Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? (29606 Views)

Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus / Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2011
Gannicus is the true champion, also banging doctore's wife 

Every battle u win, you will be blessed with Women & Wines lool
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by bgees(m): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2011
aieromon:

Let's see what the directors have to offer. . . . . love how Batiatus treated Tallius' f'up!

He buried him in a wall. that was so gangsta! lol!
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by aieromon(m): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2011
faakay:

Gannicus is the true champion, also banging doctore's wife 

Every battle u win, you will be blessed with Women & Wines lool

I knew she enjoyed the banging.The tainted wine stopped her from collecting another round.
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 11:29pm On Feb 27, 2011
men ganninus was about to bang her the second time can u imagine. she really enjoyed that first time grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by chika98: 8:49am On Feb 28, 2011
Season finale didn't have the climax I was somewhat expecting but oh well. . I hope to see Gannicus back in
Season two of Blood and Sand. Till next year. . . it is what it is
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2011
i think Ganni will definately be in the next season. Since he is free he will probably join the rebelion
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by Basildon1(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2011
Immediately she held his hips while Gannicus was doing her . I felt for Doctore!! Chai!!
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by Brite02(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2011
Basildon1:

Immediately she held his hips while Gannicus was doing her . I felt for Doctore!! Chai!!
grin grin jst startd watchin d season 2 episode 1 b4 NEPA fall my hand, hpe its gonna b d bomb like d season 1.
Chaii, Gannicus banging his rewards(slave girls) after he won his 1st fight
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by bxg(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2011
omo doctore nd ganicuss ddnt pity talius @ all just kept stabbin d guy cheesy cheesy cheesy crixius dnt lyk d guy @ all undecided undecided see hw e injured ashur for no reason was hapi 4 ganicus sha freedom batiatus wanted 2 strangle solinius 4 suggestin freedom
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by WISEONE247(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2011
spartacus is already in season 2, am downloading the 6th e,  grin, men, am watching it on high definition GOD there is no other series that is better, it's crazy, the nakking and straffing omo it's too much.
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by eghost247(m): 5:29am On Mar 02, 2011
Just Love the way they arranged everything the Prequel was perfect
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by WISEONE247(m): 1:21am On Mar 03, 2011
omo s2e6 its craze, i can feel blood flowing through my veins, omo blood is every where, and gannicus receives his freedom grin
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by alarm4: 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2012
@all..u surely find from all the season that who realy the Bad guy....is no other pERSON which is Ashur...is most dangerous snake in the green grass hunter in evry deeds..no wonder he told Doctoarte Oninmuaus..that his deeds and name will ever writing in wall of batias and capua for evryti that goes arround...defintely realy take the BAd guy position and that Roman Galatus...
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by Antivirus92(m): 10:49am On Aug 11, 2012
Season 3 is out! 99 episodes! Fugutivis! VENGEANCE

1 Like

Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by chibenc: 7:39pm On May 24, 2013
Hey Guys

The complete season of spartacus 1-4 super clear is in the market!! Its a must watch!! Wayyy better than 1&2
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by biolabee(m): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
About to start the series this weekend// will comment in now and then....
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by biolabee(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
damn i hate ashur setting up spartacus in the mines
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by biolabee(m): 9:45pm On Jun 28, 2013
hes dead!!!- praise jah... ashur the scum!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can’t See Without My Lashes" / BBNaija: Nina "Miracle Is My Everything, My Boyfriend Is My Boyfriend" / Funny Nollywood Movie Titles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.