Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know (46765 Views)

List Of Africa's Most Visited Countries In 2023 / General Information About South Cyprus Study Visa / 5 Interesting Things To See And Do In Abeokuta, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jayceon:
lol this subhuman afonja is bringing up the name of a dead man to earn some points but it's not working.Afonja headhunter,how market na? grin grin

Dirty Charcoal colour kwerekwere.

General Afonja a subhuman? I'm confused. That General won many battles for the Oyo empire until he rebelled. There's no record of a pre-colonial conquest by the Ibos. I believe they craw to their caves whenever better humans walk by
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Aren't you tired charging your phone with a generator? gringringrin Afonja?

Afonja is dead, motherfucker. He died a warrior, who never lost a battle until he rebelled against the Oyo empire and was assassinated by the Fulani he trusted in 1824. Please name one pre-colonial warrior in your ancestry. You coward, son of coward.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sopigtit:

Afonja is dead, motherfucker. He died a warrior, although as a traitor to Oyo empire. Please name one pre-colonial warrior in your ancestry. You coward, son of coward.
The moment you say things like "motherfucker" I know I'm dealing with a childish slowpoke,you aren't worth my time. Voetsek!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Deo1986(m): 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2017
coldsummer:
I laugh Nigerians when I hear them call that country ordinary south Africa. Go there and see how developed that place is.

They have done well for themselves
Their white did it for them yet they are ungrateful left for those black bastard, SA would still be like Togo.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
The moment you say things like "motherfucker" I know I'm dealing with a childish slowpoke,you aren't worth my time. Voetsek!

Call yourself anything you like, jews, lost tribes whatever. It is evident that you have no history, motherfucker.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 9:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sopigtit:

Call yourself anything you like, jews, lost tribes whatever. It is evident that you have no history, motherfucker.
you're such a child,lol gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
Deo1986:
Their white did it for them yet they are ungrateful left for those black bastard, SA would still be like Togo.
Oh we know this song,lol

In PAC's voice " jealousy and enveeee"gringringrin

Lemme sip some henesseee!

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 9:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
you're such a child,lol gringringrin

Yes, a child who is here to educate your tribal bigot arse
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sopigtit:

Yes, a child who is here to educate your tribal bigot arse
gringringringrin go on ....I find you amusing

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
gringringringrin go on ....I find you amusing

Jobless old man. Oh, sorry. You're not jobless, you push drugs.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sopigtit:

General Afonja subhuman? I'm confused. That general won many battles for the Oyo empire until he rebelled. There's no record of a pre-colonial conquest by the Ibos. I believe they craw to their caves whenever better humans walk by. Bloody cowards.
lol I'm not a Nigerian so I don't care about anything you said here wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jayceon:
lol I'm not a Nigerian so I don't care about anything you said here wink
I can see you're not a Nigerian. Nigerians speak English, not murder it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by pooozeee(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lionessza:

We hate Nigeria and Nigerians too, please tell them to resist the urge to push themselves on us.

Thank you.

South Africans are just too jealous of nigerians, Nigerians are far better than them in all ramifications even with the present situation of the Nigerian economy

If our leaders can put things rite in Nigerian then I can assure u that no Nigerians would be found in that useless country called South Africa
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sopigtit:

I can see you're not a Nigerian. Nigerians speak English, not murder it.
My pained afonja headhunter what are you trying to point with those words you cancelled?

Illiterate subhuman

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jayceon:
My pained afonja headhunter what are you trying to point with those words you cancelled?

