Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know (46726 Views)

List Of Africa's Most Visited Countries In 2023 / General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by skylane: 11:09am On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:

You are the greater fool. Please pass the phone to any sensible person in your generation.
guys una they fall my hand o why una they add more yawa to this thread naw haba,make una cool down abeg,make we try cool ppl were they insult us frst before we continue with ourselves frst
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by skylane: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2017
chukagates:
you are the greatest of fools even in SA vs Naija thread ur fucking being tribalistic?? doing the ibo yoruba bullshit?? and the funny thing is u might even call urself educated?? even when we are meant to be one and defend the national intergrity u still go tribal?? infact ur a slowpoke a dimwit and a heavy fool pple like u should have Hiv injected into them then sent to sambissa armless
guy una no try o,una dey fall hands,make we no doam here atleast,nwanne nwayo nwayo ozugo o
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 11:13am On Sep 06, 2017
skylane:
guys una they fall my hand o why una they add more yawa to this thread naw haba,make una cool down abeg,make we try cool ppl were they insult us frst before we continue with ourselves frst
Please talk to your kinsmen. I only pay them back hate for hate.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by skylane: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
you keep going on and on about education but you're a UNILAG graduate, a univeristy ranked 3OOOth in the world. Lmfao, come to SA boy and do a bridging course or else wipe your ashy ar'se with that certificate or else go hang!
bro please its okay let's not banter words over this kind of issue it would be better we plan how to do better together,I know we started the bashing please let it slide.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by chukagates(m): 11:14am On Sep 06, 2017
Lionessza2:

LMFAO, keep on Swallowing the shyt your leaders feed. We can see the real story on the ground, no amount of propaganda can convince us otherwise..

I'm glad you will never come here , we have too many of your lazy criminals here.

Thank you.
look at this cunt u think we dont knw of ritualist den and cannibalism is SA villages ur fucking unemployment problems that makes u lazying around and looking for a nigerian to vent anger on?? instead of being an entrepreneur...u get urself busy sharing aids.. yes we scam we will scam u cheap sluts ur old sluts ur stupid corrupt politicians we will scam them all..scamming is better than sitting my lazy ass down while philandering raping murdering and sharing Hiv none of this stuffs u SA cunts pays u guys the way Scamming ur stupid pple pays us and when we are done scamming ur stupid people and banks impoverishing u lazy bastards we come back here and flex and invest the money.. u knw what WE LOVE SCAMMING FOOLS.. when we done scamming we sell drugs to ur lazy youth, get paid and still answer largest ENCONOMY IN AFRICA .. kill urself if u dont like it...ur cunt of a president zuma cant do shit ..we will also scam his stupid ass son who is also in politics infact u guys are in Zuma's deep shit ..his runing a family feud with ur money while on the other side WE SCAM U OF THE CHANGE HE LEAVES U WITH... now that leaves u fustrated and unemployed..And if u cunts mess up too much we send Mtn,Dstv,shoprite back home to face hiv fustration and unemployment...remember to thank the whites for giving u mouth to talk foolish south africans slowpoke nation that got there ass whooped until 1999 when Nigeria decided to help ur lazy ass
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by skylane: 11:15am On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:

Please talk to your kinsmen. I only pay them back hate for hate.
its okay let's cool off bro sorrry about that
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 11:16am On Sep 06, 2017
skylane:
please can you look at my last post verywell,did I add any insult or vile word in it?point of correction am a man,why can't we just argue without you insulting?why don't we make it look like a constructive debate instead of inciting hatred on media,if you travel to nigeria you can't speak this way,neither can I speak like that in SA,we all have our differences likewise the western world,if the whole world should turn against africa,you and I will not bash each other we will face them together,please let's stop these,thanks in advance
But to be honest, it's you Nigerians who always start these insults, everytimes a thread is about "South Africa"or has the words "South Africa" you guys start throwing insults as if you're possessed! Look at this thread for example, who started the insults? What do you expect us to do? I suggest you direct this concern towards your own countrymen

