Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building (39519 Views)

Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) / Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by oladele00(m): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Africans and barbaric practices.. May thunder strike those involved in this unholy act. Na their yansh he dey fuvk? . Stupid haters
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Daeylar(f): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

He should have kept his perversion to himself and his kind. We don't tolerate that sort of behavior in Africa. Sane people all over the world abhor and reject that nonsense.
You are here online defending him, what about the innocent victims of these perverts ? The young boys and girls harassed and raped in hostels, barracks,prisons and homes across the world, and too ashamed to even report ? Innocent youth exposed to these dirty people ?
It beats me hollow how a sensible person can defend a gay pervert. Frankly, I am disgusted. Why not a word for the young people on that campus who have to put up with his dirty ways ?
You guys have adopted western political correctness and are so confused you don't know how unnatural and bestial it is for a man to have sex, or even think of having sex, with another man.

What madness. We shall resist you. ALL. THE. WAY.This is Nigeria not Europe or America. Enough of this gay sympathy sh.i.t

He could apply for a visa and go somewhere else to behave anyway he wants, follow the example of that other animal called Bobrisky. We don't want people like him

Anywhere you see anything gay you start vibrating.

Perversion indeed, Please where in the op's writeup did you see where the boy did anything wrong?
You always look for how to justify this your way of thinking. Harassing who? Raping who? Where was it said that the boy harassed anyone? Did you read it there? Please where is it written that he raped anyone? Please go and bring one of his victims let us see.

If anyone wants to kill anyone unjustly without your objection all they need to do is to tell you that the person is gay and immediately you lose your senses.

I cant imagine how a sensible person will justify so called 'sane' people gathering together to beat an innocent boy just because they say he is gay leading him to jump (or allegedly throwing him) off a 2 storey building. Yet he calls them sane people,

You're not upset about that, you are not disgusted by that, all you see is where it was written that he is gay. Are you in support of their actions? Are you saying what they did is right? That it is justifiable?

All of you who think it is acceptable to kill, harass, beat, torture, abuse or bully anyone because they are gay are a 1000 and 1 times worse than the homosexuals you guys hate so much

I have said this many times, I do not understand homosexuality, but as far as I'm concerned doing what I stated in the paragraph directly above this is not acceptable at all.

Nobody is asking you to like homosexuality, but hate crimes and supporters of hate crimes against innocent people because of their sexual orientation will never be applauded nor accepted

If they ask you how this boy being gay disturbs your life now I won't see a reasonable answer.

2 Likes

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by akindlesfarm: 10:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
Klinee:
I pray he die in Jesus name! Devilish gay! Why taken such a devil to hospital now? They supposed to allow him bleed to death.
You're evil and full of hate.
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Perversion indeed, Please where in the op's writeup did you see where the boy did anything wrong?
You always look for how to justify this your way of thinking. Harassing who? Raping who? Where was it said that the boy harassed anyone? Did you read it there? Please where is it written that he raped anyone? Please go and bring one of his victims let us see.

If anyone wants to kill anyone unjustly without your objection all they need to do is to tell you that the person is gay and immediately you lose your senses.

I cant imagine how a sensible person will justify so called 'sane' people gathering together to beat an innocent boy just because they say he is gay leading him to jump (or allegedly throwing him) off a 2 storey building. Yet he calls them sane people,

You're not upset about that, you are not disgusted by that, all you see is where it was written that he is gay. Are you in support of their actions? Are you saying what they did is right? That it is justifiable?

All of you who think it is acceptable to kill, harass, beat, torture, abuse or bully anyone because they are gay are a 1000 and 1 times worse than the homosexuals you guys hate so much

I have said this many times, I do not understand homosexuality, but as far as I'm concerned doing what I stated in the paragraph directly above this is not acceptable at all.

Nobody is asking you to like homosexuality, but hate crimes and supporters of hate crimes against innocent people because of their sexual orientation will never be applauded.

If they ask you how this boy being gay disturbs your life now I won't see a reasonable answer.

Should I be happy, jumping for joy, indifferent to these people who are less than beasts with their polluting ideology ? If homosexuality had been tolerated through the ages you most likely would not be alive and here and society would not be the same. You are consistent in your support for gays I have noticed.
Anyway, to respond to one of your questions, I guess he did nothing wrong. Some people just decided it was time to beat up someone up and they chose him. That makes a lot of sense.
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by oscar4lyf(m): 8:05am On Sep 06, 2017
Shortyy:
My own Imsu?? shocked how come we never hear am.

