Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Check Out This Lady's Heavy Backside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Lady's Heavy Backside (1556 Views)

Big Breasts! Heavy Backside! This Photos Will Make Your Monday Morning / Heavy Backside!!! Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves On Instagram (photos) / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Unclad Heavy Backside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Check Out This Lady's Heavy Backside by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2017

Re: Check Out This Lady's Heavy Backside by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
Please blogbaby stop promoting indecency, Jesus is coming very soon, hellfire is real, I just thought about me missing heaven, I love you all please don't miss heaven, All these things are signs of the last day, the devil is trying to draw us away from God, men all these pleasures are nothing before God, he's the sole owner of our lives, Think about where you will spend eternity if you are no more, God loves you that is why he's giving you this opportunity, this might be your last day on earth, I hope i have passed my message across
Please to those i have offended am really sorry, I wish there is a way i can change my moniker,
Please serve God today
Re: Check Out This Lady's Heavy Backside by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Please blogbaby stop promoting indecency, Jesus is coming very soon, hellfire is real, I just thought about me missing heaven, I love you all please don't miss heaven, All these things are signs of the last day, the devil is trying to draw us away from God, men all these pleasures are nothing before God, he's the sole owner of our lives, Think about where you will spend eternity if you are no more, God loves you that is why he's giving you this opportunity, this might be your last day on earth, I hope i have passed my message across
Please to those i have offended am really sorry, I wish there is a way i can change my moniker,
Please serve God today

Thank you so much ProudtobeaMUMUM
Re: Check Out This Lady's Heavy Backside by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
blogbaby:

Thank you so much ProudtobeaMUMUM
God bless you, hope you get touched
Re: Check Out This Lady's Heavy Backside by Whizzahd(m): 5:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Please serve God today

then why did you come to this forum?
Re: Check Out This Lady's Heavy Backside by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
How do you enjoy sex with someone who has big butt like this? Before you get there, your thing is lost.
Re: Check Out This Lady's Heavy Backside by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 5:43pm On Sep 05, 2017
Whizzahd:

then why did you come to this forum?
I created this account before I got the touch of the holy ghost, I want everyone to get this message

Are Black Women More Sexually Gratified ? / Lola Has Carried Psquare (peter) To The Shrine. / Airforce Have You Seen Your Oga Birthday Party Pic