Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) (29021 Views)

Woman Shows Off 28 Big Snakes, Calls Them Her Best Friends (photos, Video) / Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mariinee:
OP, your leg is cute grin
When foot take turn to leg?
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by barallanee(f): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Cute one kiss
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by barallanee(f): 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Cute one kiss.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by izufrancis(m): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Please send me a message on whatsapp - 07062041130. Thanks
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Innocent112(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Florblu:
Which of them is the Famous Hushpuppi?
that was what i was about to ask him to indicate the one that is the famous hush puppy �
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by buffalowings: 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mariinee:

Chai
That's ur fetish
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Innocent112(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamRaizo:
hahahahha....crazy guy grin
cross breed indeed
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Myself2(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Florblu:
Which of them is the Famous Hushpuppi?

It has to be the one in picture 5 ,the huhpuppi lying on his back with its tongue coming out a bit and the other puppy licking its ass,you know huhpuppi likes other puppies to lick his ass
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by PrinzCarter(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mariinee:
u no see d hush puppies na him leg Ur eye go See, my sister knee down
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by hypernikao(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
How much?
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by LexngtonSteele: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Iamraizo, please how much does a German Shepherd puppy cost?

I would love one. Lovely dogs
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Iamraizo, please how much does a German Shepherd puppy cost?

I would love one. Lovely dogs
all 6 has been sold bro but I sold each for 30k...
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by greatman247(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hushpuppies LOL
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by kcbusta(m): 5:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=IamRaizo post=60153920]My wonderful dog gave birth to six little German Shepard cuties almost a month ago. Its wonderful having them play around the house and jump here and there but I just gotta sell some of them asap, leaving only one with the mom to make it 2 cos the amount of pee and poo I have to wipe off every morning no be here lol...its tiring.

Enjoy them pics below smiley

How much for the puppies bro?
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by mediatorboy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
OP, I need one
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Prestige16(m): 5:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=Florblu post=60154065]Which of them is the Famous Hushpuppi?[/quote
The very black one i guess
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Slimzjane(f): 5:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
they are cute small..i love kissing dog alot i dont mind kissing them tho
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Shawtynas(m): 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
How much are going to sell a female pup
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Abudu2000(m): 6:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mariinee:
why ur face be like who do chick implant grin
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by bosskid(m): 6:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
I want to buy pls send me ur no let's talk asap
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by akaahs(m): 6:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Op like seriously, how can i get one. Either of d gender
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nice companions and honest than Nigeria government security agencies.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by royalshepherd(m): 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Slimzjane:
they are cute small..i love kissing dog alot i dont mind kissing them tho

Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by 14teenK: 7:24pm On Sep 05, 2017
@IamRazio plz post more pics of the Dam.. .her face ain't showing in all the pics
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
Give me one nah, abeg
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
LoL.
Funny peepz at this thread's FP.
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by EponOjuku: 12:04am On Sep 06, 2017
Abudu2000:
why ur face be like who do chick implant grin

Hahahahaha

Leave her cheeks o!
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Kseafresh: 12:13am On Sep 06, 2017
Can i get one pls,love gsd's
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Bomgirl(f): 1:51am On Sep 06, 2017
IamRaizo:
my dear...does that mean that you miss me ni? grin I just thought that would be a good idea but yeah, I was wrong, I shouldn't have deactivated...

You think I deserve some slaps for that? cry

You wan sell dog abi you wan chyke woman? undecided undecided angry
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 06, 2017
Bomgirl:

You wan sell dog abi you wan chyke woman? undecided undecided angry
lol...I've sold all 6 dogs my dear, just keeping them with me for the week alone before their new owners come to pick them.

But I wasn't trying to chyke any woman here too, its just a natural likeness... I hope you understand smiley
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by BraniacX(m): 9:10am On Sep 06, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Kipchut, my flend undecided undecided

Do I look like a "bro" to you? angry
come! You still dey metamorphosise? Female now, male tomorrow! undecided pick a side and remain loyal
Re: A Nairalander Shows Off His Beautiful Puppies. (photos) by Blackhawk01: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2017
BraniacX:
come! You still dey metamorphosise? Female now, male tomorrow! undecided pick a side and remain loyal

Fake is the new real wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cross Breed Between German Shepherd And Rottweiler or Causacian / Help Me Rate These GSD / My Dog's Testicles Is Saggy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.