Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building (39517 Views)

Jubilant Obaseki’s Supporter Falls From Moving Vehicle (Photos) / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) / Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Kobicove(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
Did he fall or was he pushed? undecided
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
Chai.. ..i wonder what would have happened if it was arsenal hostel.. . cry grin
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by holatin(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
right now, he is in hell bleeped by the demons.

even Satan isn't gay, he approach unclad eve not Adam.

spit on gays

1 Like

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
Oops!
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Memma405: 4:00pm On Sep 05, 2017
Fell or pushed
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by uzoormah(m): 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Chidimercy:
Nigeia stoudents sef
Bros my nash dey up 4 u

1 Like

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by kingthreatz: 4:01pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nutase:
Who gave them the right to beat him because if his sexual orientation. Barbaric beasts. I pray they catch everyone of them.
If someone wants to screw your son's butthöle, they should not beat the person abi?

1 Like

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by uzoormah(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
AFONJACOW:
why he no climb that Rocha's okoroawusa aka nkita (hand of gods) at Nazi junction and fall from it... Onye Ala

Ur brain is shaking inside
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by hatchy(f): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ipob doing the bidding of their master Cownu.

After all he called their women prostitutes and the men he referred to as pigs.

Ndi Iberibe!
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by EmekaBlue(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2017
Maybe they were tired of his preek mistakenly touching their asses at nyt. But they should be face the wrath of their action against d poor guy
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
this should be properly investigated. I wonder why this country is hellbent in ostracizing and imprisoning gays.We are not in the 60s

4 Likes

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by eyinjuege: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
He was murdered, pushed off the 2 storey building.
Why are we so wicked to ourselves and yet blame the govt?
Even the govt hasn't made homosexuality punishable by death. Why then have these monsters decided to murder someone's son?
I hope they're all arrested and charged for attempted murder/murder

4 Likes

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Soteriahascome: 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2017
Silly country

una no see Rochas or Buhari beat na innocent person way no get moni una fit harras

2 Likes

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2017
I have seen guys go straight to 'attack mode' when a homosexual even comes close to them, much less try to woo them. They are ready to remove your 32 teeth and maim you.

I am saying, maybe he made moves at a straight guy and got served.

1 Like

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by PrinzCarter(m): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2017
Shortyy:
My own Imsu?? shocked how come we never hear am.
our imsu ooo dis news no pure oo...
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by NUEL17(m): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
Shortyy:
My own Imsu?? shocked how come we never hear am.
ur own imsu na fake grin
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by PrinzCarter(m): 4:15pm On Sep 05, 2017
I dnt believe Dis story ooo
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Klinee: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
I pray he die in Jesus name! Devilish gay! Why taken such a devil to hospital now? They supposed to allow him bleed to death.
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by AFONJACOW(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
uzoormah:

Ur brain is shaking inside

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
They caught one the other day kissing another gay, beat the hell outta them and collected all the money in their accounts.

No joy.
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by frankfab(m): 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
IMSU Stupid school
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by enemyofprogress: 4:17pm On Sep 05, 2017
RIP
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Klinee: 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nutase:
Who gave them the right to beat him because of his sexual orientation. Barbaric beasts. I pray they catch everyone of them.

Those of you quoting me. Wehdone sahs.
I'm entitled to my opinion because he might have been framed up.
Foooool!!!! even if they catch anybody that threw him, nothing will happen to them the boy deserve to die
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by haywhyy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2017
Laveda:
*ACCUSED IMSU GAY STUDENT FALLS FROM TWO STOREY BUILDING*

A male student of Imo state University,owerri has been unconscious and has sustained multiple injuries after falling from the last floor of their hostel,chelsea hostel Aladinma Alliance.

Some students who witnessed the incident said that the boy was suspected to be Gay while some occupants of the hostel tried beating him up which Led him fall from the 2 storey building of the hostel.

“He fell onto the hostel concreted floor and he bleed profusely and was rushed to Federal medical centre,FMC owerri , one student said.

The boy who is currently on admission bed in FMC sustained multiple fractures on his right arm,left arm, both legs broke and some injuries to the head and face. He is however responding to treatment as report said that he is at the point of Death as at when the incident happened in the afternoon.

The students say the incident has frightened them as students who reported to be involved in this incident are no where to be found.
Please we urge entire Imo stars to be in prayers as it has reported now that he is at the point of death...

More details at

http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/09/05/accused-imsu-gay-student-falls-from-two-storey-building/. Cc:

This country cha
Even though he was
Does not give anybody right to take law into their hands
The boy might even be better off than them

4 Likes

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by GavelSlam: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Homophobia is still quite rife in Nigeria.
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by TopGunFighter: 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nutase:
Who gave them the right to beat him because of his sexual orientation. Barbaric beasts. I pray they catch everyone of them.

I don't like homosexuality o! But the people had no right to do any such thing.. they should be prosecuted

1 Like

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by CharliParker: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
They shouldn't have taken laws into there hands because most them have even committed much more abominably acts than the said gay man whom I don't even know if really a gay as said.

1 Like

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Klinee: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
Daeylar:
Imagine
They have no right to touch that boy. angry
How does his being gay affect them now angry angry
They will leave what they went to school for and start chasing people who are gay.

They should bring the money for his treatment
I hope he survives cry and they are arrested.
Stupid!!! if being gay doesn't affect them, why do they attack the evil. How will you feel as a man another man comes to toast you? Let's be realistic please the gay deserves death.

1 Like

Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by Klinee: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
36govs:
If he is a Gay ... E Concern you ..... wount you mind your Business ...
Goaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by collinsebuka(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
there's one gay on Nairaland here his moniker is kangoh he even has a diary sef
Re: Accused IMSU Gay Student Falls From Two Storey Building by MrMoney007: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
Nutase:

and if he's guilty?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fraudsters Trying To Sell Governor Amosun's House Arrested (pic) / Corper Who Just Passed Out Shot Dead By Gunmen In Benue. Photos / Momo Suicide Game Targeted At Children To Kill Themselves - Parents Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.