Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Women Are Scum Too! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Scum Too! (1413 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / This Pictures Will Pepper Team Women Are Scum. Is He Not Amazing? / Ladies Are Scum!!,see What This Lady Did[picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Scum Too! by fixzylani: 10:35pm On Sep 05, 2017
Men are scum. We have been told this repeatedly by the women both on and off social media. While I’m not here today to argue against the scumness of men, partly because it’s pointless, I will like to bring to our attention a much underrated group of female scums. Now these women are equally, if not more dangerous than the male scum. I’m not talking about the women who have five boyfriends at once or the light-skinned ones who cheat on you with senators. No – I’m here to talk about women who lead men on along the path of romance, like a shepherd leading a herd of sheep, and then sacrifice them eventually on the altar of heartbreak, cleverly disguised as friendship. Yes! If you’ve ever done that to any man, I’m here to tell you that you are scum! I repeat, if you are a lady and you have at a point in time given a guy that was into you an impression that you were also into him, either knowingly or unknowingly, either in your words or actions, all the while knowing that you had no interest in dating such a guy, YOU ARE SCUM!

Scenario: Bayo had always liked Becky from the first moment he set his eyes on her at a friend’s party on campus. Her beauty, calm mien and sense of humour were one of the features that made him fall for her. And he never refrained from showing her how crazy he was about her. For the following three months after they met on campus, Bayo and Becky got closer and became like two lovebirds. They would take strolls round their school campus at night till the wee hours of the morning and then go on to talk for hours on the phone even after they got back to their rooms. He would take her out on numerous dates and serenade her with poems of how much he loved her and she also would often spend the whole day in his room on weekends and call him for hours....

READ ON... http://thenakedconvos.com/women-are-scum-too-and-heres-why/
Re: Women Are Scum Too! by fixzylani: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: Women Are Scum Too! by fixzylani: 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read
Re: Women Are Scum Too! by fixzylani: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue...
Re: Women Are Scum Too! by fixzylani: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Read..
Re: Women Are Scum Too! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Being a scum is gender neutral
Re: Women Are Scum Too! by fixzylani: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
Read.
Re: Women Are Scum Too! by MissWrite(f): 9:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
smiley, read? still?......This thread just fell flat on its face. All that bile, wasted. Don't expect people to click on a link to chase after an insult. undecided
Re: Women Are Scum Too! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

10 Weird Jobs With Huge Pay / Hot sex Bang / I Want To Wait But He Is Being Unreasonable Or Am I Being Too Petty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.