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2017
chukagates:
look at this cunt u think we dont knw of ritualist den and cannibalism is SA villages ur fucking unemployment problems that makes u lazying around and looking for a nigerian to vent anger on?? instead of being an entrepreneur...u get urself busy sharing aids.. yes we scam we will scam u cheap sluts ur old sluts ur stupid corrupt politicians we will scam them all..scamming is better than sitting my lazy ass down while philandering raping murdering and sharing Hiv none of this stuffs u SA cunts pays u guys the way Scamming ur stupid pple pays us and when we are done scamming ur stupid people and banks impoverishing u lazy bastards we come back here and flex and invest the money.. u knw what WE LOVE SCAMMING FOOLS.. when we done scamming we sell drugs to ur lazy youth, get paid and still answer largest ENCONOMY IN AFRICA .. kill urself if u dont like it...ur cunt of a president zuma cant do shit ..we will also scam his stupid ass son who is also in politics infact u guys are in Zuma's deep shit ..his runing a family feud with ur money while on the other side WE SCAM U OF THE CHANGE HE LEAVES U WITH... now that leaves u fustrated and unemployed..And if u cunts mess up too much we send Mtn,Dstv,shoprite back home to face hiv fustration and unemployment...remember to thank the whites for giving u mouth to talk foolish south africans slowpoke nation that got there ass whooped until 1999 when Nigeria decided to help ur lazy ass
the moment I saw "lazy" and "hiv" I knew this is the usual nonsense

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 11:20am On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
"dealing and using drugs"? And this is coming from a. Nigerian? Oh the irony"lmfao gringringrin
What exactly is your job as a south african, lazying out all day, lurking around for your obese girls to rape or foreigner's shop to loot?
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by chukagates(m): 11:21am On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:

You're the greated slowpoke ever produced in your lineage, that's if you had any. I understand people from your part of the country are product of baby factories, not surprising.
I have defended my country against the crack head lesudafricaine. But when I get attacked by your likes I will respond in kind.
fools like u cant share a nation with me ur a tribal fool ask ur mama ur real father is from SA jst every other lazy SA he left....u are too much of a disgrace and a dimwit to come from the same NIGERIA WITH ME You are foolish u talk and type like SOUTH AFRICAN SPERM U JST CANT BE FROM NAIJA
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by chukagates(m): 11:22am On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:

You're the greated slowpoke ever produced in your lineage, that's if you had any. I understand people from your part of the country are product of baby factories, not surprising.
I have defended my country against the crack head lesudafricaine. But when I get attacked by your likes I will respond in kind.
fools like u cant share a nation with me ur a tribal fool ask ur mama ur real father is from SA jst every other lazy SA he left....u are too much of a disgrace and a dimwit to come from the same NIGERIA WITH ME You are foolish u talk and type like SOUTH AFRICAN SPERM U JST CANT BE FROM NAIJA..
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
you keep going on and on about education but you're a UNILAG graduate, a univeristy ranked 3OOOth in the world. Lmfao, come to SA boy and do a bridging course or else wipe your ashy ar'se with that certificate or else go hang!
It frustrates him that he spent all those long years studying in a useless institution for a useless degree that would be better off used as a toilet paper or a handkerchief.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by skylane: 11:25am On Sep 06, 2017
chukagates:
bross its okay now please calm down
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

always does
how are u.....Durban lady?
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by chukagates(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
the moment I saw "lazy" and "hiv" I knew this is the usual nonsense
nah it aint no usual stuff its truth ur Stupid FUSTRATED HIV POSITIVE LAZY ASS PEOPLE DONT GET PAID BUT OUR SCAMMERS AND DRUG LORDS GET SOOOOOOO PAID!! thats why we take ur bitches and turn them into our intimacy gadgets why ur stupid male folks go fustrated and then start xenophobic attacks dont forget some of ur politicians police and judges are on the payroll of our SCAMMERS AND DRUGLORDS..
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:

What exactly is your job as a south african, lazying out all day, lurking around for your obese girls to rape or foreigner's shop to loot?
my job is building the most advanced nation in Africagringringrin building the best roads on the continent, building the best stadiums, the best malls etc

Since you lack all these, I reckon you're the lazy one here ,Lmfao

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 11:31am On Sep 06, 2017
chukagates:
fools like u cant share a nation with me ur a tribal fool ask ur mama ur real father is from SA jst every other lazy SA he left....u are too much of a disgrace and a dimwit to come from the same NIGERIA WITH ME You are foolish u talk and type like SOUTH AFRICAN SPERM U JST CANT BE FROM NAIJA..

