Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

After D Romance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After D Romance (1089 Views)

He Slept With A Widow One Week After D Death Of Her Husband. "IS THAT WRONG? / Break Up After D&c / Can We Get New,interesting And Discussable Topics In D Romance Segment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After D Romance by nganihu: 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2010
many of us deny this fact but wen we r alone we sob nd cant believe wat we 1ce had is over
so house pls how did you get over a breakup if u have ever had one
Re: After D Romance by coatsms: 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2010
Simple!
Don't ever see a relationship as an avenue to get a mate but an opportunity to know your self and understand people better. In other words c it as a school where u learn.
Well, after the break up it's almost certain u'll prefer to stay pained in isolation ( that's if it's a sure relationship). But pal life is more there is. Wipe ur tears, pick your self, go out!, talk to pple (matured minds I mean) so as to ease ur hurts, bear no grudge, pick the good frm the "failed relationship" ; be optimistic about a next one(if there's is),learn your lessons and b4 jumpin into another, ALLOW yourself to HEAL then see your self in a fun fair.

Cheers!
Re: After D Romance by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2010
sob and sob till you're weak and dry, lol grin
Re: After D Romance by r231(m): 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2010
engage your mind in other things that you like
Re: After D Romance by mex004(m): 2:31am On Feb 25, 2010
life going on,
Re: After D Romance by sexyLeamon(f): 2:59am On Feb 25, 2010
it takes a while to get over a break up especially if you love the person. just keep your head up, and keep yourself busy by doing things you love.
getting over a break up is no easy process.
Re: After D Romance by echobee(f): 7:30am On Feb 25, 2010
gbam
Re: After D Romance by Krissykriss(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2010
@topic. Does break up hurt guys? It has neva hurt me once.
Re: After D Romance by sistajay(f): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2010
Aint no use in moppin around over a relationship that didn't work out. Just dust yourself up, and say the word 'NEXT' and you'll be smilin again in no time.
Re: After D Romance by nganihu: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2010
sista-jay:

Aint no use in moppin around over a relationship that didn't work out. Just dust yourself up, and say the word 'NEXT' and you'll be smilin again in no time.
yeah you can do dat but wat of wen u put in so much to dat relationship wnt u cry
som breakups r hard to deal with believe me
Re: After D Romance by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2010
Krissykriss:

@topic. Does break up hurt guys? It has neva hurt me once.
you have been in lust all along not love

sexyLeamon:

it takes a while to get over a break up especially if you love the person. just keep your head up, and keep yourself busy by doing things you love.
getting over a break up is no easy process.
poster there's your answer
Re: After D Romance by andysnoopy(m): 5:33pm On Feb 25, 2010
I broke up with my Girl two months ago, it was really painful because i never expected that she will heed to the pressuresof her family. Anyway,  the first 2 weeks was just the most painful in my life, Unanswered Calls, Requesting me to be just her friend, Advising me to move on E.T.C,  I didn't know that the effort i was putting to get her back was actually a hand in helping her get thru the break up while i was so isolated with pains and stuff,  The third Week, we talked and she told me that she found a new BF,  I was so surprised at first because i didn't know she would get through it so fast then i came back to my senses and realized i was helping her get through it .  The next day, I deleted her Number, all her Messages in my In-box and phone, Deleted her from my friends list on FB and destroyed  everything that would tempt me to get in touch,   

To cut the long story short, Since the past 2 Weeks, She's sent so many Emails  to me apologizing and wanting to come back, she misses me and stuff, thinking about me,   I have not yet replied any of them and she's been calling too but no answer from me,  Infact i changed my Number on Monday and that has driven her Crazy,  She's sending emails like Crazy and i have no plan of ever replying her back again,   For once i thought she was  a Superwoman for getting on so fast and meeting a new guy But now i realized that she's like everybody else,

So Poster, No matter what you do, Allow yourself time to heal before you try to get into another relationship,
Re: After D Romance by rickie4us(m): 3:21am On Feb 26, 2010
turn it over to God , he'll take the pain away
Re: After D Romance by neily(f): 5:56am On Feb 26, 2010
When ur relationship breaks, sweep it up and pour it in the trash can. Then Go out and get another.
Re: After D Romance by googles: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2010
[size=13pt] cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

after my break-up, i turned my room to a fountain
but on the outside i was my bubbly self
it can be painful esp. when you see that your partner moved on so fast[/size]
Re: After D Romance by disturbia: 8:13am On Feb 26, 2010
coatsms:

Simple!
Don't ever see a relationship as an avenue to get a mate but an opportunity to know your self and understand people better. In other words c it as a school where u learn.[/b]
Well, after the break up it's almost certain u'll prefer to stay pained in isolation ( that's if it's a sure relationship). But pal life is more there is. Wipe your tears, pick your self, go out!, talk to pple (matured minds I mean) so as to ease your hurts, bear no grudge, pick the good frm the "failed relationship" ; be optimistic about a next one(if there's is),learn your lessons and b4 jumpin into another, ALLOW yourself to HEAL then see your self in a fun fair.

Cheers!

I agree with you.

When a guy breaks up with me, I say to myself we were never meant to be. I see it as a good sign, there is someone better out there for me.
Re: After D Romance by Krissykriss(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2010
@Rokiatu, dats y i'v refused 2 fall in luv yet. My heart have bn intact ever since.
Re: After D Romance by Krissykriss(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2010
@Disturbia, i think u need 2 change ur name (disturbia). Guess dats y guys break up with u,lol.
Re: After D Romance by sweetpie23: 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2010
andysnoopy:

I broke up with my Girl two months ago, it was really painful because i never expected that she will heed to the pressuresof her family. Anyway, the first 2 weeks was just the most painful in my life, Unanswered Calls, Requesting me to be just her friend, Advising me to move on E.T.C, I didn't know that the effort i was putting to get her back was actually a hand in helping her get thru the break up while i was so isolated with pains and stuff, The third Week, we talked and she told me that she found a new BF, I was so surprised at first because i didn't know she would get through it so fast then i came back to my senses and realized i was helping her get through it . The next day, I deleted her Number, all her Messages in my In-box and phone, Deleted her from my friends list on FB and destroyed everything that would tempt me to get in touch,

To cut the long story short, Since the past 2 Weeks, She's sent so many Emails to me apologizing and wanting to come back, she misses me and stuff, thinking about me, I have not yet replied any of them and she's been calling too but no answer from me, Infact i changed my Number on Monday and that has driven her Crazy, She's sending emails like Crazy and i have no plan of ever replying her back again, For once i thought she was a Superwoman for getting on so fast and meeting a new guy But now i realized that she's like everybody else,

So Poster, No matter what you do, Allow yourself time to heal before you try to get into another relationship,
na wa o must you write an eassy just to sent a message across? grin grin grin
Re: After D Romance by andysnoopy(m): 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2010
Mr abi na Mrs Scrutiny, Thanks for pointing out my gaffe, I'm new and getting to know how things work.
Re: After D Romance by sweetpie23: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2010
andysnoopy:

Mr abi na Mrs Scrutiny, Thanks for pointing out my gaffe, I'm new and getting to know how things work.
lol no hard feelings cheesy
Re: After D Romance by 190: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt] cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

after my break-up, i turned my room to a fountain
but on the outside i was my bubbly self
it can be painful esp. when you see that your partner moved on so fast[/size]

Weally!!
a fountain
dont wowee
i would help u re-arrange that fountain!

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Problem. Please Help! / You Guys Should Help Me Decode This / Does He Have Trust Issues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.