Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. (8134 Views)

IPOB Supreme Leader, Visits UN / IPOB Supreme Leader, Nnamdi Kanu's Most Recent Statement- - -21/8/019. / PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by laudate: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
odduduwa:
you have spilled your characteristics already ....
Oh, thanks for reminding me that you are one of those allergic to truth, facts and honesty. I agree that it is one of your characteristics... undecided
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by ripbubu: 12:16am On Sep 06, 2017
OsuMmanu1:
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by BlackMbakara1(m): 12:23am On Sep 06, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:

Nnamdi Kanu started his academic journey at Cameroun-Road-End Primary School, Aba in the present-day Abia state. His teacher then was Mrs. Akpa, the mother of the then Miss Nnennaya Akpa. Before the Nigeria/British war of genocide on Biafra, this school was known as Dick Organ Primary School and currently the school has been renamed Green Street Primary School. After completing two years at Cameroun-Road-End Primary School, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu proceeded to the best primary school in Umuahia known as Library Avenue Primary School where he completed his primary school education.
For his secondary education, the IPOB leader attended the prestigious Government College Umuahia formerly called Fisher High School which boasts of the likes of Chinua Achebe, Cyprian Ekwensi, Ken Saro-Wiwa, etc. Throughout his stay at the school, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was a boarding student and his dormitory was Cozens House, which is the hostel named after the co-author (Stone & Cozens) of a popular secondary school Biology textbook. He completed his secondary education and went further to the Rivers State School of Arts and Science popularly known as School of Basic Studies in Rumuola Road in Igweocha (Port Harcourt) for his advanced level studies.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu started his tertiary education at the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) where he was admitted into the Department of Geography, having agreed with his father to study Geography as a precondition to attending the Sowell Aviation College in Panama City Florida where he had a slot waiting for him to come and train as a pilot. While at UNN, he lived in the hostel, specifically in Akintola Hall and one of his closest friends was Samuel Ude from Abiriba who is now resident in the USA, Chinyere Asuzu resident in Aba Abia State, Chidiebere Iwebuka Asaba Delta State and many more who can be reached for confirmation. After two years at UNN and having received several theoretical lectures on rocks and typologies of rocks without setting his eyes on any practical example of these materials, Nnamdi Kanu felt that he was not getting the real training he yearned for and decided to persuade his father His Royal Majesty (HRM) Eze Sir Israel Okwu Kanu to send him overseas to obtain an education that is evidence-based and experiential.
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu traveled to England and was admitted to London Guildhall University now called London Metropolitan University (LMU). At LMU, he studied Politics and Economics and graduated with Second Class Upper Division, missing First Class Division very narrowly because of his publicly confessed difficulties with Applied Mathematics that accompanied Economics studies. It is on record that for the entire teaching life of Professor Ann Philips (Professor of Politics at London Metropolitan University), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was the only student who achieved a perfect score of 100% (16/16) in her course because of the exceptional quality of his research work and the term papers produced by him.
We state without equivocations that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the first and only person to work on a Thesis that provided an academic critique of the popular orthodoxy of “Dependency Theory” propounded by the renowned Political Economists Samir Amir and Walter Rodney. Supervised Dr. James Chiriyankadath, Nnamdi Kanu made his choice of a thesis based on his strongly-held belief that Africans should not blame Europeans or the Western World for their woes. His contention is that Africans are responsible for their lack-luster performance in leadership and governance and not people from other continents. In the history of academia till this day, no other African scholar has offered an academic critique of the Dependency Theory only Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, partly because of the penchant of most Africans towards finger-pointing instead of conducting dispassionate critical self-evaluation and introspection.
While at LMU, Nnamdi Kanu was part of a group of black students who came up with the idea to engage in post-graduation works that would transform Africa from its current stage of stupor to a continent and society where leadership and good governance will be the ethos of existence, human relationships, and transactions. The following were members of the group; Jacques Tobo (Cameroon), George Ogunka (Ikwerre-Biafraland), Ayodele Dalghety (Guyana), Lolade Cameron-Cole (Oduduwa), Mului Mpopo (Tanzania), and Chris Kehinde Olopo (Oduduwa). These individuals can be contacted for the veracity of this claim.
Having produced this abridged version of the academic history of Nnamdi Kanu, we invite the public to contact the individuals mentioned to ascertain the correctness of the information. On the other hand, Raphael Lebeanya Uwazuruike should provide the public with the name of the University where he studied Law and at least two names of his former classmates at the University. We would like to know the title of Uwazuruike’s Thesis and the name of his supervising professor.
Finally, Uwazuruike should provide the public with his Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) enrollment number since he claims to be a lawyer. Also, he should let us know the name and location of the Law Chambers where he worked or still working. From all indications, Raphael Lebeanya Uwazuruike is the person that does not have any certificate and therefore a fraudster. Had Uwazuruike Uwazuruike remained faithful to the cause of Biafra restoration and not engrossed in defrauding and deceiving unsuspecting Biafrans, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB would not have emerged.

Nice one man, not insult as usual...
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by AWOisaCOWARD: 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2017
Bolustical:
[s][/s] Leave story for the gods,
What we need is a certificate not an autobiography

Tell him to bring his certificates any time he seeks employment from you.
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by laudate: 12:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
AWOisaCOWARD:
Tell him to bring his certificates any time he seeks employment from you.
Your moniker is interesting. I have a friend who wants to join NL. I will ask him to use a nice moniker like the one you have here. It will be called OjukwuIsAF00l.

1 Like

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by AWOisaCOWARD: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2017
laudate:

Your moniker is interesting. I have a friend who wants to join NL. I will ask him to use a nice moniker like the one you have here. It will be called OjukwuIsAF00l.

lol.

1 Like

Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by IdiotOfBiafra: 12:02pm On Sep 09, 2017
laudate:

ojukwu is truly fool now
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by ShowYourCertificate: 7:01am On Sep 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
I know their usual technique but I'm not gonna fall for it.

The insults would be squarely ignored, while the essence of the thread is maintained.

I could remember one of them who once bore the moniker "showyourcertificate" in response to Buhari's "inability" to show them a "valid" cert, claiming that which they see is "fake". smiley

Now we want to see!

Where are the evidence of Kanu's educational qualifications people? cheesy
Why would you want to see somebody else's certificate when you haven't seen that of Buhari?

#DoubleStandards
Re: A Peek Into Ipob "Supreme" Leader's Intellectual Exploits. by Lloydfather(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2017
Eastfield1:

I can't believe I used my data to Open this trash that I have been hearing from you over & over again.
Imagine the Rubbish from this Old Hag
Brother u are too wicked with this ur comments. at least commend him on the effort he make to write the trash.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Malami: I Have Not Made Any Statement On Declaring To Be Kebbi Governor / Chief Dr. Willie Obiano Manifesto and History Impeccable! / Osun Assembly Election: PDP Decries Low Turn Out Of Voters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.