Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,296 members, 7,957,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) (29026 Views)

Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) / Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by BraniacX(m): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Fake is the new real wink
#facepalm! cry you got me fair and square! sad arridevichi
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Blackhawk01: 9:39am On Sep 06, 2017
BraniacX:
#facepalm! cry you got me fair and square! sad arridevichi

Sure did. Au revoir. smiley
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by BraniacX(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Sure did. Au revoir. smiley
nice parley mate, now purrrleeease, demystify your sexuality, if you may, bruv's gotta be sure his gun is aimed at the right kinda meat sad
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Blackhawk01: 11:04am On Sep 06, 2017
BraniacX:
nice parley mate, now purrrleeease, demystify your sexuality, if you may, bruv's gotta be sure his gun is aimed at the right kinda meat sad

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy. I like the mystery surrounding the moniker but if you're bent on targeting the right meat, unravel the mystery yourself. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 06, 2017
Bomgirl:

You wan sell dog abi you wan chyke woman? undecided undecided angry
E consign you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by izufrancis(m): 3:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
My wonderful dog gave birth to six little German Shepard cuties almost a month ago. Its wonderful having them play around the house and jump here and there but I just gotta sell some of them asap, leaving only one with the mom to make it 2 cos the amount of pee and poo I have to wipe off every morning no be here lol...its tiring.

Enjoy them pics below smiley

Lalasticlala, I know this ain't your spec but do the needful sha grin
Please I'm interested....How can I reach you?
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by frikpus: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
I wanna buy. how much?
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by frikpus: 3:33pm On Sep 06, 2017
How do I contact u.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
My wonderful dog gave birth to six little German Shepard cuties almost a month ago. Its wonderful having them play around the house and jump here and there but I just gotta sell some of them asap, leaving only one with the mom to make it 2 cos the amount of pee and poo I have to wipe off every morning no be here lol...its tiring.

Enjoy them pics below smiley

Lalasticlala, I know this ain't your spec but do the needful sha grin
Bro i need ur help, just got this puppy dog. its nt mre than 1mnth old, bt its has a swollen stomach.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Stevengerd:
Bro i need ur help, just got this puppy dog. its nt mre than 1mnth old, bt its has a swollen stomach.
have you tried reaching out to a vet? He should know a solution to it...
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
have you tried reaching out to a vet? He should know a solution to it...
No. probably 2maro
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Stevengerd:
No. probably 2maro
do so bro...he'll have a solution.

Do your best to save that dog bro...I trust you.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
do so bro...he'll have a solution.

Do your best to save that dog bro...I trust you.
Yh. thanks bro!
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by BraniacX(m): 8:04am On Sep 07, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy. I like the mystery surrounding the moniker but if you're bent on targeting the right meat, unravel the mystery yourself. wink
bruvs gotta get a little widdle bit 'o help to do that fam
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by careidon: 4:27pm On Sep 07, 2017
Mhen happy, healthy dogs do grow fast.

These are lil above a month too

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
blackhawk01:
Hahahaha . I like the mystery surrounding the moniker but if you're bent on targeting the right meat, unravel the mystery yourself.

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian / Help Me Rate These GSD / My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.