLS WAIT ARE YOU OBLIGED TO USE THE XPEN ALL DAY LONG�??.

#2. REGARDING THE RAM AS AT THE TIME OF UNBOXING ONLY 1.3GB OF THE RAM HAS BEEN CONSUMED LEAVING YOU WITH 1.7GB PRECISELY.

#3. THE FRONT FACING CAMERA DOESN'T EVEN LOOK SO BAD CONSIDERING 8.0MP, THEY DON'T LOOK OVER EDITED RATHER JUST TOO PERFECT OR DO YOU EXPECT THE MOST OUT OF 8.0MP?? HABA!

#4. COPIED DESIGN OR NOT WAS IT YOUR COMPANY THEY COPIED? IS IT THE DESIGN YOU WANT TO EAT?

#5 EXCUSE ME THE ONLY THE NOTE 4 HAS A PLASTIC COVER THE NOTE 4 PRO IS FULL METAL COVER. I MEAN FULL METAL BACK COVER.

NEXT TIME YOU'RE GOING TO TALK SIT BACK AND THINK TWICE AND DEEP.

GOOD DAY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by pharmtasy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
oscillation55:
Well said. He's comparing a phone on the smart table that like-minded folks like him do come to use & still walks away, why won't the ram go lower after all the pressing-pressing by potential customers. Don't know whether to blame Infinix for putting live phones on display & not dummy like Samsung. cheesy
Omg.. This is the dumbest thing I've ever read on nairaland from 2015 till now.. That pressing phone reduces the ram. I'm dead. Shift make I faint

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
XFrozen:
Very funny ....even a blind man could see how stupid you are ...even your English spellings shows ure sick in the head .....Infinix has done well so far, Nigerians can now use phones with good features with lower cost. i can other brands has paid you to talk bad about this brand ...but they forgot to upgrade your spelling capability ..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
good gini!! Look at u calling some1 stupid. Tell. Me what the difference now?
Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2017
Samswags9:

There's No Doubt You Were High On Something Cheap As At The Time Of Writing This Post.

#1. THE XPEN CAME WITH AN ALLREADY DESIGNED SLOT WITH THE POUCH WHICH MAKES IT LOOK MORE ATTTACTIVE AND IT DOESN'T EVEN GET BIGGER AT ALL AND EASY TO INSERT AND AS REGARDING THE FACT THAT THE PEN DOESN'T LAST LONG. PLS WAIT ARE YOU OBLIGED TO USE THE XPEN ALL DAY LONG�??.

#2. REGARDING THE RAM AS AT THE TIME OF UNBOXING ONLY 1.3GB OF THE RAM HAS BEEN CONSUMED LEAVING YOU WITH 1.7GB PRECISELY.

#3. THE FRONT FACING CAMERA DOESN'T EVEN LOOK SO BAD CONSIDERING 8.0MP, THEY DON'T LOOK OVER EDITED RATHER JUST TOO PERFECT OR DO YOU EXPECT THE MOST OUT OF 8.0MP?? HABA!

#4. COPIED DESIGN OR NOT WAS IT YOUR COMPANY THEY COPIED? IS IT THE DESIGN YOU WANT TO EAT?

#5 EXCUSE ME THE ONLY THE NOTE 4 HAS A PLASTIC COVER THE NOTE 4 PRO IS FULL METAL COVER. I MEAN FULL METAL BACK COVER.

NEXT TIME YOU'RE GOING TO TALK SIT BACK AND THINK TWICE AND DEEP.

GOOD DAY
wow. Are u using this phone right now. I have questions??
Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by XFrozen: 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
CHESTER48:
good gini!! Look at u calling some1 stupid. Tell. Me what the difference now?

very funny you used another account to reply me ....lol broke brain
Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Samswags9(m): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
CHESTER48:
wow. Are u using this phone right now. I have questions??