It wasn't my mother, grandmother and aunties that were raped merciless by troops of the Nigerian army and Chadian mercenaries between 1967 and 1970. You should do a DNA test to know the percentage composition of your gene. I mean exactly how many percent Ibo, Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, Nupe, Chadian are you. Comprendre?
I'll respond to every of your nonsense. Keep it coming.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 11:32am On Sep 06, 2017
chukagates:
nah it aint no usual stuff its truth ur Stupid FUSTRATED HIV POSITIVE LAZY ASS PEOPLE DONT GET PAID BUT OUR SCAMMERS AND DRUG LORDS GET SOOOOOOO PAID!! thats why we take ur bitches and turn them into our intimacy gadgets why ur stupid male folks go fustrated and then start xenophobic attacks dont forget some of ur politicians police and judges are on the payroll of our SCAMMERS AND DRUGLORDS..
Yawn. Puttin me to sleep nigga. Time for some new materialgringringrin
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:33am On Sep 06, 2017
shervydman:
how are u.....Durban lady?
all good ...n yourself?
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 11:35am On Sep 06, 2017
Jayceon:
It frustrates him that he spent all those long years studying in a useless institution for a useless degree that would be better off used as a toilet paper or a handkerchief.

Naija Universities are glorified high schools

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 11:36am On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
my job is building the most advanced nation in Africagringringrin building the best roads on the continent, building the best stadiums, the best malls etc

Since you lack all these, I reckon you're the lazy one here ,Lmfao

How confused can you get. Are you South Afrcan or South Africa? You don't need an education to understand that distinction. Once you understand that you can begin to talk about "building the most advanced nation" on planet earth. If wishes were horses... grin
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine!! seems like Igbos and Afonjas are fighting amongst themselves.there is no unity in the jungle even when there is an invasion by an external enemy grin

Let's observe from the side
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by chukagates(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:

It wasn't my mother, grandmother and aunties that were raped merciless by troops of the Nigerian army and Chadian mercenaries between 1967 and 1970. You should do a DNA test to know the percentage composition of your gene. I mean exactly how many percent Ibo, Hausa, Fulani, Yoruba, Nupe, Chadian are you. Comprendre?
nigerian raped my momma yes but bro Ur stupid mum was raped by a HIV POSITIVE BLACK STUPID SOUTHY DURING for her to be this stupid and get bleeped even when black folks of SOUTHY where so damn poor and begging food from Nigeria shows that nobody should be surprised at ur foolishness because even ogun miners will reject ur skull and wrist becos using a southy's head for ritual is useless u will only wake up instead of seeing money u see water and menstrual blood..
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 06, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

all good ...n yourself?
good, just like u......what can u say about this nonsensical thread?
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:

guys.....it's alright, handle it with a pinch of salt.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by chukagates(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
dude u exhausted?? thats what u get when u throw jabs at NIGERIA IN NARIALAND go to southy and throw ur jabs in southyland or may AIDSLAND..
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Naija Universities are glorified high schools
A South African high school is 30000x better than a naija "university"

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nomfanelo99(f): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2017
shervydman:
good, just like u......what can u say about this nonsensical thread?
bashing is just a waste of time. Doesn't really change anything
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by chukagates(m): 11:42am On Sep 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
dude u exhausted?? thats what u get when u throw jabs at NIGERIA IN NARIALAND go to southy and throw ur jabs in southyland or may AIDSLAND.....
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2017
chukagates:
nigerian raped my momma yes but bro Ur stupid mum was raped by a HIV POSITIVE BLACK STUPID SOUTHY DURING for her to be this stupid and get bleeped even when black folks of SOUTHY where so damn poor and begging food from Nigeria shows that nobody should be surprised at ur foolishness because even ogun miners will reject ur skull and wrist becos using a southy's head for ritual is useless u will only wake up instead of seeing money u see water and menstrual blood..
it's alright.. . the funniest thing is that, d person u're cussing may just be ur neighbor
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 06, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

it doesn't change anything, I tell u.....what is ur experience on NL generally.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

As much as it doesn't change anything,it can be a wake up call.the truth must be told

How is Durbz today Nomfa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Canada Closed Work Permit / Vehicle Offence In UK And Nigeria, LASTMA Example (pics) / Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.