Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,005 members, 7,953,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) (29016 Views)

Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) / Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Blackhawk01: 1:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamRaizo:
my dear...does that mean that you miss me ni? grin I just thought that would be a good idea but yeah, I was wrong, I shouldn't have deactivated...

You think I deserve some slaps for that? cry

Yeah angry angry

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Yeah angry angry
lol bro..buh I no ask you nah cry

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamRaizo:
my dear...does that mean that you miss me ni? grin I just thought that would be a good idea but yeah, I was wrong, I shouldn't have deactivated...

You think I deserve some slaps for that? cry
I missed you gan embarassed Nah,i'm happy to have you back.angry
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Blackhawk01: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol bro..buh I no ask you nah cry

Kipchut, my flend undecided undecided

Do I look like a "bro" to you? angry
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Kipchut, my flend undecided undecided

Do I look like a "bro" to you? angry
lol sorry if that offended you...I couldn't have possibly known you're a Lady... Buh that slap hot cry
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
TGoddess:
I missed you gan embarassed Nah,i'm happy to have you back.angry
wow...that's beautiful smiley

I'm glad to still meet you here my dear kiss you don't know how much I've been laughing seeing your crazy comments here while as a guest smiley

I'm still unopened babe wink and you?
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Blackhawk01: 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol sorry if that offended you...I couldn't have possibly known you're a Lady... Buh that slap hot cry

LOL. Alright, I should apologize tho. Think I mistook you for someone else. Sorry.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

LOL. Alright, I should apologize tho. Think I mistook you for someone else. Sorry.
all is well smiley

Buh are you a guy or a lady? Just in case our path cross again...
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Blackhawk01: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamRaizo:
all is well smiley

Buh are you a guy or a lady? Just in case our path cross again...

Hermaphrodite wink
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamRaizo:
wow...that's beautiful smiley

I'm glad to still meet you here my dear kiss you don't know how much I've been laughing seeing your crazy comments here while as a guest smiley

I'm still unopened babe wink and you?
Crazy comments?Nothing do me.smiley
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You don't know him?
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Blackhawk01: 2:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
TGoddess:
You don't know him?

Lol. Dude got me confused, I'm thinking he's deguynxtdr... lipsrsealed sad
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Dude got me confused, I'm thinking he's deguynxtdr... lipsrsealed sad
You're right.smiley
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hermaphrodite wink
lol...you're something else...

Be serious joor...
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Blackhawk01: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
TGoddess:
You're right.smiley

Lemme goan give him the slap again. grin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
TGoddess:
Crazy comments?Nothing do me.smiley
lol....keep shinning dear...I respect you a lot even though you never show me your pics cry
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Where is dem Gucci's ? angry
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lemme goan give him the slap again. grin
Rola bami shanu e.gringrin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol....keep shinning dear...I respect you a lot even though you never show me your pics cry
Awwwwn.cool
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mariinee:
Ahnahn... I cannuh drop a compliment in peace again nih? grin
you are beautiful
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by MrCork: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamRaizo:
My wonderful dog gave birth to six little German Shepard cuties almost a month ago. Its wonderful having them play around the house and jump here and there but I just gotta sell some of them asap, leaving only one with the mom to make it 2 cos the amount of pee and poo I have to wipe off every morning no be here lol...its tiring.

Enjoy them pics below smiley

angry
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by MrCork: 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamRaizo:
My wonderful dog gave birth to six little German Shepard cuties almost a month ago. Its wonderful having them play around the house and jump here and there but I just gotta sell some of them asap, leaving only one with the mom to make it 2 cos the amount of pee and poo I have to wipe off every morning no be here lol...its tiring.

Enjoy them pics below smiley

Lalasticlala, I know this ain't your spec but do the needful sha grin

..my niggggga.. romance section strictly for chasssssin women...kindly carry yorr puppppies to baby section!!(no oofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Coldfeets: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
I sight you lalasticlala. shocked

I hope you're not in any way disappointed it's not your usual meal?
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by hokafor(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nice
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by fumiswtpusy(f): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
Fine frogs embarassed
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by zamwazi(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
Florblu:
Which of them is the Famous Hushpuppi?
Lwkmd cheesy grin....savage cry..hushpuppy coman answer present wo
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
Florblu:
famed Hushpuppi
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Rinsola32(f): 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Florblu:

You made me laugh out loud. grin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by MrDoGood(m): 3:45pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mariinee:
OP, your leg is cute grin

Never met someone like you in my whole....... Life!!!

You're funny �
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
This is the kinda post the kid mods have being paid 1500 recharge card to put on Front Page neglecting good topics

OK we that are not learners know d tactics..HOW MUCH IS THE PUPPY?! ok they should pm 。

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian / Help Me Rate These GSD / My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.