Illiterate subhuman

That you are unable to see grammatical flaws in the sentence is an indication that you're a victim of a failed education system.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sopigtit:

That you are unable to see grammatical flaws in the sentence is an indication that you're a victim of a failed education system.
where there any grammatical flaws in that sentence? Buhari's failing health has affected the entire zoo

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by pooozeee(m): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
White South Africans are 100% successful than the black south Africans
Black south Africans are very very lazy and dummy
Black south African ladies are very ugly while the whites are better off
With time white south Africans will soon dominate the blacks
Black south African are rapist
More than 90% of the black south Africans are living with HIV
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Sopigtit: 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Jayceon:
where there any grammatical flaws in that sentence? Buhari's failing health has affected the entire zoo

Please ask your English language teacher if you're still a student. If you're not, then return to school. Or wait! Don't tell me you're a graduate? Stop embarrassing yourself.
Jayceon:
lol [s]I'm not a Nigerian so I don't care about anything you said here[/s] wink
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
pooozeee:

South Africans are just too jealous of nigerians, Nigerians are far better than them in all ramifications even with the present situation of the Nigerian economy

If our leaders can put things rite in Nigerian then I can assure u that no Nigerians would be found in that useless country called South Africa
We all have dreams but this one is just too funny

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sopigtit:

Please ask your English language teacher if you're still a student. If you're not, then return to school. Or wait! Don't tell me you're a graduate? Stop embarrassing yourself.
I thought you came here to give me my English lessons.what happened Mr Afonja kwerekwere? what flaw did you see? Huh Mr "my English is better than yours"

Let me give you a better view of what a failed education and failed country look like.

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by pooozeee(m): 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2017

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by pooozeee(m): 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
In south Africa, more than 49 people are being killed every day

https://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/sas-murder-statistics-in-7-charts-1925800

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by pooozeee(m): 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
SA are murderer

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by pooozeee(m): 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2017

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Lokoyen(m): 11:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Here's the deal. There are thousands of your people down south, we know exactly what we're talking about!

You on the other hand hardly meet or see South Africans, you rely on hearsay or speculation to form a picture of us.

You're sensible, and i think i got myself a South African friend. Instead for her to defend and say good things about her country she was busy insulting people.

If any one say something bad about my country Nigeria, it is left for me to prove them wrong and let them see the good sides.

As stated earlier every country have both bad and good sides. South Africa is a great country and Africa is great too.
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by skylane: 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Hmmm abeg let's stop this comparism here,if not for the fact that my Fiancee is a SA,we would have turned this thread upside down,Nigeria is a great country,if any other country in africa face half of the problem nigeria is facing,I don't think the country will exist,boko haram,tribalism,administration mismanagement etc yet we are still the african largest Economy back to back,we produce intellligent human resources every year,check in the western world nigerians break records everyday,most especially in the education sector,so please.I thank God I am a Nigerian,I want to stop here,please let's stop this shit or am loosing it
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by pooozeee(m): 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2017
skylane:
Hmmm abeg let's stop this comparism here,if not for the fact that my Fiancee is a SA,we would have turned this thread upside down,Nigeria is a great country,if any other country in africa face half of the problem nigeria is facing,I don't think the country will exist,boko haram,tribalism,administration mismanagement etc yet we are still the african largest Economy back to back,we produce intellligent human resources every year,check in the western world nigerians break records everyday,most especially in the education sector,so please.I thank God I am a Nigerian,I want to stop here,please let's stop this shit or am loosing it

OK thank you we are going to stop, but permit me to say this last thing

South Africa is a country full of xenophobic attackers, lazy, fake, jeolous, rapist and murderers, have you ever wondered why they are so backward? Its bcus they are found at the bottom in the map of Africa, every other countries in Africa seat on south africa

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by isaacfreeman99(m): 2:27am On Sep 06, 2017
6. xenophobic
7. rape capital of the world
8. HIV capital.
9. murder capital.
10. crime capital..
Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by LeSudAfricaine: 3:23am On Sep 06, 2017
Sopigtit:

Jobless old man. Oh, sorry. You're not jobless, you push drugs.
gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by SavannahM: 4:17am On Sep 06, 2017
All this because of only 5 interesting things about South Africa out of so many more? It makes one wonder who is really jealous and envious.

Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Interesting Things About South Africa Most People Don’t Know by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 06, 2017
loneatar:
to informed dear am a Liberian not Nigerian

Lol, yeah whatever flat headed afonja grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bizarre Illegal Immigration Techniques: How People And Drugs Are Smuggled. / Nigerians Abroad: What Advise Will You Give Anyone Relocating Abroad? / Beautiful Pictures Of Ikoyi, Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.