Nne I like ur Monica
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Eghoza(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2017
I don't give a ferk, I just don't care
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by crafteck(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2017
Amen

IamaNigerianGuy:

He should have kept his perversion to himself and his kind. We don't tolerate that sort of behavior in Africa. Sane people all over the world abhor and reject that nonsense.
You are here online defending him, what about the innocent victims of these perverts ? The young boys and girls harassed and raped in hostels, barracks,prisons and homes across the world, and too ashamed to even report ? Innocent youth exposed to these dirty people ?
It beats me hollow how a sensible person can defend a gay pervert. Frankly, I am disgusted. Why not a word for the young people on that campus who have to put up with his dirty ways ?
You guys have adopted western political correctness and are so confused you don't know how unnatural and bestial it is for a man to have sex, or even think of having sex, with another man.

What madness. We shall resist you. ALL. THE. WAY.This is Nigeria not Europe or America. Enough of this gay sympathy sh.i.t

He could apply for a visa and go somewhere else to behave anyway he wants, follow the example of that other animal called Bobrisky. We don't want people like him
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Klinee: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2017
Daeylar:

Nobody is asking you to like homosexuality, but hate crimes and supporters of hate crimes against innocent people because of their sexual orientation will never be applauded.

When I see people making rubbish comments it baffles me. The boy try to practice gay with innocent guys and you are trying paint the gay boy innocent. One thing I know is that nobody will hurt or kill any human being just because people verbally refer him as gay without any evidence. I have witnessed the death of a gay then in school, he was caught in the middle of night trying to practice gay and was threw down from a storey building and he died instantly, the police didn't do anything to anybody because it's a mob action and also the gay deserves to die. Instead you of talking all this rubbish why not advice those Barbaric people called gays to desist from the evil act.
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Klinee: 2:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
akindlesfarm:
You're evil and full of hate.
I think you the evil here, Goaaaaaaaaaaat!
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Boanage1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Should I be happy, jumping for joy, indifferent to these people who are less than beasts with their polluting ideology ? If homosexuality had been tolerated through the ages you most likely would not be alive and here and society would not be the same. You are consistent in your support for gays I have noticed.
Anyway, to respond to one of your questions, I guess he did nothing wrong. Some people just decided it was time to beat up someone up and they chose him. That makes a lot of sense.

We it comes to testing a theory, we don't instinctively try to find evidence we're wrong. It's much easier and more mentally satisfying to find information that proves our intuition. I get where your bias understanding is emanating from.
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Boanage1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
Klinee:
When I see people making rubbish comments it baffles me. The boy try to practice gay with innocent guys and you are trying paint the gay boy innocent. One thing I know is that nobody will hurt or kill any human being just because people verbally refer him as gay without any evidence. I have witnessed the death of a gay then in school, he was caught in the middle of night trying to practice gay and was threw down from a storey building and he died instantly, the police didn't do anything to anybody because it's a mob action and also the gay deserves to die. Instead you of talking all this rubbish why not advice those Barbaric people called gays to desist from the evil act.

I hope you are without sin before casting the stone, since you're God that now decide who deserves to die or not.
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Klinee: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2017
Boanage1:

I hope you are without sin before casting the stone, since you're God that now decide who deserves to die or not.
Are you tell me as child of God I should allow crime to prevail? Because the holy Bible told us to kill any gay that he (the gay) committed abomination. So I don't understand you
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Boanage1(m): 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2017
Klinee:
Are you tell me as child of God I should allow crime to prevail? Because the holy Bible told us to kill any gay that he (the gay) committed abomination. So I don't understand you

Blasphemy is more sin, I hope you make it to heaven finally.
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Klinee: 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2017
Boanage1:

Blasphemy is more sin, I hope you make it to heaven finally.
What is this mumu talking about? can't you comprehend!
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Boanage1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2017
Klinee:
What is this mumu talking about? can't you comprehend!

I'm not your regular Nairaland keyboard warrior. Get back when you get all grown up
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Daeylar(f): 8:47am On Sep 07, 2017
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by badirewo: 6:45am On Sep 08, 2017
Am very sad about dis violence against loving peole in ur contry cry
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by crafteck(m): 8:48am On Sep 11, 2017
Lol, so only a policeman without sin should shoot a killer that has been sentenced to death
Boanage1:

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Boanage1(m): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2017
crafteck:
Lol, so only a policeman without sin should shoot a killer that has been sentenced to death

Are you familiar with the word "stereotype". Read your response and relate to to that word. It's actually the worst thing or type of person to be in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) / Corper Who Just Passed Out Shot Dead By Gunmen In Benue. Photos / Momo Suicide Game Targeted At Children To Kill Themselves - Parents Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.