Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

"I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (42577 Views)

If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by seunny4lif(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
lelvin:
Picture of the house or vamuss

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by OsuGanja(m): 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
I am not afraid of death..I believe in God and not religion...I know i am going somewhere when i die...I call it the afterlife..Not heaven or hell....QUoTE ME AND DIE SHARP SHARP..
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
You saw your house in Heaven abi?

Did you verify the documents? Did you check if someone else has bought it? Do you trust the agent? Have you searched the instrument to make sure its not encumbered in any way?

Later now, you'll start screamin' "they scammed me" upandan.

Shioor.

4 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Daddy Freeze will soon come for you grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Daeylar(f): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
eleojo23:

Would you have said this if the news was about Tonto Dike, Wizkid or Hushpuppi?

All are too much
Yes I would.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by jonnytad(m): 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Thank God for your life sir....... God'll grant us all Grace to make heaven.
Lemme start goin, b4 the sons and daughters of perdition take over.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
No be only house you see...kuku kee yourself and go nah grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by somehow: 1:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Why is there a need for a house in heaven?

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by donkossy(m): 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
as he saw it.. why didn't he do screen shot nh
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Then Go, Why do people build mansions on earth like theres no heaven
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by jonnytad(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:
You saw your house in Heaven abi?

Did you verify the documents? Did you check if someone else has bought it? Do you trust the agent? Have you searched the instrument to make sure its not encumbered in any way?

Later now, you'll start screamin' "they scammed me" upandan.

Shioor.

When people sha have to talk........... I blame cheap data.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by cstr1000: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Pastorpreneur

4 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by princeso2020(m): 1:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
True talk sir, heaven is real and I want to be there too. My prayer is that God, open my eye to see my own house in Heaven just ask you have shown papa Adeboye his. In Jesus Name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by enemyofprogress: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
Na flat abi na boys quarters or na face me I face you?
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by MrScribe: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why does heaven need houses, has it ever occurred to to people that a house is just a shelter to protect a person from elements of nature when rest which is the time they are most vulnerable , so I wonder why people always imagine a mansion in heaven because such Imaginations can only come from very suppressed and fickle human minds and not God .

Wisdom in its purest form.

Also, why does heaven have gates? Would anyone try to raid heaven?

12 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by jonnytad(m): 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mariinee:
No be only house you see...kuku kee yourself and go nah grin

Son of perdition sported..... pls, check dictionary for meaning grin
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by expensiveguyman(m): 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Then what are u waiting for nah D funny thing is that if he see death coming towards him now he will run faster than his shadow gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by fisher101(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
I actually had the privilege of going to heaven few days back and I saw angels praising and singing to the Father. The most beautiful setting and voice I've ever seen and heard. Please I urge you all dont miss heaven for the short pleasures of life. Its not worth it. Cheers

5 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by banmee(m): 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
maxiuc:
I want to finish well

Heaven is real

Lol.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by MrScribe: 1:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
I thought they said they would be singing hallelujah forever and ever in heaven. So what time would they have to stay in their mansions? Or, would all of them be praising God from the "comfort" of their mansions.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by jonnytad(m): 1:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
MrScribe:

Wisdom in its purest form.

Also, why does heaven have gates? Would anyone try to raid heaven?
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Donaldomo(m): 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
MVLOX:
Isn't dis a good example of blasphemy
It is not, Mr. MVLOX!
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Before you leave all these vanity upon vanity, Papa remember to give me a share of those vanities cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by enemyofprogress: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
eleojo23:
I have not seen mine yet but I know it is there.

land don finish to build your own there o,but space still dey for inside hell for you to stay grin grin
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Southguy: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
I swear all Jews and Christian are going straight to Hell unless if they repent and embrace ISLAM which is the true religion.

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by enemyofprogress: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Southguy:
I swear all Jews and Christian are going straight to Hell unless if they repent and embrace ISLAM which is the true religion.
seun see hate speech on your nairaland

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Elnino4ladies: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
This old man talk too much
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by KingSango(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
celebsnest:
People Don’t Want To Die Cause They Don’t Know Where They Are Going- Pst Adeboye

General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, on Monday stated that he does not want to live up to 120 years.

Adeboye said this at the birthday service held in honour of Pastor Yerima El-Samaila of the Faith Foundation Church who turned 70 years.

The event held at the Justice Idris Legbo Kutigi International Conference Centre, Minna, Nigeria.

Adeboye said;

“It is not how long you live but how well you spend your life, I don’t want to be 120 years old, longevity is good but there is a limit.

“People don’t want to die because they don’t know where they are going, I know where I am going, I have seen heaven, I have seen my house in heaven, I know what is waiting for me there, heaven is beautiful, and I can’t wait to go.

“I want to finish what I have to do here and finish it well, any of us can go at any moment we have to get ready for home,” 

He therefore challenged Christians to be committed to God more than ever before, saying that:

“Many Christians are getting distracted from God”.

“Christians should not forget the most important reason why they are here, adding that it was to show God’s glory.”

The RCCG leader advised other men of God to;

“stop playing church and become committed to the almighty God and do their utmost so that when they are leaving they can also say they have fulfilled their purpose.”

“It takes a man like you to bring me to Minna at a time like this and I rejoice that I could come.”

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/people-dont-want-die-pastor-adeboye/

He has seen his house in heaven so how come he not ready to to leave today? Its just a slick way of saying he loves his mansions on Earth. Ase. � Sango

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
fisher101:
I actually had the privilege of going to heaven few days back and I saw angels praising and singing to the Father. The most beautiful setting and voice I've ever seen and heard. Please I urge you all dont miss heaven for the short pleasures of life. Its not worth it. Cheers

So why did you come back? undecided

You better go and take your drugs and drop that phone.

8 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by ExInferis(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
The lying charlatan and con artist is here selling fluff to the gullible lost sheep.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter / YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts / Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.