Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan (25118 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by slurity1: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2017
mexxmoney:
Danbazau is cleared, buratai is cleared. Amaechi is not even under investigation and you just returned a whooping 48 houses to one man(timipre sylva). Efcc is a joke. It is just the attack dog of the APC to muzzle the opposition in Nigeria but they will fail. I am sure the CJN was placed on that list for daring to rule in favour of the Makarfi faction of the PDP as against APC stooge sheriff. God will punish all of you one by one. Let me come and be going, I heard that they now have agents online looking for who to arrest for hate speech. Abeg I am innocent o
It baffles me when people don't reason deep before concluding and judge. PDP is in control for 16 years and are the one that introduced and use EFCC for those period, you did not say efcc is attacking dog for PDP but in just less than 3 years now under APC you start saying what that does not make sense. people like also complain when efcc did not investigate anybody
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by teflonjake(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2017
itchie:
What of Timipre Sylva of the 48 mansions fame? Useless and cursed government

He has that cross

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by slurity1: 9:33am On Sep 06, 2017
Deflorence:
Okonjo-Iweala?.
Let them not go near that woman that have helped Nigeria alot.

Don't bite more than you can chew EFCC.

Any attempt on her attract severe penalty.
am sure okojo is your mum or sister or you are from her side.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by joenor(m): 9:35am On Sep 06, 2017
I think there's a saying that charity begin from home... let the mopping start from Mr Pres, I think he still has some skeleton in his cupboard..
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by powerkey: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2017
I'm personally upset with buhari and APC for their attempt to plung Nigeria into untold disaster.
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by datribune: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2017
Deflorence:
Okonjo-Iweala?.
Let them not go near that woman that have helped Nigeria alot.

Don't bite more than you can chew EFCC.

Any attempt on her attract severe penalty.

smh. Wehdone sir. I guess we should be celebrating a woman who superintended over d most massive rape of our economy in history. Thanx to dis agent of neo-liberalism & trickle-down economics, our economy grew without any tangible development. Iweala created d greatest economic inequality in our history wit d rich getting richer & d poor getting poorer. Under her watch as co-ordinating minister of d economy, d number of "beggar thy countrymen" increased exponentially wit our national patrimony being shared out daily among a cabal of govt sponsors in deals dat reek of corruption & infamy. Iweala must be probed, period.
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by babapressy(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by ikemesit4477: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2017
Obasanjo, ameachi, fasola, tinubu, and the one that owns hotel in Dubai, these are the names of the top thief's I was expecting to see in that list, but am disappointed!
Bravo123:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/cjn-okonjo-iweala-fayemi-fayose-others-under-probe-efcc/amp/
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by Bobby808: 10:04am On Sep 06, 2017
Suprnov3r:
I don't blame EFCC. I blame our people from down south supporting this military jihadist dictator and his kangaroo junta. Buhari has shown that he is an unrepentant ethnic bigot with no shred of human sympathy.

The God that removed Abacha will remove him. So many millions of people are praying for a sudden exit and these prayers will be answered

The only reason why he has not slaughtered everyone of his vocal opposition is because he wants to be able to enter UK and get treated.

IPOB AND SHIITE SHOULD TAKE THEIR GENOCIDE CASE TO A UK COURT. WHEN HE LOSES, HE WON'T BE ABLE TO ENTER UK AGAIN
Me na senior citizen, I mean a pensionser who have worked across this country and many international boundaries. Not too long, Sanusi was indicted over so much millions in his emirate and while serving in the central bank. But no hausa and even Buhari was interested in the case and therefore was swepted under the carpet. Look at that list above, i can bet anybody all those that imvolved apc member is just mention for the sake of it. They will all be dropped very shortly. One thing that is very clear is that God Almighty is the controller of humanity. He is more than Buhari. It will only take time. Those in pains, those who are facing oppresive acts, those facing perscution etc. will laugh last. Imagine the recent NNPC reorganisation, 19 slots go to the north, four for the south south and I thing five go to the west, while the east was not give any slot. Amen
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by omoelerin1: 10:10am On Sep 06, 2017
Suprnov3r:
I don't blame EFCC. I blame our people from down south supporting this military jihadist dictator and his kangaroo junta. Buhari has shown that he is an unrepentant ethnic bigot with no shred of human sympathy.

The God that removed Abacha will remove him. So many millions of people are praying for a sudden exit and these prayers will be answered

The only reason why he has not slaughtered everyone of his vocal opposition is because he wants to be able to enter UK and get treated.

