Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. (24849 Views)

Women Don't Date Men Below Their Financial, Social Class / Please Help Suggest Very Good Flimsy Excuses To Dump A Very Stingy Boyfriend / Mistakes We Single Men Should Stop Making. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2017
I've noticed that a lot of Nigerian men, especially on social media always make excuses for their financial inadequacies. Instead of them to keep quiet and focus on becoming financially well off, they will reveal their financial insecurities by demonizing and lambasting any woman who says she would rather date a guy who has money. Most times you will see them making comments like "Women are hoes" Women are gold diggers." "Women should focus on love and not on the financial state of the man"
You will even see them saying that women should try to manage with a man who is earning low and should stop aiming too high in terms of the financial capacities of the man they want because money isn't all that matters.

I have also noticed that these kind of men are usually lazy. Most of their time is spent on social media arguing, insulting women and complaining about how women love money so much. And these men are usually frustrated, broke and low achievers. It's not surprising that they are in the financial state they are in. Real men who have money don't complain like they do. They know how the world works and they work hard to be financially successful and they let their financial success speak for them and attract whatever kind of women they want. They don't spend all day on social media casting aspersions on women who prefer a certain kind of lifestyle and men who understand and can provide such lifestyle.

Seriously, if you are such a man I feel really sorry for you. No amount of whining and complaining will change your condition. Leave social media and go and hustle. If you have money you won't have time to worry about what women want.

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2017
A woman who desires a rich husband shouldn't be poor and lazy herself.

349 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by thesicilian: 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sounds harsh. Sounds true.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2017
cc lalasticlala dominique

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Lalas247(f): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
Over to the Lads grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by VargasVee(m): 6:28pm On Sep 05, 2017
1. I know you're a female hiding under a male moniker cause your comments are always about attacking men. Work on your self esteem.

2. How about when men say they cannot be in a relationship without sex? You lot still go ahead and cry an ocean about it.

3. The world can never be Utopia, not possible. There's always gonna be the rich and the poor. You do know that some people work harder yet still end up less affluent than others?

4. As a lady, are you any less human? Why not work towards your goal of being independent then having a man to it comes as a perk?

279 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2017
Don't take what you read on social media too serious.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:
Over to the Lads grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 05, 2017
Preach bro Preach!! Lol

I won't catch grenades for you though, because I see some pouring on you soon. cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Lalas247(f): 6:36pm On Sep 05, 2017
[quote author=sunshineR post=60165232][/quote]
Ans op jare no divert grin
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2017

SunshineG
Lefulefu
dacovajnr

make una come o.............i see an all night battle happening here today cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bro millionaire grin
Anything for the boys cheesy

I can see you really hate broke guys like my self sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineR:

SunshineG
Lefulefu
dacovajnr

make una come o.............i see an all night battle happening here today cheesy cheesy
cheesy bro set cameras now
Alert your zap tv crew
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

And op jare no divert grin
I see you really hate broke guys like me cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

And op jare no divert grin

heheheh
the main battle never start............dem anti-asslickers and broke guys never come

if them come the main shiiiii go start
meanwhile make i first dey admire one of God's most beautiful creation kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by sekxyqueen(f): 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2017
most of them spend time online discussing about boobs and butt..lazy folks

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2017
TGoddess:
1 million likes for you

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2017
sekxyqueen:

but i do discuss boobz and butt na but i'm not that lazy (even if i lazy small) and i've got a job embarassed embarassed embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
sekxyqueen:
embarassed embarassed
You taking about me in coded way right

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Was it the Nigerian men that made themselves financially inadequate or the country we find ourselves? Besides is anything wrong if a woman is financially buoyant and spend it on men?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by sekxyqueen(f): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineR:

but i do discuss boobz and butt na but i'm not that lazy (even if i lazy small) and i've got a job embarassed embarassed embarassed
lol..I'm talking about the broke ones that spend time online to discuss butts and boobs instead of investing the time they use to say trash to search for jobs or make better provisions for themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 05, 2017
TGoddess:

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Lalas247(f): 6:49pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineG:
I see you really hate broke guys like me cheesy
Wetin consign me with una wallet
Na my own wallet I dey mind o grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by sekxyqueen(f): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineG:
embarassed embarassed
lol..nope, ,the broke ones that can't source for a better living but would rather dwell on fantasies
sekxyqueen:

lol..I'm talking about the broke ones that spend time online to discuss butts and boobs instead of investing the time they use to say trash to search for jobs or make better provisions for themselves.
sunshineG:
embarassed embarassed
lol..
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by ImmaculateQueen(f): 6:50pm On Sep 05, 2017
Op... They are coming for your head grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineG:
cheesy bro set cameras now
Alert your zap tv crew

heheh
boss no e news o

i wan enjoy the soon-to-be-started e-fight from begining to the end cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
wizzyrich:
Was it the Nigerian men that made themselves financially inadequate or the country we find ourselves? Besides is anything wrong if a woman is financially buoyant and spend it on men?

You belong to the category of men I'm referring to.

Stop blaming the government. Stop complaining about women. Go and hustle. Stop whining.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineG:
1 million likes for you
Eyan mi.smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
VargasVee:
1. I know you're a female hiding under a male moniker cause your comments are always about attacking men. Work on your self esteem.

2. How about when men say they cannot be in a relationship without sex? You lot still go ahead and cry an ocean about it.

3. The world can never be Utopia, not possible. There's always gonna be the rich and the poor. You do know that some people work harder yet still end up less affluent than others?

4. As a lady, are you any less human? Why not work towards your goal of being independent then having a man to it comes as a perk?

it can never be better said

thumbs up man cool

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
Lalas247:

Wetin consign me with una wallet
Na my own wallet I dey mind o grin
grin kk mind it well
I can tell it is big for you to want to mind it
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by mofeoluwadassah: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2017
just here to read lies
Re: Nigerian Men Should Stop Making Excuses For Their Financial Inadequacies. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2017
sunshineR:

SunshineG
Lefulefu
dacovajnr

e be like E money don also dash op 50k thats why he now feels like a millioniare and he also now feels its his right to bash broke guys.

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Nairalander Who Got His First Kiss Yesterday Night!! / Blossom Ejiroghene Promise Accused Of Dumping A Widow A Day To Wedding / What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.