Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,120 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? (30188 Views)

Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus / Spartacus:vengeance Is Out (discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by lynxnoon(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2010
bgees:

Favourite character - Ashur.
men!! i feel like wringing that guy's neck angry angry
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 5:29pm On Jun 12, 2010
the guy na very good xterter
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by drexon104: 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2010
well andy is healthy now and will appear in spartacus blood and sand prequel
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by obinna5000(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2010
Its true. Andy Whitfield has finished his treatment and will be back on set by October.
Spartacus prequels will start airing from January 2011.
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2010
just six episodes is not good enough though
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by johnsonpal: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2010
Plz guy my own spartacus was not complete(pirated), it ended where spart discovered biatus was d 1 who killed sura, i dont even knw d episode cos mine got 2 ep20, Plz wat episode am i and d download link 4 d rest epi,
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by obinna5000(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2010
@johnsonpal
That should be episode 11. grin All these bloody pirates are useless.
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by obinna5000(m): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2010
so, no Spartacus till 2011.
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2010
obinna5000:

so, no Spartacus till 2011.
there's a squeakuel na sad
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by vescucci(m): 11:25pm On Jun 30, 2010
Spartacus: Blood and Shag. If you're visually inclined, it makes a good watch. I was a little confused when my 17 year old twin brothers went out to get it for me to watch when I said I hadn't. I told them there's no way in hell, I'd watch it with them and I watched the thing in private. Sans all the blood and all the shagging what you get is not even an accurate description of ancient Greece which they so painstakingly took their time to tell me justified their plenty graphic rendition. Not bad. Not great. And those brothers of mine are still minors and I like them plenty innocent! angry
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 4:54am On Jul 01, 2010
Caro what are you doing here? angry tongue
Hehehehe well you always were more eloquent than i. Rightly said sir cheesy
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by daylae(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2010
A good show of class,but highly se sually explicit. Had to deny my kid brother seeing it. . .Think the aim was to try and present the true nature of the acient roman society known for their sadistic doctrine. . .btw, spartacus is the same guy that acted avatar?
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by vescucci(m): 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2010
No o. It's not the same guy in Spartacus that's the fella in Avatar. Almost all the people in Spartacus are desperate to get an acting job either to be remembered or to be noticed. Else they might fade into total obscurity.
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by vescucci(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2010
Hey cara. I'm what the cat dragged in. Messed up beyond repair
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2010
That bad eh
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by vescucci(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2010
Lol. You don't even know what I'm talking about. Nothing a wise younger brother and a cute lil sister and truck loads of Cartoon Network and MTV couldn't cure
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2010
ok.
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by kadman(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2010
I can't read the whole thread, I haven't seen SPARTACUS yet, but does anyone know if the show is better than ROME, that show was awesome but I don't want to watch the same thing.
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2010
one is action packed while the other is more like an intriguing drama
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2010
spartacus good one
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2010
Its gud, Also a good drama, Buh after seeing spartacus, dont know why i keep expectin every other movie 2 show me d stuff, cnt wait 4 season 2 , THE CHAMPION OF CAPUA, SPARTACUS
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by drexon104: 11:08am On Jan 19, 2011
LIAM MCINTYRE
He’s Spartacus!

Australian actor Liam McIntyre will take over the role as the fierce Thracian warrior in Starz’ cult hit series.

The decision comes after a lengthy and difficult process to find a new lead on the show after star Andy Whitfield had to depart the series to resume treatment for cancer. Earlier this month, Starz decided to move forward with a second season as the number of contenders for the role narrowed.

“Since no one can really replace Andy, we realized that we should instead find an actor who can truly lead Spartacus forward,” said Starz president and CEO Chris Albrecht in a statement. “It was important to us to have Andy endorse the idea of recasting this part, which he did in the same heroic manner that he’s dealt with his whole ordeal. And that, coupled with our fortune in finding a young actor with the gladiator credentials and the acting ability of Liam, makes it easier for us to keep this hit franchise going.”

The actor, who was recently seen in HBO’s The Pacific, beat out a field of contenders that included Stephen Amell and Aiden Turner. McIntyre also appeared in Aussie series Neighbors and Rush. The Spartacus saga returns on Jan. 21 with the premiere of prequel series Gods of the Arena (trailer here). Season two of Spartacus: Blood and Sand will debut next year.

Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by drexon104: 11:09am On Jan 19, 2011
IMO he looks like andy whitfield cant wait for the new saprtacus wink
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by Basildon1(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2011
^^
No he doesnt! It's going to take a few episodes to get used to him
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2011
drexon104:

IMO he looks like andy whitfield cant wait for the new saprtacus wink

I thought so at first. I think it's the hair cut undecided
Anyway. . .lets see how it goes
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2011
So they replaced him finally, thought the delay had something to do with him getting treatment sad
Anyways, just saw the trailer, looks good. . can't wait
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by candylips(m): 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2011
season 2 next yr thats far
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by WackyJ1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2011
Yes! Spartacus Returns! I've been waiting for this for long
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 7:31am On Jan 23, 2011
Spartacus: Gods of the Arena has started ooo.
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by obinna5000(m): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2011
The 6-episode "Spartacus: Gods of the Arena" started on January 21 2011 and will end on February 25 2011.
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by v3: 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2011
@iice y obi
Got links to download? Thanks
Re: Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? by iice(f): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2011

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

#bbnaija: NINA Gets Massive Billboard At Imo State University Junction / Cee-cCs Sister Replies Uriel: I Never Knew How Many Demons She Has Been Fighting / Khalid Evicted From Big Brother Naija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.