Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Man Harassed By Mopol At Mega Chicken For Taking Pictures - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Harassed By Mopol At Mega Chicken For Taking Pictures (29950 Views)

Nigerians Complain About Inability To Afford Chicken For Christmas / How To Make KFC Crispy Chicken For Your Enjoyment This Holiday (Photos, Video) / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Harassed By Mopol At Mega Chicken For Taking Pictures by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
laudate:

Really? You don't need permission to take pictures in a Nigerian restaurant? shocked Where did you get that piece of fairytale from? Yes, I do not like prison cells or police cells. Is there anything good to like in police cells? Tell us, o!
A good lawyer can protect....what? From who? The Nigerian Police? Oga, wake up from your slumber. By the time the lawyer gets to the police station, most of the time the suspect or accused is already behind bars. And those rights have been infringed, trampled upon, or even taken away. The lawyer merely tries to rectify a situation, already gone bad. Where do you think the word 'bail' came from? It is obvious you are just a kid....
you're very street wise, good, but there's a kind of law that the lawyers know about, maybe if you employed a lawyer they could teach you about that kind of Law....well done carry on.
Re: Man Harassed By Mopol At Mega Chicken For Taking Pictures by AfonjaConehead: 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2017
G.P.I grin
laudate:

I am sorry you had such a bad experience at the slaughter market. undecided But it is in order to avoid such things, that I always advocate that people should ask for permission before taking any shots or making a recording, at any public place.

Nobody is condoning what the policeman did. sad But the chap making the recording at Mega Chicken had been asked to delete the images, which he refused to do. And by his own admission, he protested or argued with the policeman. Now, we all know that Nigerian policemen especially MoPol ones, are not always reasonable people. So why argue with a man who was probably armed? shocked This was what probably caused the situation to escalate, and he was manhandled. If he had deleted the photos promptly like he was asked to, then maybe things would most likely not have gotten out of control. undecided Just saying.

A news coverage at an event is totally different. undecided Most people attending such an event, are usually aware that the organisers would have arranged for journalists, to cover the event. The cameras, microphones and even vehicles of the media station, usually carry their logo or insignia, which are very visible at such events. So those in the venue know beforehand, that there is a news station on the premises. And if a journalist is carrying out a recording in your vicinity, and you object, they usually leave or ask you politely, if you could kindly relocate from that section to somewhere else. I have actually asked a journalist before very nicely, to stop recording in an area where I stood, and the gentleman obliged. He took the guest somewhere else and conducted his interview in peace. cry

granpapa, nobody asked for an epistle or speech.... Shove it up ur arsse and go snort out something to eat,P..
grin
G n I
Re: Man Harassed By Mopol At Mega Chicken For Taking Pictures by laudate: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
AfonjaConehead:
G.P.I grin AfonjaConehead the granpapa, nobody asked for an epistle or speech.... Shove it up ur arsse AfonjaConehead and go snort out something to eat,P..
grin G n I
Re: Man Harassed By Mopol At Mega Chicken For Taking Pictures by laudate: 10:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
you're very street wise, good, but there's a kind of law that the lawyers know about, maybe if you employed a lawyer they could teach you about that kind of Law....well done carry on.
Oga, if that is the story you want to feed yourself in order to make your soul feel good - continue. undecided Next time an armed MoPol asks you to desist from taking pictures in a restaurant, you are free to argue with him by quoting one obscure law, as long as you are ready, able and willing to bear the consequences. Like I said before, Nigerian policemen are not known for their tact. Only a f00l argues with a man holding a gun. sad So carry on.
Re: Man Harassed By Mopol At Mega Chicken For Taking Pictures by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
laudate:

Oga, if that is the story you want to feed yourself in order to make your soul feel good - continue. undecided Next time an armed MoPol asks you to desist from taking pictures in a restaurant, you are free to argue with him by quoting one obscure law, as long as you are ready, able and willing to bear the consequences. Like I said before, Nigerian policemen are not known for their tact. Only a f00l argues with a man holding a gun. sad So carry on.
'Only a fool argues with a man holding a gun'....or a brave man, have you considered that possibility? Unfounded absolutes may just signify that you really don't have all the answers
Re: Man Harassed By Mopol At Mega Chicken For Taking Pictures by AfonjaConehead: 9:17am On Sep 07, 2017
laudate:

p,G,I now F
grin

we are waiting,waiting for the description of ua s......ty grin

1 Like

Re: Man Harassed By Mopol At Mega Chicken For Taking Pictures by laudate: 11:36am On Sep 07, 2017
AfonjaConehead:
AfonjaConehead p,G,I now F
grin we are waiting,waiting for the description of ua s......ty AfonjaConehead grin
Re: Man Harassed By Mopol At Mega Chicken For Taking Pictures by CoolAmbience(m): 7:06am On Sep 08, 2017
lordkush:
you didn't make sense

rubbish
He actually did. Just say it is not what you wanted to hear.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? / See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) / Cost Of Healthy Diet Per Adult In Nigeria (January 2024)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.