Nop, But A Close Friend Uses It
Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Greatzeus(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
Techies in the house please enlighten me more on this.
Why is it that when a PC is idle,and you check the ram usage,it will be less than 10% ,but for a mobile phone reverse is the case,ram usage will be above 70%.
I remember checking the ram of a brand new itelP51,i was shocked to see just about 30% remaining,even through all applications have been closed. Why
Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
XFrozen:

very funny you used another account to reply me ....lol broke brain
who used another account to reply. You. You're a Mumu. Ọkpọ check when I registered on nairaland and shut up. Dumb human being
Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by encryptjay(m): 8:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Greatzeus:
Techies in the house please enlighten me more on this.
Why is it that when a PC is idle,and you check the ram usage,it will be less than 10% ,but for a mobile phone reverse is the case,ram usage will be above 70%.
I remember checking the ram of a brand new itelP51,i was shocked to see just about 30% remaining,even through all applications have been closed. Why
Both have different optimisation methods and that of the system is superior compared to your Itel phone.
Your phone was running with apps in background and I'm sure the system had fewer or no apps running.
Also, I'm pretty sure the RAM size of your system compared to your phone are not the same; say the PC has 2/4GB RAM and your phone has 1/2GB RAM.
If you had an optimiser that killed apps when Screen/display is off, you would have gotten a better RAM percentage.
Inbuilt apps could have also contributed to this.
Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Greatzeus(m): 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
encryptjay:

Both have different optimisation methods and that of the system is superior compared to your Itel phone.
Your phone was running with apps in background and I'm sure the system had fewer or no apps running.
Also, I'm pretty sure the RAM size of your system compared to your phone are not the same; say the PC has 2/4GB RAM and your phone has 1/2GB RAM.
If you had an optimiser that killed apps when Screen/display is off, you would have gotten a better RAM percentage.
Inbuilt apps could have also contributed to this.
OK thanks for the response
Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by henry007(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2017
You need a balanced opinion.

The guy in the video said it's plastic meanwhile it's metal. He also referred people to buy a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 which is mainly plastic/leather back with only the frame being aluminum. Although, I think people should get the used Galaxy Note 4 because we need more scape goats...people need to be telling their own personal stories with used samsungs products.

See Infinix Note 4 Pro gaming review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79FxIS2Rw1I&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4TkxdNZ7-nKqjlNr86N4UOe&index=4

Or what the X-PEN can do?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhaXtcc1Hpc&index=3&list=PLt45CEXp_Z4TkxdNZ7-nKqjlNr86N4UOe
Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by ovieokodhi(m): 12:00am On Sep 06, 2017
Instead of blaming this op why don't you guys just atleast watch the video so as to help the guy recover the cash he used in purchasing the phone cause I am pretty sure the video is monitised. This op take ogogoro with ugwu leaf . after I dey save money make I buy my note 4 pro you want discourage me abi u want make I buy Samsung galaxy so that I go park go village abi .God pass you
Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Defaramade(m): 2:06am On Sep 06, 2017
ovieokodhi:
Instead of blaming this op why don't you guys just atleast watch the video so as to help the guy recover the cash he used in purchasing the phone cause I am pretty sure the video is monitised. This op take ogogoro with ugwu leaf . after I dey save money make I buy my note 4 pro you want discourage me abi u want make I buy Samsung galaxy so that I go park go village abi .God pass you
Buahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 06, 2017
Note 4pro for sale. At 50k..08034364686

Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by samsam2019: 8:08am On Sep 06, 2017
The only downside I see is the xpen not having a place inside the phone

And then I saw the note 4 with a lady and it looked bulky somehow. Maybe it's the case sha
Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by Ehimzy(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2017
samsam2019:
The only downside I see is the xpen not having a place inside the phone

And then I saw the note 4 with a lady and it looked bulky somehow. Maybe it's the case sha

Yeah.. its so bulky with that case.. the pen cant charge without it.. and that isn't cool at all.. thats why i prefer samsung's implementation.. but infinix sha.. copy samsung's air command.. hehehe
Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by samsam2019: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2017
Ehimzy:

Yeah.. its so bulky with that case.. the pen cant charge without it.. and that isn't cool at all.. thats why i prefer samsung's implementation.. but infinix sha.. copy samsung's air command.. hehehe
lol having to charge the pen sounds very dump too. I mean, at least make as good as what you're copying if you can't make it better

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by encryptjay(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
Greatzeus:
OK thanks for the response
Don't mention it.
Re: Why You Should Not Buy The Infinix Note 4 Pro by eyems: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Gionee M7 Spec, Features & Price In Nigeria | 2018 / Swap Your Phone When Tired Of It / All Gionee Stock ROM Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.