Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife (1840 Views)

These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / I Gave Her The Last Kpashn,cos She's Going Back To Delta State 2moro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife by MyAbsuMovies(f): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2017
1. If Your Girlfriend comes to your House and Joins you in Drinking boiled Water, Please Marry Her.

2. If you take her Out To a Restaurant and She Orders Cheap Food and Pure Water instead of Expensive meals, She is Understanding Marry her.

3. If She sees Someone with Bugatti but decides to follow You with no Car,my Brother Take Her Home As Soon As Possible.

4. If She Comes to your House Cooks For You and Washes Your Clothes Including Your Boxer,Man What Are You Waiting For??

5. You gave her 50K for Shopping but She went for a Simple Dress and Brought Back 40k to you,Man Marry Her Because she read Economics.

6. If She Calls you Everyday and asks if you Need Help, Brother Claim her Hand in MarrIage !!

7. If She used to give You her Pocket Money Every Week, She loves you. Please Marry Her.

8. If both of you enter A Bus and She Pays, Man That is a good sign Go For Her!!

9. Whenever She is Eating with you and She’s Eating only the Bone while you eat Meat,She Respects You Just Marry Her.

10. When you Ask her What She Wants and She says Nothing, Brother she Deserves Everything.

Give Her All You Have. QUESTION !! !!
DO SUCH LADIES EXIST

Get More Of This Post Here >>> https://myabsu.co/10-qualities-tells-going-good-wife/

Re: 10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife by FemiEddy(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
a wife or a slave? This is too much Na grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife by FATMUS20(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2017
Ok
Re: 10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife by Lothario(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2017
I hope you have all these qualities because am coming.

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife by ibkkk(f): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin
All na wash o.
All these doesn't matter.
Re: 10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife by YoShawtee(f): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2017
Eat bone ke?? na dog she be?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife by bamisepeters(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2017
Kudos to you for this list. But believe me pretence can make many ladies do all you listed above. When you marry her is when you know her true nature. This is not to say you are not right but to make you understand that a woman can do some unbelievable things when you are dating and after marriage you will be like what has gone wrong with the lady i married.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 05, 2017
Mtcheeeeew
Re: 10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife by subtlemee(f): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2017
Such woman exist only in your imagination OP undecided
Re: 10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife by Finger5(m): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2017
Marriage encompasses a lot of things. Many used money to lure the woman, they are regretting today. Some used their handsomeness, their marriage is apology. Bro if you believe in God then ask him to direct you to own wife. Beauty fades and charm is deceitful .
Re: 10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife by OGsteven(m): 9:40pm On Sep 05, 2017
Bullshit at it peak
Re: 10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife by Macmoni(m): 11:04pm On Sep 05, 2017
ok bro correct ..... but dat girl fr dah pishure dos nt look like d type of girls on ur list
Re: 10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife by lollarj(f): 11:06pm On Sep 05, 2017
Dreamer..

Re: 10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife by yarimo(m): 12:29am On Sep 06, 2017
Op I hope all what you listed is not applicable to Nigerians girls? undecided
Re: 10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife by PatriotTemidayo: 3:13am On Sep 06, 2017
OP, stop reading too much CHILDREN books.

All listed don't mean nada.
Re: 10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife by Ballmer: 3:53am On Sep 06, 2017
Lol... Guess this is another girl trying to exaggerate these noble gesture out of proportion just to ridicule them but the truth is if your girl can go as far scarifying to carry out one of the listed task and over 23 years trust me her mind is dedicated to being a great wife. Before a girl willingly chose to wash your dirt cloth, let go of her money to you in fact nne such girl no de again so if your luck catch such girl my brother hold am tight. What we have now are girls who demand equal right but too "bimboed" to understand it should extend to the bills too.
Re: 10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 06, 2017
Ballmer:
"bimboed"

Badt guy.
Re: 10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife by Maniche44(m): 6:20am On Sep 06, 2017
where u wan come see a girl like that?
Re: 10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 06, 2017
Maniche44:
where u wan come see a girl like that?
There are girls like that, just that you hv not met them.
Re: 10 Qualities That Tells She Going To Be A Good Wife by lereinter(m): 9:25am On Sep 06, 2017
op

(1) (Reply)

Uganda’s Ugliest Man Found True Love In His Second Wife, Now A Father Of Eight / Young Man Publicly Shows Off His Moves At Sex Doll Exhibition / I Maybe Ugly Facially, But My Massive Butt Confuses Men–twitter User Brags:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.