Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan (25112 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2017
omoelerin1:
You are a sheer illiterate.

When you have something intelligent to say, you can quote me.
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by gare(f): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2017
Bravo123:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/cjn-okonjo-iweala-fayemi-fayose-others-under-probe-efcc/amp/

If this Govt want us to take the. Seriously then everybody that has a case to answer should be on that list whether APC or PDP, when. I say everybody I mean everybody no exclusion, if the EFCC is under staffed they can ask the FBI to help them out, because if they are really serious about fighting this corruption then our EFCC alone can't handle it.
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by shegra58: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2017
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by Blade50002: 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
It is a sham and a distraction! There is no Amaechi on the list! Ok I forgot he does not like money!
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by Lovintus2(m): 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2017
Okay.

In other news: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for my comedy skits. #Lovintus Entertainment
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by ojlifa: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2017
Can you explain to me how this woman helped Nigeria,under OBJ she did a good job under GEJ men she was a master thief in fact she used all her knowledge to thief.she borrowed billions of dollar in what can be described as international fraud ,she borrowed from world bank and IMF but till date nobody can show us one project billions were used for .yet Nigeria is owing the debt at this same time Nigeria was making the Highest revenue from oil in its history yet we where borrowing

Deflorence:
Okonjo-Iweala?.
Let them not go near that woman that have helped Nigeria alot.

Don't bite more than you can chew EFCC.

Any attempt on her attract severe penalty.
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by alaskido(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
This country is a joke. I am sick and tired of this country called Nigeria. Everyone in Nigeria is corrupt including the unborn babies. So what is EFCC talking about? This country was built on corruption since the colonial masters before independence.
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by Deflorence(f): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2017
datribune:
[s][/s]

Mumu, who get ur time. Na jus to try & educate u. Anyway I agree, OKONJO IS ONE OF A KIND, IN CORRUPTION.
Educate me with this your sense of reasoning? I didnt curse but just look at how you have shown the world the beast you are made of.

People like you dont live with humans b'cos you are filled with hatred and vamp.irelious attitude.

Discipline yourself morally cos you need it more than anything.

OKONJO-IWEALA is going places and not you or your kind will stop her.
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by datribune: 7:47pm On Sep 06, 2017
Deflorence:

Educate me with this your sense of reasoning? I didnt curse but just look at how you have shown the world the beast you are made of.

People like you dont live with humans b'cos you are filled with hatred and vamp.irelious attitude.

Discipline yourself morally cos you need it more than anything.

OKONJO-IWEALA is going places and not you or your kind will stop her.

Re-read what u wrote earlier & u be d judge of whether u've been without blame as per insults.
I know Iweala is ur god but If trying to paint an unrepentant neo-colonialist agent who presided over d most corrupt economy in our history as some kind of hero is not d argument of a Mumu, then what can possibly be?.
When i read ur earlier post i thought u were an idiot, but now all doubt is gone dat u ar a big Mumu. Infact if stupid could fly, u would be a jet.
If u think u ar entitled to come on a public forum to spew ignorance & disinformation & go away unchallenged, u ar grossly mistaken.
BTW, d only place iweala is going is d gaol, deal with it.
Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by Ballack1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Efcc major target is CJN

1 Like

Re: EFCC Probes Okonjo-Iweala, Fayose, Akpabio, Ali Modu Sherriff, Patience Jonathan by WeirdWolf: 2:57am On Sep 23, 2017
WeirdWolf:
Stewpid lobbers. I'm waiting for the day I'd see EFCC probe Amaechi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom House Of Assembly Is Under Heavy Attack By Suspected APC Thugs PIX / Buhari’s Government Has Failed – Wole Soyinka / Tribunal Compels INEC To Produce Adeleke’s Certificates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.