IPOB AND SHIITE SHOULD TAKE THEIR GENOCIDE CASE TO A UK COURT. WHEN HE LOSES, HE WON'T BE ABLE TO ENTER UK AGAIN
You are a sheer illiterate.
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by funsho4man(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2017
God save Nigerians, because we are doom

EFCC,back that can not bit grin
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by Goke7: 10:14am On Sep 06, 2017
Suprnov3r:

are you God? with all those foolish prayers so far, the man is still alive!
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by mexxmoney: 10:32am On Sep 06, 2017
slurity1:
It baffles me when people don't reason deep before concluding and judge. PDP is in control for 16 years and are the one that introduced and use EFCC for those period, you did not say efcc is attacking dog for PDP but in just less than 3 years now under APC you start saying what that does not make sense. people like also complain when efcc did not investigate anybody

In those 16 years of the PDP, Bode George, Sunday Afolabi, senate president Adolphus Wabara, pdp chairman Vincent Ogbulafor, hon.Maurice Ibekwe, Orji uzor kalu, minister Fabian osuji, gov. lucky igbenedion, Gov. diepreye alamiyeseigha, Gov.James Ibori, hon. Ndudi elumelu, Gov. Joshua dariye, Gov. Jolly nyame, Gov. rasheed ladoja, e.t.c all high ranking members of the PDP were probed and prosecuted for corruption and a lot of them went to jail. Obasanjo didn't spare his IGP tafa balogun when he was fingered for corruption, even the VP atiku was investigated over his handling of the privitazation process. But what do we have now? Buratai and danbazau can acquire properties well beyond their earnings in Dubai, Babachir can cut grass with billions of dollars, IGP is accused of collecting returns of billions of naira from bribes extorted from Nigerians, Buhari's friend jafaaru Isa confesses to corrupt self enrichment, Amaechi is indicted for corruption to the tune of billions by a judicial panel of competent jurisdiction, Fashola claims to have designed a website for Tens of millions of naira and yet the EFCC pretends that nothing is happening. They even quickly clear as many as they can. Even the self confessed criminal jafaaru isa is realesed, Timipre sylva gets rewarded for corruption by returning 48 mansions to him but the same EFCC is quick to carry out media trial on any body in the opposition even when they have no conclusive evidence against them. I can go on and on about the anomalies in this government's so called "corruption war". It's only those that want to deceive themselves that will deny that what is happening is a joke and a mockery of the sensibilities of any rational person

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by Deflorence(f): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2017
slurity1:
am sure okojo is your mum or sister or you are from her side.
Go and read her achievements and how she did a diligent job in debt recovery, then come back and quote me reasonably.
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by bionixs: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2017
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by donqx: 10:53am On Sep 06, 2017
good
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by hmabdool(m): 10:59am On Sep 06, 2017
tit:
what of theif buhari?

Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by positivetaught: 11:01am On Sep 06, 2017
So NA only PDP members n their associates that are corrupt in Nigeria!, no wahala efcc continue, una well done.
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by Deflorence(f): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2017
datribune:

smh. Wehdone sir. I guess we should be celebrating a woman who superintended over d most massive rape of our economy in history. Thanx to dis agent of neo-liberalism & trickle-down economics, our economy grew without any tangible development. Iweala created d greatest economic inequality in our history wit d rich getting richer & d poor getting poorer. Under her watch as co-ordinating minister of d economy, d number of "beggar thy countrymen" increased exponentially wit our national patrimony being shared out daily among a cabal of govt sponsors in deals dat reek of corruption & infamy. Iweala must be probed, period.

Dont be brain-washed my dear.
If all our leaders can achieve what she achieved then our country must be better by force.

OKONJO-IWEALA is a woman of substance. We ought to celebrate her instead of this.
Oh! i forgot, Nigeria dont value what they have unless another lay claim of it.
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by datribune: 11:19am On Sep 06, 2017
Deflorence:

If all our leaders can achieve what she achieved then our country must be better by force.

OKONJO-IWEALA is a woman of substance. We ought to celebrate her instead of this.

What is there to celebrate in a woman who, as minister of finance & supervising minister of d economy superintended over d most corrupt economy in our nations history. Thank God, Nigerians knew better & rejected Iweala & her empty & meaningless statistics which had no impact on d masses.
Enjoy ur delusion & celebration of corruption.
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by datribune: 11:26am On Sep 06, 2017
Deflorence:

What is there to celebrate in a woman who, as minister of finance & supervising minister of d economy superintended over d most corrupt economy in our nations history. Thank God, Nigerians knew better & rejected Iweala & her empty & meaningless statistics which had no impact on d masses.
BTW, the neo-colonialists who have always had her, can have her. Good riddance to d world bank & neo-colonial agent.
Enjoy ur delusion & ignorance & keep celebrating corruption.
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by Deflorence(f): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2017
datribune:

Enjoy ur delusion & celebration of corruption.
IWEALA did her best to save the economy.
You that is ranting sef! what have you done to improve this country?.

