Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

"I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (42581 Views)

If You Are A Yahoo Boy In This Church, Take Your Money And Go" - Pastor Ibiyeomi / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by lelvin(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
U mean a picture of a house in the skies? Primitive is more like the word used for people like you.

waldigit:

Even if you see the picture, you will still shout Photoshop. Perverse generation.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by easy86: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
what are u waiting for....say na microscope you take view am.

1 Like

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by seguno2: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
ammyluv2002:
How do you know he's corrupt? You know, it's not okay to seat and judge others or even label them names. I'm not here to defend him cause I don't stay with him, but you calling him names? Not cool man

You should read before you comment. Always.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by joinnow: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
This guy man self
First he said his time is up
Next he has a rod his mentor gave him to be using for miracle
Also said if you touch my wife I will kill u
Today he has seen mansion in heaven
I am beginning to suspect this Man
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by ammyluv2002(f): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
seguno2:

You should read before you comment. Always.
You should type properly. I didn't get your point, I only managed to get something from it so forgive me if you meant something else.

What do you mean by "romance of corrupt"
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by AFONJACOW(m): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
I stopped believing this Yoruba yahoo yahoo business men that called themselves pastors since I was conceived
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Yes ooo Pastor. grin
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by haywhy59(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
Make I jst enta heaven,even if na under bridge I go dey...
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by KxngKrypt(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
" But it is written, eyes have not seen nor have ears heard, neither has entered the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those that love him" -
1 Corinthians 2:9

So stop the deception...
Only sheeples will believe this..
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by jonnytad(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
MrScribe:

I'm not a Muslim.

So, answer me, please. Why does Heaven have gates? Or better still, why does Heaven need gates?

Then if you are a christian, you should knw that the bible made reference to heaven gate. Maybe u should check ur bible.
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
Keneking:
Good night sir
rip abi
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by princetom1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:

It's a slow process. They are already been buttered .......

Hmnn.. . And butter on hot bread, no go slow there... Just st sight to the brain
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by princetom1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:

It's a slow process. They are already been buttered .......

Hmnn.. . And butter on hit bread, no go slow there... Just st sight to the brain
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Why does heaven need houses, has it ever occurred to to people that a house is just a shelter to protect a person from elements of nature when at rest which is the time they are most vulnerable , so I wonder why people always imagine a mansion in heaven because such Imaginations can only come from very suppressed and fickle human minds and not God .
people base their assumptions from the scriptures. God is not a man that he should lie. Jesus final words was"in my father's house there are many mansions there. If it weren't so I would have told you ".
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Same people say no one knows tomorrow but this one is already seeing his house in heaven. So for heaven na housing estate dey abi?! i bin think say na just open space
read your Bible and stop assuming
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Jagabanmonerry(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
yemi1261:
Some people have become demigod in this world that whatever they do or say is considered real. What is the color of his house in heaven and which contractor built it
I beg I no fit laugh, Egyptian contractor built the house.. Nairaland guys, una no get chill at all. See how dem dey questionister baba naw.. some even dey ask for the screenshot of the house.. bad guys cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
otijah:
O BOY! I I NO KNOW SAY DIS MAN DEY SMOKE IGBO LIKE THIS OOO
are you OK?
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
MVLOX:
Isn't dis a good example of blasphemy
how is it blasphemy? Anyways the talked about people like you. The things of God is always foolishness to the natural man
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Lexusgs430: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
princetom1:

Hmnn.. . And butter on hot bread, no go slow there... Just st sight to the brain

Be like say you don buy hot bread, direct from bakery before? Butter in hand, bread sliced + can of maltina (possibly akara between the bread).....

Then I would truly know my belle, the akara, hot bread and maltina, can't wait to go dere .......
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by davien(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
Gold,houses,diamonds,and all other earthly treasures are supposedly the basic stepping stone of heaven but of what use or value are they to God in heaven?

To the homeless man dying of hunger in the cold streets,would telling him he has a "heavenly house" solve his problem?

Can the people going to heaven,having snack breaks with angels and seeing their "heavenly bungalows" ask god for pragmatic solutions to human problems?... undecided
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Same people say no one knows tomorrow but this one is already seeing his house in heaven. So for heaven na housing estate dey abi?! i bin think say na just open space
God always gives his children extra ordinary abilities. God says in his word "call on me I'll show you great and mighty things ".
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
ShyCypher:
You saw your house in Heaven abi?

Did you verify the documents? Did you check if someone else has bought it? Do you trust the agent? Have you searched the instrument to make sure its not encumbered in any way?

Later now, you'll start screamin' "they scammed me" upandan.

Shioor.
quite mediocrity and wake up for real
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 4:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mariinee:
No be only house you see...kuku kee yourself and go nah grin
quite mediocrity and wake up for real
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by princetom1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Be like say you don buy hot bread, direct from bakery before? Butter in hand, bread sliced + can of maltina (possibly akara between the bread).....

Then I would truly know my belle, the akara, hot bread and maltina, can't wait to go dere .......

Hmnn, my former office, is surrounded by bakery... You can imagine the rest
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
somehow:
Why is there a need for a house in heaven?
God's ways aren't man's ways. The earth is just a shadow of heaven
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by MrScribe: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
jonnytad:

Then if you are a christian, you should knw that the bible made reference to heaven gate. Maybe u should check ur bible.

Yes, I know. That is why I am asking you. Why does heaven need gates? Is Yahweh scared of robbers or afraid that foreign soldiers may sack his kingdom?
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 4:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
MrScribe:

Wisdom in its purest form.

Also, why does heaven have gates? Would anyone try to raid heaven?
God knows why he made it that way. When you see your maker you ask him all the questions bothering your mind
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Then what are u waiting for nah D funny thing is that if he see death coming towards him now he will run faster than his shadow gringringrin
you are not Pst Adeboye so don't conclude. Their are people who aren't afraid of death just like Paul in the Bible. He said "fore to live is Christ for me to die is gain". As a good Christian, death should be something of joy as long as you have fulfill your calling on earth. The book of Ecclesiastes says " the day of death is better than the day of death"
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
fastgyal:
I know some people would blast him, but you can choose to ignore and waka pass, cuz no one is forced to comment.
I believe you sir, and every true Christian does. May God give us the grace to abide by his words. no one prays for death to catch him/her unawares.
can I get to know you. And love you?
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Lexusgs430: 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
princetom1:

Hmnn, my former office, is surrounded by bakery... You can imagine the rest

I don dey salivate .......
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by francesawesome(f): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
Southguy:
I swear all Jews and Christian are going straight to Hell unless if they repent and embrace ISLAM which is the true religion.
Jesus is the way the truth and life, no one cometh to the Father except through him. Repent and stop worshipping your fellow man and embrace the true light
Re: "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
MVLOX:
Isn't dis a good example of blasphemy
No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

YouTube Suspends TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV Over 'Hate Speech'. The Prophet Reacts / Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith / Why Nigerian And Ghanian Churches May Soon Be In The Shoes Of Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.