Go and have sit joor.

#IWEALAHAVETOBECELEBRATENOTPROBED.

MR WAILER KEEP WAILING
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by masteroguns(m): 11:30am On Sep 06, 2017
Lalastically
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by Xano(m): 11:39am On Sep 06, 2017
EFCC is FG attack dog; a political organisation.

EFCC has lost its value, no integrity, no sincerity, no standard.

EFCC is more like Nigerian Police (Force).

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by okenta2017: 11:40am On Sep 06, 2017
mexxmoney:
Danbazau is cleared, buratai is cleared. Amaechi is not even under investigation and you just returned a whooping 48 houses to one man(timipre sylva). Efcc is a joke. It is just the attack dog of the APC to muzzle the opposition in Nigeria but they will fail. I am sure the CJN was placed on that list for daring to rule in favour of the Makarfi faction of the PDP as against APC stooge sheriff. God will punish all of you one by one. Let me come and be going, I heard that they now have agents online looking for who to arrest for hate speech. Abeg I am innocent o
when you have finished using your phone remove the simm power off the phone then power it on this time without simm activate the GPS. Do the same thing every time after online. Remember as long as your simm is in the phone even if your phone is switched off your location can still be tracked.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by datribune: 11:46am On Sep 06, 2017
Deflorence:

IWEALA did her best to save the economy.
You that is ranting sef! what have you done to improve this country?.

Go and have sit joor.

#IWEALAHAVETOBECELEBRATENOTPROBED.

MR WAILER KEEP WAILING

Iweala never lifted a finger to denounce corruption, rather she presided over d most corrupt economy in Nigerian history.
Where ar d proceeds frm privatization?. because of Okonjo-iweala, Nigeria lost many govt companies forever wit d lands, buildings & properties. d proceeds frm d sales were equally looted.
d enlightenment & disabusal of d minds of misguided countrymen like u who ar wowed by d likes of Okonjo-iweala is also a national duty, don't u think?.
#YourMumuDonDo.
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by Kingspin(m): 11:49am On Sep 06, 2017
Keep rewinding Nigeria
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by Deflorence(f): 11:55am On Sep 06, 2017
datribune:

Iweala never lifted a finger to denounce corruption, rather she presided over d most corrupt economy in Nigerian history.
Where ar d proceeds frm privatization?. because of Okonjo-iweala, Nigeria lost many govt companies forever wit d lands, buildings & properties. d proceeds frm d sales were equally looted.
d enlightenment & disabusal of d minds of misguided countrymen like u who ar wowed by d likes of Okonjo-iweala is also a national duty, don't u think?.
#YourMumuDonDo.
Mr, please i dont have your time.
Why are you so concerned about OKONJO IWEALA?.
Take your agitation elsewhere b'cos i don't wail but say the truth always.
OKONJO IS ONE IF HER KIND.
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by datribune: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2017
[s]
Deflorence:

Mr, please i dont have your time.
Why are you so concerned about OKONJO IWEALA?.
Take your agitation elsewhere b'cos i don't wail but say the truth always.
OKONJO IS ONE IF HER KIND.
[/s]

Mumu, who get ur time. Na jus to try & educate u. Anyway I agree, OKONJO IS ONE OF A KIND, IN CORRUPTION.
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Goke7:

are you God? with all those foolish prayers so far, the man is still alive!

I am not god... so also is buhari

The fact that my "ranting" heats you shows your equally deranged state of humanity. The depraved mindset of most Buhari's supporters, like Lauretta, is a testament of the hate in his speech and the hate he inspires in the heart of every gullible mindless zone B.

Be reminded once again that buhari is not god so he will die like everyone else and this legacy of death, hate, the pain of many mothers, wanton destruction by his subjects and a weakened democracy where evil men ride roughshode over the lives of weak citizens will find you out and your families in the near future. By the way,

I am speaking for these ones who died innocently. If Buhari is innocent, then my words are empty. If not you can share in his evil karma by defending him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAN Tells Buhari To Forget Second Term Over Killings In Nigeria / President Buhari Receives Okezie Ikpeazu In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.